KrazyKay12

The Continent of War

Kyle yowled when he got hit by Yellow-Tip's claws. The Ember dragon flat out dropped them at the entrance of the nursery tent, hardly even caring. Kyle squeaked when he landed on his scratch.

"Galen! Why were these hatchlings out of your sight?!" The ember dragon snarled. She looked at the nurse who was holding the tent flaps open. "And what are you doing now?! Letting more hatchlings run free?!" The Ember dragon snarled deeply, and lashed out her claws at Galen, missing her by an inch. "Keep these hatchlings in your sight! They are the first few we've had in many years, we cannot afford to lose them! So either watch them closely, or get someone to for you!" She growled loudly at Galen, and then stormed away.

Edited by KrazyKay12

Aspen saw the Ember Dragon take them by the neck, and she was about to jump down and help them until Aspen realized they were headed back towards the camp. 'I'd better go and join them.' She thought to herself as Aspen went from tree to tree. Heading back to the camp, she quickly scampered back. Looking around, Aspen saw Kyle and Yellow-Tip with the nurse and ran towards them.

Galen was about to reply to the hatchlings when she saw Erica *Yeah, I dunno. xd.png* come at her with an angry glare on her face. Two familiar hatchlings were in her paws, and Galen knew trouble was coming. 'Oh dear...I'm in for a scolding. Don't make Erica angry, or else...well...it's a bad idea.' She thought to herself. After hearing Erica's shouts and narrowly missed getting a permanent scar of her face, Galen looked down at the hatchlings that were in front of her and instantly recognized them.

"Yellow-Tip and Kyle...I'm not surprised you wandered off like that." Galen said in a calm tone. Being shouted at was as normal as eating for Galen, no matter where she went. Looking around, a look of confusion and worry came to her face. "Where's Aspen? Isn't she with you?" Galen asked.

((Alright, who's gonna start the storyline for the two Princes? I can start with Silven if you guys want me to. xd.png))

((Erica is close to Erika. Wut. xd.png ))

user posted image

Prince Tamah looked out towards the slowly falling sun in the evening sky. He wrapped his tail around him, letting the cool Fall breeze blow against his sparking scales. Peace... He despised it.

Everything was far too calm for his liking. This, peace, reminded him too much of those pesky- no, absolutely aggravating Peacemakers. They always got in his way, because they believed him to be the worst of the brothers. He was evil, dark, sinister, and hateful. He spat on the name of peace, and loved war. Everyday, he plotted ways to destroy his brother and well as the Peacemakers. He was always plotting the destruction of both armies.

Yet, despite his hateful nature, that was only what the public saw. In privacy, Prince Tamah would show great kindness to those he favored most. Deep down, he missed his mother and father greatly, mourning over their deaths day by day. He never showed these feelings, obviously not wanting his brother to think he was weak. He missed his brother as well; Akira was once his best friend. But, something happened after the passing of their parents, and it was like they had always been enemies. Now he hated his brother, but he still couldn't help but wonder,

"What happened...?"

