sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

Stinking hot and humid. Temps around 30oC each day. Usual summer weather in sub tropical northern Australia.

ten degrees F. There's a layer of ice over everything I Can't walk on the wood on my deck because it's slicker than a ice staking ring. Sunny though, no snow >___>

COLD! 3 deg F above, tonight's low is supposed to be about -15F. I don't like cold.

It's supposed to be winter, and yet it's still 80F here, even at night. XD

gaaaash

Edited by MokiHunter

Cold, sunny, and sheet ice everywhere. Hour 22 without power due to the ice storm.

Edited by Horse2000

Typical Florida weather: warm enough for shorts, short-sleeved shirts, sandals, and AC. Thankfully it's not too humid.

Tonight it is foggy, warm and rainy. It's 11:15 pm here and it is 61 degrees on this lovely twenty-third of December.

Christmas shopping loses a bit of the festive time of year when tee shirts and shorts are the weather du jour in the Northern Hemisphere. I guess it is normal in South America, Africa and Australia, though. The mosquitos have returned as have the gnats.

Edited by DustyBelle

Where I live we've had a warm Christmas. It was a bit warm and windy like spring today. Don't know if its going to get colder, but definately not cold enough for a white Christmas.