KrazyKay12

The Continent of War

((Yes, she did that before the nurse picked him up. Annnddd no... I don't know.))

user posted image

Yellow-tip finally and relunctantly let go of Kyle, glaring daggers at him. She slipped through the flap tent and entered outside, following the others towards the hatchling tent. Yellow-tip's belly still rumbled with hungry. Her lips and mouth felt dry and parched; her stomache felt as if it were caved in. Hunger now made her fall behind and stagger towards the others. 'Stupid dragon ruined our hunt.' She thought to herself; it was all that ember dragon's fault! She would have got the race done and finished with to hunt if she hadn't came to the 'rescue'. She licked her lips and walked on faster, determined to be the strongest and not complain out of all of them.

~_~_~

user posted image

Cleip trudged in silence up the solid stairs, a vole hanging limply from the Blacktip's jaws. She often paused to glance all around as if someone was watching her, then run up a few more steps. It seemed like forever until the steps came to an end; the Blacktip was already panting with the effort, shaken and sweating. The stairs fell away to reveal a dark hall with dimly lit torches and a majority of wooden doors all leading down the walls. She took a few steps down the corridor and sharply turned to the right, opened a door and stepped in. Cleip's tail wrapped around the knob as she pulled and shut the door tightly; silence was all that followed soon after. She dropped the dead vole in the middle of the floor and quickly slid a scroll from a shelve nearby as she set it down next to the dead animal. "Battle skills and teqnichues." She read the title out loud, musing slightly as she let it roll to it's full length. Cleip wrapped a blanket around herself and sat down next to the old 'book', gathering her legs beneath her.

((This is how I imagine the inside of Tamah's castle...)

Edited by XxDragonletxX

((You know, I imagined the Hatchling Tent to be a tent where the hatchlings slept. Not...the tent with eggs in it. xd.png Just sayin'.))

Galen gently put Kyle down on the floor and looked at the egg that seemed to be rolling around like it was a game of pinball. "Well, that's a first." She said softly, looking at the egg. "A Hellfire Wyvern...very interesting." Galen said, looked at the amount of papers that held the names of hatchlings.

((You know, my theory on paper is that Paper Dragons shed their skin a lot, so that's how dragons get paper. xd.png But that's just me.))

((Ohh.... my bad. LAWL. So dragons write on their skins then? Seems a bit legit...))

Edited by XxDragonletxX

The hellfire soon became used to the bright light. He rubbed his eyes for a bit before going to look to see what was outside. Everything's upside downz!~ He thought. Kufufufufu. The hellfire thought in his mind. Hmmm...Is this world actually another dimension where things are exactly the opposite? Or maybe the world is flat, which means the people here somehow are able stand on the opposite direction using advanced technology. Or... The hellfire body slammed the egg, causing the egg to turn back upside. Maybe it's just my gravy. He did a tiny smile as he started to resume his game of Pinpool.

((We need an artist for this, don't we? It would be nice. And that Paper Dragon thing gave me an idea of an NPC whose a very old Paper dragon that wanders around the Peacemaker camp cursing at everyone in an old man's voice. xd.png ))

user posted image

Tamah looked out into the distance, admiring the darkness that began to choke out the light. 'So beautiful...' He thought. Aside from his sinister thoughts, he began thinking about his sister. Was she well? Was she dead? He didn't know. That was one thing about this war he hated the most. Not knowing where his dear sister was or if she was alive. 'When I win this war, I'll find you...'

user posted image

Erika sighed and looked out to the darkening sky. The view she had from atop the mountain she and her sister resided have a view of the whole area. The area they had fled to was a small town, oblivious to the outside world because it was surrounded by the tallest and harshest mountains on the entire continent. Inside the ring of mountains, was a beautiful paradise. She remember stories about this place when she was young. They told of a paradise inside hell itself, because outside of those mountains were terrifying swamps, forests, and jungles filled with almost impassable undergrowth. The distance she and her sister had to fly just to get to the mountains was almost unbearable. If they didn't have such strong wings, they never would have made it. Then they trekked through the mountains, because the horrible blizzard forbid any flying. After what felt like months, they made it to this paradise, and by residing in this paradise, she never heard any information or updates on the war. Erika sighed. She almost wanted to go back; to see how her brother was doing. Was he still fighting? Did he win? Is he even alive? She didn't know. She counts the days that go by, hoping to one day see her brother once more.

Edited by KrazyKay12

((Hah, I have a feeling that if you create him, Maiko will have an irresistible urge to draw on him))

The hatchling looked around inside his egg. It was covered in cracks, and seemed fragile to touch. It looks dangerous. Okay!~ He continued to body slam the egg from the inside. It was literally cracking with each slam, yet the egg still refused to to shatter. D-d-d-d-d-desu Pikaree!~ He randomly sang as he rolled along through his egg, still playing Pinpool.

