KrazyKay12

The Continent of War

((Ooh! Ooh! New person on the Peacemakers! This should be fun, RPing an NPC and a character at the same time. xd.png))

The Red Dragon was in a deep trance when reading about the history of the monarchy. In fact, she was so into reading, the nurse almost didn't hear the sound of cracking behind her. But then as another sound of the crack came through, it alerted the nurse, and she went over to see which egg was cracking. "Well aren't you an early bloomer, eh? One of the earliest natural hatches, I think." She said with a chuckle.

--

Aspen went off with Kyle, headed towards the tent that clearly read, "Hatchling Tent". "So...this 'war' going on. What...what do you think it is?" Aspen asked to Kyle, trying to come up with conversation.

((Ohaidere, ya'll.))

user posted image

The Yellow-crowned faltered when the Red Dragon came close by. A shiver went up a spine but she quickly surpressed it before it could do more. She stared at the large dragon, her scarlet eyes flickered back and forth as she sniffed out her scent, trying to remeber the tinge to it. She wrinkled her nose with the slightest of movements and she remained silent for a few more heartbeats. Cautiously, she stepped out of the egg, taking an unbearably long time to get out. She took in another breath and studied the scene before her. "I'm Yellow-Tip...Where am I?" She asked, but her question sounded a bit more demanding.

Edited by XxDragonletxX

"No clue!" Kyle exclaimed. "But I do know it's a bad thing. I heard voices talking about when I was inside my egg." He looked at the tent, a sudden noise grabbed his attention. "Did you hear cracking?" He asked.

((Hai. I R PeachSapling89...call me Peach. xd.png And that is KrazyKay12...just call her KK.))

The nurse was slightly taken back by the tone that the hatchling had used. But, she managed to come up with a smile anyways, since a new hatchling was a pleasant surprise."Well little one, you're in the base of the Peacemakers."

--

Aspen listened very closely, and indeed, she did hear cracking. "New hatchling possibly?"

Akalito continued on her reading, flipping various pages away. She suddenly closed her book, with butterly, her butter knife, edged in between the pages. She slowly got out of her bed, landing on her front paws first before her hind legs. "Easily, steadily..." She whispered to herself, trying not to fall. It was painful to walk for some reason, her legs seemed so weak...

She wobbled a bit as she walked, and eventually fell onto the ground. Slowly, she tried to stand up, but to no avail. I don't need Ayami's help... She thought as she grabbed on to something, and pulled herself up. She limped on around, with eyes full of determination.

((OOC: Did I say that you could tell her that she could call me KK?))

user posted image

"A new hatchling?! Well, what are we waiting for? Come on!" Kyle exclaimed in pure excitement. He grabbed Aspen's paw with his, and ran into the tent. "HI-" He tried to say but tripped and fell, taking aspen down with him.

user posted image

Swishing her tail side to side, the Yellow-crowned was about to reply to the nurse when some newcomer hatchlings came in and tripped. She turned to stare at them, glaring slightly, but it had vanished as soon as it had appeared. "Who are they?" She asked, her tail flicking towards the direction of the fallen hatchlings. She jumped down swiftly to comfront them without making a sound, and smoothly bounded over to them in a few heartbeats. Her scarlet eyes flickered, watching and studying the newcomers as she planted herself right beside them, giving out a small chuckle.

((Aw...she's not allowed to? xd.png))

"Ah!" Aspen exclaimed as she was dragged with Kyle. She could only watch as Kyle ran into the tent, and caused the two of them to hit the floor. "N-Never...do that...again." Aspen muttered. She looked up, and saw a yellow and light blue hatchling looking at them. "H...Hi." Aspen managed to say.

"Well this is quite the surprise." The Red Dragon nurse said as she walked over to the three of them. "Aspen, Kyle, this is Yellow-Tip."

user posted image

Her tail swished again thoughtfully. "Yes, Yellow-tip." She said shortly, crouching down beneath the two. "Hi, Aspen and Kyle." She lifted her head to the light that hung at the top of the camp. "So, I'll get a tour, and we'll get some grub?" Her feartures cracked into what seemed like a bit of a crooked grin, and her voice seemed to purr slightly.

((I was just kidding.))

user posted image

"Ow..." Kyle muttered. Almost immediately, he jumped back up on his feet. "Hi, I'm Kyle! But you know that now! Yellow-Tip? That's a funny name! We can take on a tour, we just got done with ours!" Words began pouring out of his mouth at a fast rate. Where did this hatchling get his energy? "Boy, I'm hungry. Maybe we should eat first. I want a rabbit! Wait, what is a rabbit? I've never seen one but I've heard the word! Anyway, let's go eat! Wait, we were gonna take you a tour first, that's right! Well, come on, we'll show you around! C'mon, c'mon!" He ran around in small circles very quickly. It seemed he was extremely excited about having a new friend.

