KrazyKay12

The Continent of War

((yeah, once again, the royal blue was trying to up an insult for some reason, and the the reason why Ayami said that was because he was busy and just called Velia whoever you are, since he forgot to ask for her name. Hmm, since you asked me that, I guess I used it wrong...))

Edited by Jass

[How are Anae and Isam split? From North-South or East-West? and which one is larger? Are they about the same size?]

Edited by greatguy

user posted image

The night was over, the sun was rising, and Erika woke up and yawned. Upon seeing the sun, she sighed. Another day of this terrible war had passed, and Erika always wondered when it would end. She thought about how long this war had been going on, and realized something. 'Twenty years... Twenty years my brothers have been fighting for the throne. Twenty years on this very day.' She looked at the ground and sighed. All she wanted was for the fighting to stop. She hated all kinds of fighting, all kinds! Any kind of fighting in her mind was absurd and was never the answer to anything. She looked up and noticed her sister watching the sunrise. Walking slowly, she padded over to her sister and sat next to her.

"Good morning Kayla." She greeted in a quiet voice.

((East-west.))

((Guys, we have an OOC now.))

Edited by KrazyKay12

Keima ate a mango that Ayami had bought. ...I wonder how long it will be until Ayami will join the army or the peacemakers. He thought. Ayami wasn't in any of those groups yet, but Keima Akigaaroo had a feeling that he soon will. I don't want Ayami to join though...She doesn't belong to any of those groups. He thought. If Ayami were to leave his hospital, the sick dragons would have no place to go, and Keima knew he wasn't exactly good at helping Ayami's patients. He sighed as he finished the last of his mango.

((Sorry bout this KK but I don't think I'll join. I normally don't join war rps anyway, and I only decided to try because I thought the prince and princess idea was interesting. Sorry, it's just not my style.))

((That's fine, Silver. Isam is to the west, and Anae is to the east. The OoC might still be in the unapproved section.))

user posted image

Velia just smiled sweetly at them. Insults never touched her unless they were very witty. Maybe I should blow this place up. She thought. Yes, that would be the best way to go. I do have some black powder left over after the nursery home.

She bowed and said to the white, "I'm sorry, but I think my mate might be wondering where I am. I'll be back soon."

The black swiftly left to find the bush where she stored some things.

-----------------

user posted image

Kayla slightly jumped, and turned around with a sad smile to Erika.

"Good morning, Erika." She replied simply. Her soft, icy blue gaze traveled back to the golden-pink sunrise.

What a mess... This foolish fighting should really end. Countless lives, wasted. She thought with an exasperated sigh. She closed her eyes slowly, listening to the rhythm of a bird's melodious song.

"Sister, do you remember? Today..." She asked gently, trailing off.

Edited by Onixthebunny1

Hope I can join?}}

Username: Luna

Dragon Name: Soreen

Breed: Moonstone

Personality: Shy, she rather would stay hidden in thick cloud cover, or dense, shaded green. Being a wanderer, she knows that she is vulnerable, so she is weary of other dragons.  

Picture: user posted image

Differences in appearance:

Mate/crush: N/A

Path they choose: She is a wanderer, but she wishes to be for who ever is the good, if there is any... Her thoughts are to create peace though, instead of blood violence.

Weapons/Abilities/etc: She is a swift flyer, and has long sharp claws.

Other: She remembers nothing of her past, though her parents are fighters for Prince Tamah. X3

I this OK?}}

Edited by Luna

((I'm not KK, so I don't know, but it seems alright. Better wait for her, though. As a side note, don't you think we have too many wanderers? It's the spot that everyone wants. There is only ONE soldier of the prince. When I accepted my special character, it was called "the last wanderer". LAST. So why are there so many? We decided that the others would die really easily, but trust me, it won't work, because their owners won't let them die.))

Keima wandered through the hallway, looking at the doors until he found a female Albino dragon with a blanket covering herself. "Hello! Remember me?" Keima smiled.