((You know, it makes me wonder how the Princesses know when the war is going to be over. Do they just reside in that little town till they die of something? Or do they go back whenever they think the war is over? ...Makes me speculate. xd.png Also, an old man Paper Dragon in the Peacemaker camp would be one of the greatest characters in all of DCRP history! Alright, ONWARDS TO SILVEN!))

Silven trudged along the forest path, looking at the sky that was slowly turning to dusk. He liked it that way, the shadows of the night. Tons of hatchlings were being sent to join Tamah's army in the war. He had wanted to join when he was a hatchling, but the other dragons thought otherwise. 'Psh, who needs them? All you have in life is yourself. Silven thought as he walked along the path. The forest around him wasn't all that great, just a bunch of trees and plants. A young Rosebud dragon was in front of him, who was looking quite weak from the walking. 'Why would a Rosebud dragon out of them all would want to join?' Silven thought to himself. Surely she wasn't going to make it very far in training.

((Here's a chart that has a ton of colors that you can use: Chart))

The hellfire's egg was completely covered in small cracks after tons and tons of body slams. Sodai...sodai, sodai, sodai! He thought as the hellfire gently touched his egg. He felt all the cracks that were made while he was playing Pinpool. Well friend, you did a great job in keeping yourself up together. Too bad it was short. See ya zhen! He thought as he body slammed the egg one last time, causing the egg to instantly shatter the moment he used some force. The hellfire landed on the ground, which somewhat felt uncomfortable. He lifted himself up, brushing off the eggshells that had stuck to him when he had landed on the floor. This place is.... He looked around. His eyes had formed the color of crimson. This place is.....not the moon. He finished his sentence in his mind.

user posted image

"Why are all these rocks running around?! You censorkip.gif cats call yourselves jellybeans?! Get your rocks in order!" A large Paper dragon yelled, announcing to the whole camp he was up.

'Oh god, Old Man Paper is up...' Erica thought to herself and looked away from him.

Galen heard shouting outside, and there were only a few dragons in the camp who shouted, and only one who shouted nonsense for hours on end. There's only one dragon I know of...Fracktail. Galen thought as she turned back to the hatchlings. "Please, ignore the shouting outside." She said to the hatchlings. Galen slightly winced when she heard more of his shouting from outside. Last week Fracktail shouted at a tent for hours claiming the tent stole his 'dentures'. ...And no one even knew what 'dentures' were! Edited by PeachSapling89

user posted image

"Fracktail!!" Erica yelled walking over to the paper dragon.

"What?!" The Paper replied.

"Go back to sleep! It's nearly nighttime and the hatchlings are sleeping!"

Fracktail growled at her. "NEVERRRRRRRRRR!" He yelled and flew off, leaving papers all over the ground.

"That old man... He has no sense left..." Erica said and sighed. She headed back to her tent to go to sleep.

Edited by KrazyKay12

The hellfire heard shouting. He then heard a female adult dragon in the tent to say to ignore him. "...." He stared at the female adult with his red eyes. "...eito?" He quietly said. The hellfire continuously stared at the dragon. I have an irresistible urge to do something... He thought as he stared at the adult dragon. He wondered how long it would take for her to face him. ......... He silently thought.

Galen heard the voices of Fracktail and Erica arguing outside. Oh dear...put those two together alone and the two of them will argue for hours. Galen thought, softly shaking her head. She closed up the tent; the Hatchling tent would have to wait till tomorrow.

In the myst of all of the action, Aspen heard a small whisper behind her. Looking back, she saw it was the Hellfire Wyvern that had finally hatched. "H-Hello there." Aspen said. Even though she was the oldest out of all the hatchlings here, new hatchlings seemed to make her nervous.

The hellfire watched as the female adult dragon left. She didn't notice me. Am I water then? The hellfire touched himself. Hmmm...I think I'm wrong. He thought. The hellfire had suddenly heard someone say "hello." He turned to see a green-colored hatchling. Uhhhhh... He thought. He stared at the hatchling in silence. Am I suppose to say something? What should I say? Does it really matter? Can't I just say my nam- He realized that he didn't even have a name yet! He stared at the hatchling, blinking every few seconds. ".......Cats." He said out loud. He wasn't sure why he said that, he just thought of it after he saw the hatchling. Edited by Jass

((Doh! I should be more clear! Galen locked the tent from the inside! xd.png She wouldn't leave a bunch of hatchlings in one tent unsupervised!))

'Cats? ...What are cats?' Aspen thought to herself. Maybe the hatchling was confused. "Call me...Aspen." She said. "I'm sure Galen can get you your name."

The hellfire continued to stare at Aspen. "......" He blinked. He wasn't sure what to say. Should I say something? Or just continue to give off an awkward silence? The hellfire thought. .....hm. He thought. ".......Potato." He said. "Do you think my name should be potato?" He asked Aspen.