Edited by KrazyKay12

Akalito found herself in a odd situation, as she was laying on the ground flat. Argh! Why must this always happen?! She angrily thought. She was just like the mermaid who couldn't walk on land. This can't get any worse... She thought.

~~~

Keima wandered around through the halls again. "Well, it looks like now my deed is don-" He was cut off after he was accidentally tripped by Akalito. "Owchies of herbs..." He moaned. He looked back to find Akalito flailing around like she was a shallow water. "Pfftt-" He giggled at the sight of it.

Aspen just watched as her friend kept on running around in circles and saying things at a really fast rate. "It's uh...great to meet you, Yellow-Tip. My friend here is a bit...hyper at the moment." Aspen said to Yellow-Tip.

user posted image

Yellow-tip nodded slowly, her red eyes flickering. "...Alright! Let's get started!" She leapt over to the opening over the tent and padded outside, the flap of the tent gently brushing against her scales and tickling her body. She inhaled the fresh, sweet scent of flowers and grass as she finally opened her eyes. Countless of tents spread out on the hillside, towering and impressive. The ground felt good under her paws, and she the sweet scent of cooking meat wafted into her nose. "Alright..." She continued on, still trying to inhale the sharp sweet scent of the camp. "Where do we begin?"

Edited by XxDragonletxX

"Hmm...you know, I'm not sure. What do you say Kyle?" Aspen asked, looking at a yellow tulip not too far away.

"I say we start with food. Then we'll have the energy to tour around the place!" Kyle exclaimed. He scratched behind his ears and looked around. "You know... I think we can go hunt for our food! I wonder if it would taste any different from the food here."

"Hunt...ing?" Aspen questioned. This wasn't in her instincts, ...well, it was, but only in times of desperate needs. "Sunbathing and eating plants sound fine to me."

user posted image

Yellow-tip chuckled. "C'mon! It'll be fun! You can snack on some greens while we hunt." She swept her tongue over her lips. "And besides, I bet fresh kill is better than cooked meat." She began sniffing the air, but there were so many scents mingled together and she was confused.

"Oh...alright then." Aspen replied. She wasn't so sure about Yellow-Tip, something about her...didn't seem like the vibe Kyle had. "I'll linger around longer, maybe I'm just worrying for nothing. Aspen thought, having the thought that there's good in everyone.

"Alright, let's go then!" Kyle exclaimed. He looked around to see if anyone was looking, and ran around to the back of the tent. He then walked into the woods which lied behind the tent.

Aspen treaded behind the two hatchlings, unsure if this was even a good idea. "You uh...have any idea how to...hunt?" Aspen asked to the two of them. "There could be more than what we know."

(I PMed my dragons to you and I want to roleplay cos this roleplay is just too awesome)

user posted image

The female hatchling rolled onto her belly as she tried to relax. Her legs were curled up against her belly as she was cramped inside the egg. She wanted to stay in, to hide away but she was growing too big. I think today I will break out, she though as she flipped over onto her back. She shuffled her legs into a free space before pushing against the egg's shell. A small crack sounded as she made a small opening on one side. Resting for a brief moment, she tried again, breaking through the egg. She tumbled out of the hole that she made and sat there, blinking her small eyes against the light.

---

user posted image

A silver egg sat near the egg that recently hatched. The egg tilted to one side before shaking. The small hatchling shifted in her egg once again. She sat upright before pushing a paw against her egg's shell. Placing another paw, she pushed harder, making a large crack in the egg. The hatchling rolled onto her belly before kicking the crack wider until she came out of the egg, her paws covering her eyes. She heard the sounds of another hatchling and the smell of numerous eggs filled her senses.

((Umm, excuse me Tiga, I'm just wondering: Has KrazyKay12 looked over your character sheets and has allowed you to RP? :3 It would be important for other role players to know the information about your characters, and to have the creator make sure the characters follow the rules and are reasonable. I'm not saying you did anything bad; I actually made a similar mistake when I first started; I'm just making sure you're allowed to roleplay. :3))

Edited by PeachSapling89

((Yes, my characters are added to the list and I PMed to KK already))

((Yes, I have approved her. Although I wish she didn't post before I approved the characters, but she said my RP was awesome so who cares? JK.))

(It is awesome. The idea is really good and sorry for posting early. I didn't want to miss out)