aangs-sister

Halloween/13 Planning, Speculation, and Discussion

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

This is a thread to talk about this year’s upcoming DC Halloween. Feel free to talk about ANYTHING Halloween related, whether it be the new dragon that will be released, trick or treating, or breeding plans for your Halloween breeds! Feel free to post comments, questions, or speculation about the event as well! If it is anything Halloween, it goes here!

user posted image~ If this is your first DC Halloween, feel free to ask questions! We'll help you out! Once the events starts, feel free to ask for help or ask questions about it here as well!

HERE is a link to the DC official holiday FAQ. If you still have any questions that are not there or need clarification on something, feel free to post!

HERE is a link to the DC wiki's Halloween page if you need any info about the previous Halloweens we have had on DC. Previous dragons, events, and trick or treat info is all there!

HERE is a link to TheMaster's Badges, a thread that has kindly made holiday catcher/giftee badges for signatures. Please follow all of PieMaster's, the artist's, rules as stated in his thread.

And in relation, HERE is a link to HaloGoddess's Image Gallery. Like TheMaster's Badges it has a variety of catcher/grabber bagdes, however this one is older and you may have to go though the more recent pages to find the more recent badges.

AND if that wasn't enough, HERE is another thread for catcher/grabber badges, Silverstreak12's Congrats Badges.

user posted image~ You may post that you are planning to gift/breed for others this year or that you will be hunting for a particular breed/lineage, but anything else must be handled privately though PMs or gifting/trading groups. You may NOT beg for or post trades here.

To clarify, things like 'I don't know what I'll breed my marrows with, so if someone request stuff from them I'll let them pick mates', 'I don't plan on breeding unless I get requests for Halloween eggs', ' I don't have any Halloweens yet and I have a slow connection so I'm not sure if I'll be able to catch them sad.gif' are OK!

Thinks like 'I'm taking requests for my lurkers, PM me quick if you want one!', 'Want: PB marrows for PB shadow walkers!', or 'If you guys have any Halloweens you don't want the egg from, please send them to me! Any lineage!' Are NOT OK and will be removed.

However, ANY other Halloween related posting is not only wanted, but encouraged!

user posted image~ As they open up, links to Halloween gifting and trading threads will be listed here:

user posted image is now open for all breedable Halloween breeds. If you need a Halloween with a particular lineage that you can't breed yourself, go there!

user posted imageHERE is a link to the official DC chat. In the chatroom #breeding people gather to take breeding requests, give away their babies, look for homes for their babies. Its a great place to gather for those wanting to gift and wanting to love new eggs. If you are using the chat for the first time, HERE is a link to the chat FAQ thread.

You can also use the year-round Hatchling/Rare Egg Departure Announcement Board and the Dragon Cave Community Notice Board. Please read their rules before posting anything!

If a Halloween based gifting or trading thread opens, please let me know so I can list it!

user posted image~ Once TJ starts anouncing the dates for the drops, breeding season, and events, they will be listed here for your convenience. Links to the news threads for Halloween will also be here:

HERE is the first news thread of the season.

According to the post, the Halloween season will be going from 25th to 31st.

More will be posted as it comes up.

user posted image~ And finally, here’s a questionnaire to help get the discussion started:

What Halloween dragons are you hunting for this year, if you are? Looking for any particular lineage?

What are you planning on breeding your Halloween dragons with (If you have any)? What lineages are they?

Feel free to use the AoND Lineage Viewer to show us what the offspring will look like!

Are you planning on gifting, trading, or dumping your bred Halloween eggs in the AP?

(Please do not post trades, gifting links, or requests in this thread. All trading/gifting must be done through the trading section or PM.)

Planning on any vampire biting? Or vampire hunting though the AP?

Are you going to make any zombies? Do you have any already?

What do you think this year’s dragon’s theme will be? What are you hoping to see in it?

What are you hoping for event wise? Think you'll collect all the treats for the trick-or-treat?

Which is your favourite Halloween breed? What are you favourite Halloween pairings?

Let discussion begin! smile.gif

Edited by aangs-sister

This will be my first DC Holiday, so I'm very excited! laugh.gif

What Halloween dragons are you hunting for this year, if you are? Looking for any particular lineage?

I want to catch at least one of each kind. I prefer short stairstep and even-gen lineages. I'm not going to keep anything messy.

Are you going to make any zombies?