'Po-ta-to...? W-What's a potato?' Aspen thought, completely confused on the situation. "I...I don't think you can be named potato." She said in an awkward tone. This hatchling was really...iffy to her. "I think your proper name would suit you." Galen said softly, now accepting realizing the new hatchling. "Maiko is your name, and a unique one as well." Edited by PeachSapling89

Maiko snickered. "Just kidding. Messing with ya." He snickered a bit. He liked the expressions she made. He turned to face the red dragon. "Maiko...Maiko....Maiko...sounds a lot like Micheal...okay!~" He said. "Call me Mai if ya want!" He said out loud. My laughter will soon be my medicine! He thought. "What's your name, red dragon?" He asked and faced towards Aspen. "My name is Maiko, Maiko, Maiko, Mai!~" He sang. Maiko was now pretty much conversing two dragons at the same time. "Aspen, that's your name, right?" He checked to make sure.

Olive winced at the shouting of the paper dragon and pouted. But she heard Aspen and a new voice talking. She turned to the hellfire hatchling, her eyes narrowing in thought. "Hmm, who are you?" She asked in an almost harsh voice.

Silver turned when Olive did. "Im not so sure you should be mean to a new hatchling," she whispered gently to her friend.

user posted image

Yellow-tip watched as the paper dragon flew off, leaving grey square sheets everywhere. She turned to the nurse. "Is he responsible for producing the paper here?" She asked, her scarlet eyes shining with slight intrest, gazing up.

~_~_~

user posted image

The speckle- throated dragon emerged from her den and yawned. She noticed that the sky was darkening, and the first few stars twinkled in the horizon, yet the sun was still there, above the hills. She realized with a jolt that she had been sleeping early. 'It is almost night-time... if I keep this up, i'll become a nocturnal animal!'' She fought her fear back down her throat and gazed around. She saw Galen and a few young ones dissapear into a tent. Slinking stealthily past the flap, she appeared right beside the red dragon. "Hello, miss Galen!" She greeted. "I'm just going to say good-night! I see the young ones have already hatched..." She murmured. "Mind if I drop by and say hello? I hope I arn't bothering anything..." She added hastily.

Galen turned to Yellow-Tip, and responded "...Well, he's one of the paper suppliers in the camp. There's a few other paper dragons who are more...quieter than him." Galen replied, making sure to find the correct words to say. She heard a voice behind her, and she saw a mature Speckle-Throated female. Galen remembered this one very clearly, almost always sleeping in early. "I don't believe you're bothering anyone. It's nice of you to stop by."

user posted image

Getting tired of staring at the peace, Tamah decided to go find one of his guards. He headed down his spiraling stairway, opening the doors at the end of it. There he saw one of his guards. "You! Go and get a couple of the younger units. I need them for a mission..." He barely waited for a response before turning away. "Send to my quarters, I wish to speak to them alone." Tamah headed back upstairs, and waited.

((Soar to the top of the RP list like an eagle!~))

user posted image

Speckledfeather nodded to the red dragon and stepped over to the table where some of the hatchlings were stationed. "Hello there!" She chirped aloud, unable to hold in her excitment any longer of the new hatchlings. "What's all of your names?"

~_~_~

user posted image

Cleip raised her head from the scroll, distracted by the sound of her door creaking open and then closing with a slam. A guard strolled into the room and made a few quick gestures for her to go out to Tamah's quarters. She slowly stood up and stretched, padding out of her room and making her way down the corridors towards the stairs. "More walking... yay.." She murmured to herself in a sarcastic voice.

((xd.png Here's a post that slightly describe the pacemaker camp, and it's based off of Greatguy's post on the first page.))

user posted image

Tamah began to grow impatient. Where was that guard with the hatchlings? 'I need at least two,' He thought. Velia had been gone for too long, he began to get worried. He sent her to discover the Peacemaker camp, which for some reason seemed impossible to find. Yet, there were two areas he hadn't checked yet. One, was Heaven Inside Hell, that area surrounded by death that none could survive. He doubted the Peacemakers resided there. But there was another. A small, flat area that had a high cliff to the west of if. The cliff made a sort of quarter circle around it. A river ran on that cliff, veered east, and became a waterfall when it fell off the cliff. The river continued through the plain of the south section and lead to a marsh on the east side of this area. The northern side was mainly a forest, nothing very special. The river near the marsh ran through the forest as well, leading to a large lake on north west side. The river practically made a circle around the place, like a target. Tamah scoffed. He bet those Peacemakers thought they had outsmarted him, but ha! He was the smart dragon in the land, no one could out-smart him!

Tamah stopped smirking and looked at his map again. The area was just north of his castle, with his brother's castle parallel to the east. Only plains and forest or two was in between his castle and the 'possible' Peacemaker camp. Mountains formed in a crescent shape were south west of his castle, while his brother had lava lands to the sought east of his. He shook off his thoughts of the map and thought about his plan.

He had the perfect plan. He would send the hatchlings towards that lake near the Peacemaker 'camp' and there they would wait for a Peacemaker. They would pretend to be lost, saying they were separated from their parents by this war. If no Peacemakers came, then they would just head on into the area, and see if there really was a camp there. If not, head back to the castle. If so, make some friends, get to know the peacemakers and report back to him. He smirked and waited for the hatchlings to arrive.