Akalito's face grew red. "Hey...Keima...GET ME OFF THIS STUPID FLOOR!" She shouted angrily at him. Sure, she had a crush on him, but it didn't mean that she would be polite to him all the time. I swear I'm going to kill Ayami! She angrily thought. Although Ayami had nothing to do with this, she blamed on him anyway, like she always does. She glared at Keima for the second time of her life. "I'm going to kill here if you don't, Keima, here and now." She threatened. The two silently just stared at each other after for a few minutes, emitting an awkward silence.

~~~

"No need to get randomly cranky Akalito." He finally muttered. She's pretty pissed off...never saw that before... He thought. He quickly helped her up, and supported her along the way. "Have you heard of the two princes battling each other for the c-""Yes. I heard it several times. Whose side do you agree with, Keima?"Akalito replied, cutting off his sentence. "...I don't know. Both of them seem worthy, I guess." He replied. The royal blue realized that all he usually talked about was the war. Hmm...No wonder Akalito seems bored. It looks like she grew tired of the war a long time ago...Let's try and start a different topic then. He thought silently as both of them walked slowly through the hallways.

user posted image

"That Ember dragon had no right to get mad at you!" Moon declared, stomping angrily. "When I become a big dragon i'm gonna... i'm gonna trash that dragon!" she announced angrily. 'That Erica is so mean to Galen! And Galen is a nice red dragon!' she though to herself.

user posted image

Olive looked to the Ember dragon and hissed but when Erica stormed away she quietened down. "I'm sorry if we got you into trouble," she said, head down. But when Moon declared to fight that Ember she smiled too. "Yeah yeah! Im gonna show who is boss!" she shouted happily.

((...Oops. That was completely unintended. xd.png))

"Now, now, settle down. Fighting isn't the answer to your problems. While we can all agree that she was quite stern, it is my responsibility to look after you all. Now, it is best to learn from your mistakes, rather than simply be stubborn about them. Because well..." Galen said before trailing off. "When you fight...a horrible mood has been created, and if at least one of you doesn't see where the two of you went wrong and try to solve it...horrible, horrible things happen." She explained, looking down at them. "Have we learned something today?"

"I'm...here...now." Aspen said before lying down on her stomach, clearly tired from running. "Ah Aspen, you're here. I was afraid we'd have to look for you." Galen said to her.

user posted image

"Mmkay," she mumbled before looking to Aspen and the other hatchlings. "Who are they?" she asked, glancing to each hatchling in return.

(Okay.. so we are roleplaying da princes?))

user posted image

Prince Akira growled, staring into the distance. His eyes narrowed harshly and swiped a heavy paw at he dirt, pretending as if it was his brother and his weak army. The Peacemakers were also in his way and he needed to destroy them too.

user posted imageuser posted image

Rei shuffled his paws in the ground, not wanting to disturb Akira's thinking. His head turning to Usha who stood near him, her head high. Rei turned to look ahead and opened his wings slightly, waiting for some orders. "Usha, go fly ahead," the prince finally announced. As Usha opened her large wings and took off, Rei wanted to go flying too, to stretch his wings and to feel the wind under his wings and belly.

Edited by Tiga

user posted image

Anger like no other flared up in Yellow-tips chest as she listened to Erica scold the Nurse. Once the small argument was over, the Yellow-crowned hatchling leapt to her paws and spun around, snarling. But she was too late, the ember dragon was already gone. She spat one last time before turning around and spotting Kyle on the floor, his face screwed up in pain as he lay on the ground where she had accidently slashed at him, a bit of blood poured freely from the wound. She smirked inwardly and couldn't help but chuckle, stalking over to him. "Bee-brain." She teased him. "That'll teach you to stay out of the way of my claws. I'll grow up to be a fearsome warrior. You better be glad i'm on your side!" She crouched down next to him, her pink tongue darting out and cleaning the wound on Kyle. She quickly withdrew, tasting the salty tang of the other hatchling's blood. The smell was so overpowering... it smelled... so good. She almost swayed, her eyes half-closed. She snapped out of her trance and turned to the Silver. "Yellow-tip" She replied simply, her voice dripping sweet like honey yet so dangerous. "You had better remember my name." She stood up tall and proud, trying to look lithe and dangerous like a panther.

Edited by XxDragonletxX

user posted image

Kyle was exhausted, and so much so that he could barely hear Yellow-Tip. A weak "Ugh..." was all that came from his mouth.

"My...my name is Aspen." Aspen said to the two unknown hatchlings. She had made sure she wasn't near Yellow-Tip, in case she had another slash of anger.

Galen softly shook her head with disapproval. 'I hope one day she'll get it. Fighting is horrible since who...who knew a silly fight could lead to...that?' She thought to herself. Going inside the tent for a few brief seconds, Galen got a piece of cloth and gently pressed it on Kyle's wound. "You should really say sorry to Kyle, it wasn't his fault for being so close to you." She said gently.

Edited by PeachSapling89

user posted image

Yellow-tip stuttered in disbeleif for a few heartbeats. She looked down-cast, even her crest was looking dull. She dug her claws into the ground for a moment and seathed them back into their pockets. She looked up, but her face be-held no expression this time. "I agree." She said after a while. "It wasn't his fault... it was hers!" Her tail flicked angrily in the direction the direction that the ember dragon had dissapeared into the woods. She instead tried to make up a flimsy escuse for Kyle's wound. "She shouldn't have picked us up like that..." But she quickly thought better of it. 'But if it makes him feel better...' She thought wistfully and padded over to the Shimmer-Scale. "Sorry Kyle. She muttered. For a heartbeat, her crest flushed pink with emberassment, but it quickly dissapeared as soon as it had started. "But I helped cleaned the wound." She pointed out., trying to be the tiniest helpful. "But she ruined our race... we had everything undercontrol. She shouldn't pick on you like that." Yellow-tip declared, turning to the red dragon in hopes of changing the subject.