I can't wait to make zombies! Seriously, they are one of my favourite dragons. I've already picked out the dragons I'm going to kill.

What do you think this year’s dragon’s theme will be? What are you hoping to see in it?

I hope it's something really scary and bizarre. I would like to get a dragon with many eyes!

Which is your favourite Halloween breed?

It's the pumpkin dragon. They are so cute! wub.gif

I'll be searching for clean-lineaged Marrows. The ones I own are terribly messy, I want to replace them.

What are you planning on breeding your Halloween dragons with (If you have any)? What lineages are they?

2nd gen Lurker from male Ember, as a mate for this: http://dragcave.net/lineage/4S9gB

Are you planning on gifting, trading, or dumping your bred Halloween eggs in the AP?

I'll most likely "spam" the AP.

Not really, I'll leave it to others. I don't even hunt for Vamps on normal days anymore, they don't appeal to me that much. (and they killed my eggs too many times :c)

I already have three (four? idk actually lol) Zombies, all made last year. I'll be trying to get an adult ungendered Zombie and some undead hatchlings; scroll goal.

I was thinking about a fuzzy spiderdragon, but then many DC players hate/are afraid of spiders... Maybe something based on a black cat bringing bad luck? Or a witch? I don't know really.

What are you hoping for event wise? Think you'll collect all the treats for the trick-or-treat?

A story-based mini game would be awesome. And of course, I'll be trying to collect all the treats, as I did last year c:

Which is your favourite Halloween breed? What are you favourite Halloween pairings?

Definitely Lurkers, and I think they will look good with Marrows, if we're talking about purely Halloween pairs.

Edited by Light Concorde

I'm hoping to find any of them! Except for vampires, already have a couple of those. Hopefully I'll find a couple nice even gens, maybe even a checker or two.

I'll probably get around to it, but who knows. I don't have any yet though so it's likely.

I'd love to see one with tarantula or black cat aspects, maybe one based off of the candy aspect of Halloween!

I'm not sure what to expect since this is my first DC Halloween, but I'll probably end up trying to collect them all and failing miserably. Oh well.

My favorite would have to be the Shadow Walkers, I'm still kicking myself for missing those cuties.

Edited by Sunset42

I already have a few zombies but I'm thinking of adding to them. I have to get my killslots back though, I tend not to have any because I can't stop myself from biting eggs xd.png

Another techique for getting zombies without using Kill is to starve hatchies to death. (fog them as soon as they grow so they don't get anymore clicks and views and keep them fogged until they died) I think I'll be doing that this year as well. I'm so cruel xd.png

Breeding-wise, I have some lineage plans I need to work on a bit more, but rest assured there will be some nice things heading to the AP from me.

Also keeping my scroll clear so I can get the maximum number of new Halloweens.

Oh boy, the most stressful DC holiday approaches.

I'll just be breeding my old Halloweens, then catching other people's bred Halloweens for a change in lineage.

Then of course I'll grab as many of the new ones as possible xd.png (actually hoping to get 10+ through trades, that's been my usual quota, though this year I don't have anything quite as interesting to offer)

Looking forward to whatever the event ends up being, trick-or-treat or otherwise. I already have a zombie and I only want one, so I won't have to worry about that...

Editing my post since my plans have changed quite a bit.

Yay, Halloween chat!

I've got trades lined up for several of the specific lineages I need, including the SW x Heartseeker 2nd gen I needed. However, I discovered that I also need a 3rd gen Marrow checker from Snow Angels, which is proving a little trickier--I haven't seen anyone else with a lineage like that (it's posted in my sig if anyone wants to see it). I also need some better-lineaged Pumpkins--I only have one 2nd gen, and most of the others are either with original Pygmies or are uneven stairs. I'd love some 2nd gens, checkers, etc. from other kinds of pygmy, like Seawyrms or Crimson Flares. I'd also love some more spooky babies from Christmas and especially Valentines parents--I just love those.

Most of my Lurkers, a couple of my Shadow Walkers, and one of my Marrows are spoken for already--people have requested the mates they want. Lurker x Sunset, Lurker x Vine, PB Lurker, and PB SW are some highlights. Others will be bred with whatever takes my fancy at the time. I really want to try Lurker x Wrapping-wing.

Many are being traded to get mates for my trickier lines. The others will probably be bred to the AP if I don't get requests for them.

Nah, I have a good number of vamps and I'm too wary of filling my scroll with dead eggs to bite any of my own.