~~

Akalito looked at the royal blue, and smiled. "Keima Akigaaroo, where were you? I was bored!" She pouted. He's here! He's Here! He's finally here! She thought excitingly. "Lets play! Lets play!" Akalito said excitingly. Keima smiled. "Sure! But I have to be quick, Ayami needs help for her patients!" He replied. Akalito's smile wilted a bit. "A-ah! I see! Well then, lets play a naming game!" She said to him. Why do you obey Ayami so much? Why do you go around with that she-male? She thought angrily before turning back into her suppose-to-be-playful self.

((you don't HAVE an OOC. It's not even in the unapproved. You should always put a link to it. And I'm really pissed, KK.))

((Please delete your OOC comments when your done. smile.gif ))

user posted image

"That today is the same day that this started?" She asked. Her eyes saddened, and she looked down. Their brothers used to be best friends, and now they hated each other. She could remember vividly when her brother Akira attached Tamah. The memory was fresh in her mind, she could even remember her own screams of horror. Tears began to fall down her as she remembered the grusome scene. Tamah yelling in pain, Akira laughing, her own screams, and her sister trying to comfort her when the short fight was ceased. But that short fight, it's what caused this horrible, bloody war, and that's why she hated any kind of fights. You'd never know what they could lead to.

One small argument, can become an entire war.

Edited by KrazyKay12

"I'm telling you, that Terrae egg isn't gonna make it! We've tried incubating it and creating a small earthquake, but it simply won't budge!"

"Calm down, maybe the little one is just a late bloomer."

"I hope that's the case. Its mum and dad were great dragons, and this is their only egg. Shame they aren't here with us now."

The little Terrae watched as the shadows and lights swirled from the inside of her egg. She had so many questions about what was out there, beyond her egg. For days she had been postponing breaking out of her shell, waiting until the time is right. ...And she was about to come out.

Now...how do I go about doing this? She thought to herself. The hatchling began to kick and bump into the side of her shell, and after a few minutes she began to break through. A little while later, the little Terrae was out of her egg. "Mummy? Daddy?" No one answered her. Looking around, she saw she was in a tent of sorts, and all around her was eggs of various colors and sizes. A shiny golden egg next to her egg had caught her eye, but before the hatchling could further examine it, she was suddenly picked up and set down outside the pen of eggs. A red dragon was the one who picked her up.

"Welcome to the world, little one." The adult dragon said softly to her. She looked at the adult dragon curiously.

"Where's my mum and dad?" She asked. She saw the red dragon give a small frown for a moment, and then the dragon gave her a sugary, over-the-top smile.

"They're not here, little one. The two of them are somewhere far, far away."

"So they...they forgot about me?" The Terrae hatchling replied with a sad frown.

"Oh no, they didn't. Before they left, your parents named you after the type of tree that they met in."

"And...what is that tree?"

"...Aspen. Your name is Aspen."

((Is this good? It feels kinda cliche and short. D: No? Yes? Maybe?))

Edited by PeachSapling89

((I believe you did well! You may continue to use the adult dragon for Kyle. *giggles* He's my new character.))

'Hehehe! It tickles! Stop tail!' Inside a golden egg, a young hatchling's tail was tickling his muzzle. He found it funny at first, but then it began to get annoying. His feet were in awlward positions, and now he was very uncomfortable. 'Well, this won't do! Looks like today's the day I'm breaking out!' He smiled brightly and kicked the wall of his egg. He was weak, no doubt, but after awhile he finally broke through. And by that, he only had his head, legs, and tail sticking out of the eggshell. He stood up proudly, not realizing how ridiculous he looked. He looked like an egg with legs and a head. What a peculiar sight this was...

"Aspen...Aspen...I like it." Aspen said with a smile. Aspen was almost ready to explore the outside world beyond the tent when she heard a cracking behind her. The Red dragon nurse heard this as well, and peered in the pen to see which egg it was.