Edited by XxDragonletxX

((*insert silly music here*))

user posted image

For a few moments, there was nothing but silence coming from the Shimmer hatchling. Then, a big, loud, snore erupted from his mouth suddenly.

"ZZZzzzzZZZZ..." He replied to Yellow-Tip. There was no waking this hatchling, he was out like a light.

((This is one of those moments where the others laugh while the one who was talking to the sleeping person gets mad. xd.png))

((Lawl, KK. xd.png You always give us the funniest ways to laugh. tongue.gif so in this case, Yellow-tip would be like: "FUHUDUSKLJSKB."? Just making sure. :3))

((If it suits her personality, pretty much. xd.png Actually, I thought of something more along the lines of, "GET UP YOU LAZY BUTT!" and then a slap.))

Edited by KrazyKay12

Aspen looked at Kyle, not sure how to react to it. "Did he just...but...why?" Aspen stuttered, not sure how to comprehend the situation.

"Alright, come along little ones. Let's get you to the hatchling tent, alright? You can go to sleep there." Galen said, gently picking up Kyle. She turned around and closed the flap to the tent so that any other hatchlings that hatched while she was gone will stay in the tent.

The tiny hellfire wyvern was trapped in his shelter. Sure, it was suppose to protect him from harm, but it was simply too small for him to fit inside anymore. hmmm...hmm...hmmmmmmmm.....why am I "hmming? He thought. He focused his attention back on his container. He tried to break free from his tiny little area, trying to push to stretch himself. The hellfire then tried to body slam it, hoping for it to crack, but it instead led him to spin in circles. Maybe I could eventually get this thing to open if I do it again! He thought. The hellfire repeated what he did, causing his egg to roll around. Pinball game! He thought as he rammed his body towards each side, making his egg roll randomly. He was spinning around inside his egg, which he actually enjoyed. Thhiissss guy is rolling round and round, round and round, round and round... He sang mentally in his mind.

Aaalllll, day, long! He finished his song before hitting something. Hhhhmmmmmm? Holy, I'm hmming again! He thought before focusing back on what had hit. It seemed to be..another egg...? I didn't know we were playing pool! He thought. He body slammed himself to try and hit the other eggs, in hopes of getting one into a hole. Pinpool! He cheerfully thought as he repeatedly rammed his egg to try and hit the others.

user posted image

Yellow-tip was dumbfounded when a loud snore erupted from Kyle's maw. How could he sleep at a time like this? Her shock quickly changed to anger as she grabbed Kyle's tail and yanked hard with a grunt of effort. "Kyle!" She howled. "Get your lazy butt up or i'll do it for you!" With her claws still unseathed, she used them to prod the Shimmer Scale sharply in the back as she hollered and jumped up and down.

((So wait, I assume what Yellow-Tip did was before Galen picked him up? xd.png I can also imagine Kyle sleeping peacefully without a care in the world.))

The hellfire was enjoying the game of pinpool. His egg was hitting the other eggs in hopes of winning. Now that I think of it...I'm thinking of thinking of thinking. He thought. hmm...why am I thinking of thinking of thinking then? Is this on purpose or am I just thinking of thinking for no apparent reason? He asked himself. Or, maybe I'm just thinking of thinking and thinking of thinking at the same time! That makes sense. The hellfire thought. But will the others think I'm thinking of thinking of thinking of thinking? He asked himself mentally.

"Zzzzz..." The hatchling hardly reacted at all to Yellow-Tip. He simply scratched his side in his sleep. Galen picked him up soon after, and even that didn't wake him. He was sound asleep, lost in DreamLand.

((Cookies for those who know another meaning of that last word.))

Edited by KrazyKay12

((Damn it, I can't get a cookie then! sad.gif ))

The hellfire felt dizzy from him spinning around just to bump the others. Its a good thing I didn't eat an ice lolly! He thought. He didn't like the feeling of being dizzy, it made him want to puke his insides out. Game over! Your score is 893! Very disappointing! He announced in his mind. Anyway, better get out so I can enjoy a fresh, hot cup of earl grey! He wiggled around, hoping that he may have a plan if he could find himself in the right spot. The Hellfire pushed the "ceiling" to have the egg crack, although, it took quite some time to actually make the eggshell break. Everyone wants to eat a star from Pizza Nova. Everyone. He randomly thought as he was breaking out of his egg.

user posted image

Moon stared at the other hatchling, confused about what was happening. "My name is Moon ans this is Olive!" she announced happily with a smile. Moon was having a great time here with meeting the other hatchlings. But a crack made her turn her head to the egg that was rolling around.

user posted image

Olive didn't smile, just watched the others with narrowed and cautious eyes. But when Moon turned her head, she did too and watched the egg with a curious expression. "What's it doing?" she asked, saying it for herself and Moon.

Edited by Tiga

The hellfire heard a crack in his shell. It had cracked, although it was small. He was spinning circles again though. Desu Chan!~ He thought. The hellfire then started to ram it like he was still playing Pinpool. The eggshell broke off a few pieces, revealing light. MY EYES HAVE BECOME GRAVY! He used his wings to shield him from light. He never knew that it was so bright outside. He eventually continued on to body slam himself towards the cracks. His egg rolled towards the direction he had body slammed.

Edited by Jass