Nope, I don't have them and I'm not planning on making any. I don't really like the sprite, and they kind of creep me out.

No idea. I was a little...underwhelmed by the Lurkers last year (though they did grow on me with time), so hopefully it'll be something different.

I know I'll get them all--I did last year! I really enjoyed last year's event and the dragon dress-up, so hopefully they'll do something just as good this time around. Especially the dress-up!

I love the Shadow Walkers. So pretty. My favorite pairing that I've seen would have to be either SW x Heartseeker or Marrow x Snow Angel--I have both of those and they're some of my favorite lineages on my scroll. Pumpkin x Dark Myst is another one I like--I have a Myst lady like that and I plan to trade for a gentleman friend for her this year.

Edited by Amberfly

Oh man. It is time to figure out my Halloween breeding, isn't it? I have commitments for several of my Shadow Walkers already. I'm planning on keeping at least a couple, once I figure out what the pairs should be. And I have an epic third gen planned: him with her.

As for my pumpkins, lurkers and marrows, I'll only breed most of them if I get specific requests, since I won't have room to keep the eggs. I plan to fill up with Shadow Walkers again. biggrin.gif I do have a purebred pumpkin even gen line going. I need to check to be sure I have the right pairs though. I had trouble last year getting the ones I wanted.

Umm, all of them? laugh.gif I joined DC right before last Halloween, so I wasn't savvy enough to grab enough Halloweens. I've got a list of Gen2s of various breeds that I'll be searching for. I am going to grab as many 2013 releases as possible; last year I only got one Lurker and I'm feeling all the consequences now. >.<

I can breed a sibling to this GW, but members of the Ghosts of Xmas Past lineage have priority. I will breed my CB Lurker, but I haven't decided to what yet.

I'll only breed the SW for gifting as stated above, and I'll keep a Gen2 Lurker from my CB for lineage usage. I feel bad for not being generous, but I have ridiculously limited stock and I have my needs too! D:

Nope.

No zombies yet, but I'm breeding a Pebble lineage that I'll slaughter the CBs of to make a deadline. I'm planning to slaughter as many as I can on Halloween, in hopes of zombies.

I don't really know. I'm not a big fan of obviously "themed" dragons, but something creepy with a mask-like face or something would be cool. A Slenderdragon would rock, but I don't think that's likely, unfortunately tongue.gif

I really liked the village thing last year, and doing something similar would be fun. I also liked the Xmas cooking, so maybe something like that but with candy would be fun. Of course I'll collect all the items; I'm online all the time. >:3

Which is your favourite Halloween breed? What are your favourite Halloween pairings?

Shadow Walkers, definitely. So gorgeous. wub.gif

Pairings... hmm. I like Bleeding Moon, Royal Blue, and TriHorn with Lurkers. With Ghostwalkers: Heartseeker, White, and GW. With Marrows: Tidals and Golden Wyverns. With Pumpkins: normal Pygmies. Of course, I love Sweetlings with anything and having a Gen2 Halloween of any (available) breed from Sweetling would be super awesome. cool.gif

I'm excited!

I'm excited to hunt for 2nd gen Shadow Walkers in the AP. They are one of my favorite dragons, and I am so sad that I was inactive at the time of their release. sad.gif I also love the Cavern Lurkers. I made sure to stock up on them last year, but I can't wait to see what people are breeding them with to create 2nd gens with this year.

I would love to create a lineage with Cavern Lurkers X Bright Pinks, but I'm not sure I have the patience to wait for an entire year to get to another generation.

I did luck out last year and trade for two 2nd gen Shadow Walkers from Alt Sweetlings, so I am super excited to breed them for their first time this year. I pray the DC Gods are kind and do not smite me with a refusal. I will seriously cry.

(Please do not post trades, gifting links, or requests in this thread. All trading/gifting must be done through the trading section or PM.)

I will likely do a mixture of AP drops and trades.

While I like the Vampire dragons, they are just not my "thing". I don't think I've bitten but maybe, two or three dragons the entire time they've been around. It's just not something I get into.

YES. Unlike the Vampire dragons, I love the Zombies. I don't know why...maybe because in real life I'm fascinated with Zombie things. Or maybe it's the limited time frame we can create Zombies. Or maybe it's just the challenge. Either way, I'll be hoping to add to my Zombie collection this year.