"I see we have another hatchling today! Cynthia is going to be pleased by this, two slightly late eggs hatched in one day!" The Red dragon said with a smile.

"Which one is it?" Aspen asked curiously.

"It's a Golden Shimmer. Hard to come by these days." The nurse replied. "You'll have a new friend."

"Friend?" Aspen questioned. She didn't quite know what a 'friend' was. All she really knew relationship wise was 'mum' and 'dad'. Maybe she'd find out soon.

"I think he's a little stuck though." The red dragon commented, giving a small chuckle. "Come on little one, you can do it!"

Kyle raised and eyebrow. 'Do what?' He wondered. He made it out of his egg, didn't... he...? He finally realized his boday was still stuck in the egg and he blushed in embarassment. He banged the shell against a wall; not to hard to hurt himself, but just enough for his shell to fall off. His brilliant, yet a bit messy, scales sparkled. "Hi~!" He exclaimed cheerfully.

The nurse chuckled at the upbeat nature of the new hatchling. This one would probably be a real joker when he got older.

"Well hello there." She replied, giving a smile. The nurse picked him up gently with her mouth and set him down near Aspen. "Say hello Aspen."

"H-Hello." Aspen replied, half curious and half nervous. She wasn't quite ready for an upbeat hatchling quite yet.

Akalito had much fun with Keima until Ayami came in. "Keima, you got working to do! I'll take your role for now." Ayami said to him. Akalito's smile disappeared completely, leaving a angry glare in her eyes.

After Keima left the room, closing the door, Akalito stared at Ayami in disbelief. "WEll, look what we got here, a she-male." She insulted. Ayami didn't react. "Sorry, I'm simply here just to give you food here." He said as she handed Akalito bread and butter.

"How's butter knife?" Ayami asked, trying to smile. Akalito growled. "Fine, Butterly is fine, I'm just telling things of how awful you are." Akalito replied, focusing on her butter knife clutched in her paws.

"...Have you confessed to Keima yet?" Ayami asked, curious.

"No, but, I'll say this one more time. I. Hate. Your. Guts." Akalito replied. She stood up and got out of her bed. She went out to exit her room. Ayami didn't look back, but she still held a smile in his eyes.

"....Good luck, Akalito, next time we meet as adults...promise me that Keima will be at your side." He said.

Edited by Jass

"Hi!" Kyle chimed. "It's nice to meet you, Aspen!" He smiled brightly, showing his small white teeth as he wagged his golden tail with his silver feathers(?) on the end of it. Edited by KrazyKay12

((Oof. Akalito is a rough one. Thankfully Ayami has the dignity to swallow it all in.))

"It's...nice to meet you too!" Aspen replied. The smile of the other hatchling comforted her a little bit, and Aspen figured he could be trusted.

"Now you little fella, I think you're gonna like your name. I think your mum and dad was aiming for a bouncy fella like you. So, they've decided to name you Kyle." The nurse said to Kyle. "You like it?"

Akalito walked out of the the door, and coughed, falling down and hitting the hard floor. She found herself getting up with the help of Ayami. She glared at him, eyes full of envy and hatred. "Trash like you shouldn't help me. They'll taint me." She said as she walked on.

Ayami followed her, helping her stand up every time she falls. Eventually, Akalito slapped Ayami's paws away, hissing at her like he was the worst of them all. "I can help myself, thank you." She angrily said, only to fall right back down, and having Ayami getting picked up again.

~~~

Ayami watched as the albino bit his paw. "Where are you going?" He asked. He usually finds Akalito bullying the other hatchlings, stomping on them. Ayami never punished Akalito however, he only talked to her about what hatchlings she has fought with.

"...Why do you care? Nothing really happens. You should know my daily things already, stalker." Akalito replied.

Edited by Jass

"Kyle?" He asked when he turned to the nurse. Instantly his smile brightened more. " I love it!" He cheered. He jumped up in excitement, but tripped over his own tail, causing him to fall on his snout. 'Ow...' He thought as he held his snout. 'It hurts...'