I haven't a clue, but I'm sure it will be awesome as always. This is my favorite dragon release to look forward to. wub.gif

Not sure, but I'm sure it'll be fun and spooky. I love Halloween!

I love Shadow Walkers and Cavern Lurkers. And I think they both look great with a variety of dragons but for me, Shadow Walker X Alt Sweetling and Cavern Lurker X Bright Pink are my favorite pairings.

SO EXCITED! Hurry up Halloween!

I'm -not- going to trade for new Halloween hatchies this year.

...really...

...I mean it this time...

I have enough CB cavern lurkers and shadow walkers to dump them in a vault and swim in them like Scrooge McDuck. (<-- slight exaggeration) ^^;;

I'm really looking forward to whatever the event is going to be this year, though! I loved the Haunted House and Aliset.

I haven't even thought about breeding my Halloweens yet. blink.gif

I would be happy to breed specific pairings for people - PM me - I have CB of all except pumpkins.

I'm fully up to date on Halloween dragons, and really don't care about lineage. About the only thing(s) on my agenda for this Halloween are:

Pumpkin and Marrow s2 hatchlings to freeze.

Breed my Halloween dragons

Get a pair of the new Breed

*lineage views of past breedings I plan to do again

Black Marrow x Albino

Shadow Walker x Winter Magi

Shadow Walker x Ribbon Dancer

Cave Lurker x Gold Tinsel

I am seriously considering keeping an egg from both Shadow Walker pairs - and then next year breeding them together (But don't know for sure if I will)

Mine will probably be dumped to the AP - though I may keep a few.

I have one Male Zombie dragon (made from a Horse dragon) - so I will be trying to make a Female Zombie (from a Horse as well) just to have a pair [i like having one of each gender when possible]

I'm kind of hoping we get another Ghost themed dragon, but I would love to see a Bone dragon (like an actual skeleton - not the exo of the Black Marrows).

I hope we get something like Haunting in Aliset' - that was so much fun. If it's regular trick-or-treat (like the Easter Hunt) I probably won't get everything. If it's adventure ~ then there's a higher chance of me getting them all.

Well, I sorted out a Halloween swap with another Prize owner, so I'm excited about that. Otherwise, just keeping an eye out for cool stuff, maybe collect more for my metal x Marrow and Shadow Walker lineages.

Feel free to use the AoND Lineage Viewer to show us what the offspring will look like!

I have far too many to list here, but some notable ones are my metal lineages, my babies from Fiona's alt Shadow Walkers and a personal Marrow x Purple lineage.

Probably gift/trade, mostly. Last year I posted a list of available CB Halloweens and took requests.

Nope.

I have an adult male and a male hatchie, but I want to make more. In fact, today proved to be a lucky day for me but a very unlucky day for this Silver girl because she produced an egg earlier and thus became my first shiny candidate for Zombie-hood. :evilgrin: Alas, her fellow Silver sacrifice is still holding out on me...

Hoping for something stylish and spooky. Would love something with lots of red, for lineage reasons. wink.gif

Probably!

Black Marrows - I love their concept and design. Shadow Walkers come a close second. I love Marrow x Silver and Shadows x Gold.

I want to look for Marrows and Shadow Walkers, maybe a couple Cavern Lurkers if I like the mates. Mainly looking for a 2nd Gen PB Marrow and SW.

I love moar zombie dragons. :3. I have 2 Adults so Im going to be shooting for some hatchies this year.

I wouldn't mind a bone dragon, like, a skeleton dragon. A spider dragon might be nice. I would really love a pygmy dragon breed.

I hope there's another "Haunted House or Aliset" type thing again this year. SOooooooooo Fun. And I hope we have the trick or treat stuff to collect as well. happy.gif

Love dem Marrow Dragons

Marrows, 2nd gen Purebreds, as many as I can get biggrin.gif

I don't have any particular breeding plans. I'm going to breed some Halloweens for my friends, as I was asked for certain 2nd gens, but it wasn't me who chose the mates.

I'm pnly planning to breed Halloweens I have been asked for offsprings of. Others will remain unbred. I *might* trade the others for random-lineaged Halloween hatchlings, as I need some for freezing.

Nope, got enough.

Definitely! I'm missing some for my scroll goals, so I'm going to try again. I have some already, 4 adults and 10 hatchlings. Now I need some female hatchlings, as well as unknown-gendered hatchlings/adults and ungendered hatchlings.

Not sure about the theme, but my absolute dream would be Albino Marrows! xd.png I know, not going to happen, but still.

I don't really like big changes, so a quest-like event/some trick-or-treating would be great, I wouldn't complain if we didn't get anything extraordinary, lol.

Oh, forgot, have I mentioned Marrows? laugh.gif

As for combos, I like the Marrow x Alt Sweetling pairing, those look awesome together! I even managed to grab two in the AP, from the same parents actually, and swapped one of them for an unrelated one...have a pair now biggrin.gif

Nope, will be my first holiday and I want to collect as many of those new CB Holidays as much as I can! :3

I have none xd.png

Again... Got none... laugh.gif

Nope o-o

I'm thinking about it, but not sure if I want to. ^^ I have zero.

Not a single clue. Hoping to see that the holiday I'm in is the best in DC history. LOL xd.png

Uhhhhhhh..... I wasn't aware you could collect "treats" .__. Someone wanna tell me what that is? ._.;

Embers x Marrows happy.gif

Uhhhhhhh..... I wasn't aware you could collect "treats" .__. Someone wanna tell me what that is? ._.;

No problem!

From the DC Wiki trick or treat page:

Trick or Treat is DragCave's version to celebrate Halloween. It is similar to "Festival of Eggs" in April. Every eleven to twelve minutes, a sprite, related to Halloween, would appear on the next page. When you have clicked a sprite, a special pumpkin bucket would appear at the top of your scroll, and you could click on it to see the sprites you had collected. The amount of candy within the bucket increases at certain milestones. Also the faces of the pumpkin buckets vary from scroll to scroll. In total there were 94 sprites to collect. There was no reward for collecting them all.  In 2012 the Trick or Treat event returned. In total there were 59 treats to collect.

All of them! Specifically, I need to catch or trade for Skeletor's mate.

I'll breed my dragons to fulfill requests through the Ghosts of Christmas Past project. We're now starting to have some pretty cool checkers and longer lineages available. My personal scroll favorite, which I can hopefully get a mate this Halloween: lovey. I also have a request for a Shadow Walker version of this critter. smile.gif

I plan to gift to whatever Shadow Walker requests are submitted in the Ghosts of Christmas Past project. Otherwise, for the other breeds I'll likely gift through other means (e.g., AP).

I like to Vamp throughout the year, so not really.

I'm actually pretty happy with the Zombies I've created in the past (frozen ungendered; frozen gendered; adult). Though I do have one dragon in particular that I would like to Zombify. xd.png

I hope to see something Cthulu-esque. Twisted, other-worldly; stretch the imagination! tongue.gif

Event-wise, I'd love something along the lines of Lovecraftian horror. The Haunted House event was quite fun, with an enjoyable storyline; something along that framework. smile.gif I'll do my best to collect all; thankfully the timeframe is forgiving enough for any internet hiccups.

Shadow Walkers! I adore them with just about any breed, but find them especially dreamy paired with other Holidays - for the 'difficulty' factor - or metallics.

My plan is to get a bunch of splits and zombify them so my zombies are in 1 place. Before this I am going to go cavern lurker hunting because I forgot to get some last year. I am going to dump all extra eggs into the AP except what i am going to freeze.

Edited by thomasgold19

Yaaaay Halloween! Can't wait! xd.png

Apart from the new ones I probably won't catch too many as I don't want to take away from people who don't have any yet, but I really want a few more Black Marrows and maybe a Shadow Walker or two...

I have two Pumpkins:

offspring of Pumpkin 1

offspring of Pumpkin 2

Of my Black Marrows, Lurkers and Shadow Walkers I'll breed PB 2nd gens or higher where possible.

I'm not sure yet, most likely I will gift the nicest eggs and drop the others to the AP.

I'm planning to do a mass-biting after the new Halloween eggs hatch and free up egg slots for biting fodder.

I have two adult Zombies and three hatchlings, and I'm planning to kill the Vine ancestors in this lineage, hopefully making it a Zombie lineage... biggrin.gif

No matter what it is, I know it will be AWESOME biggrin.gif because Halloween dragons tend to be scary and creepy as dragons should be.

Maybe it'll be something like a slimy green swamp monster? Or a black cat dragon. Or a Chupacabra dragon. A Golem dragon. A Nightmare dragon that is the opposite of the Daydream. So many possiblities! laugh.gif

So far the events have always been fun, I'll just wait and see. I'll definitely try to collect everything.

I love the Black Marrows and if unbreedables count too, the Vampires.

I prefer PB lineages but the Pumpkins go really well with the original Pygmies.

Nice lineages, especially of marrows and shadow walkers. Nothing in particular. Except maybe PBs.

The only cbs I have are lurkers. I might breed the whole bunch with whites and daydreams etc. and drop them into the AP

Into the AP they go.

Nope. Mainly focusing on marrows.

I feel like the only person who doesn't like zombies and never wants to make them...

No idea. I really want this year's dragon to be two-headed. There really should be a two-headed Halloween dragon to make some pretty Halloween checkerboards with dualtones, bloodscales etc.

I love the Halloween events. I'll wait and see. As for treats; I hope so.

PB Marrows are pretty. So are royal blue x shadow walkers. I love marrows and shadow walkers.

Sqee! My most favorite Holiday on here and real life ^^

I'm always on the hunt for Pumpkins, as I love to make my own little patch grow. As far as lineage goes I would love 2nd gen PB. However I welcome any and all Pumpkins to my happy home biggrin.gif

I have 2 CB punpkins I will be breeding together. One to keep for myself, the rest will go to the AP for those lucky enough to get them wink.gif Same thing with my Marrows, Shadow-walkers, and Cave Lurkers. The others I will do my best to keep within the lineage line.

Most of the ones I do breed that I don't deiced to keep for myself I will try to gift to others ^^

I might. Then again my biting record isn't really all that grate xd.png

I have two adult zombies and one hatchie with wings, and one without. Making a total of 4. I'm hoping to get at least a boy hatchie with wings to complete my little zombie family wink.gif

*thinks*

I'd love to see a Frankenstein like dragon, Werewolf, or something spider like this year. I didn't really care for the Cave Lurkers last year. To me they seemed they would fit in more with a normal release than anything. Just more than likely just me though

*shrugs*

More treats would be wicked sweet. Both times the treats came out I manged to get them all xd.png I wouldn't mind seeing another haunted house or something similar. Maybe like a treat hunt through a haunted graveyard or woods. That would be super cool ^^

Which is your favorite Halloween breed? What are you favorite Halloween pairings?

For me its the Pumpkins. Nothing says Halloween more to me than Jack-O-Lanterns. I have a lot of pumpkin dragons and I am always on the hunt for more when their breeding season comes around. So PB, pigmies it does not matter. I"ll keep adding more and more to my happy little pumpkin patch wink.gif

WB

Pumpkin: 2 2nd Gens I also need a frozen male hatchling.

Shadow Walker: 2nd Gen from female silver & a frozen female hatchling.

Cavern Lurker: 1 2nd Gen Adult & a frozen female hatchling.

I'm breeding my lurkers with..... possibly a Tri-Horn. I'm breeding my pumpkins with pygmies (obv), and I'm breeding my Shadow Walkers with Silvers and Royal Blues.

I'm breeding them all and just dumping them in the AP like many others. I just hope they'll all be named. I have all of the Halloweens CB except for the Pumpkins.

No.

I forgot. I really need to make 2 Zombie females and 1 Zombie male. Plus 2 Zombie hatchlings. I need to start working on fodder. I've always been scared of the whole Zombie thing.

I have 2 Zombies right now. 1 Adult, 1 hatchling.

God I hope it's the Cape dragon. Otherwise I don't really care. They never disappoint me. I wish there was a Slenderman based dragon. xd.png

I always collect all the treats. (I missed out on easter this year, however.) But I hope we have another game like the past two years. Those are so fun.

Oh the Marrows by FAR are my favorite Halloween breed. I love my CB Marrows. My favorite pairings.. I don't know. Shadow Walker x Royal Blue is lovely.

I'll be looking for shimmerkins for the previous holidays, except for the Pumpkin dragons since they can't breed with shimmers.

I won't be.

I'll be gifting this year, not from my offspring, but from AP diving.

I won't be biting, but I'll be hunting on the AP.

I may now that the kill slot is no longer permanent. It's time to start collecting Zombie fodder. smile.gif

I'd love to see some kind of candy-themed dragon this year.

I would love a graveyard-themed story this year. I'll be sure to collect all the treats again as well.

That would be hard to choose, I love them all. I love the Vampires, but I can get those year-round, so for Halloween-exclusive dragons I'd have to say the Shadow Walkers, followed by the Cavern Lurkers and Black Marrows.