sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

A nasty white-gray that burns my eyes if I stare at it for long. I hate this shade - it drives me nuts and makes me feel uneasy xP

I'm back in the south, and they have 2.8 degrees celsius with snow, but it's the annoying , wet kind that doesn't stick around to be beautiful but turn into depressing sludge instead.

Heard that they have had around -38 degrees celsius at night back at home.

A nasty white-gray that burns my eyes if I stare at it for long. I hate this shade - it drives me nuts and makes me feel uneasy xP

I know that kind of sky - burns my eyes as well. sad.gif

Clear and not so cold - it's starting to get sunnier every day. smile.gif

There's currently a blizzard outside. We already got 60 cm of snow in less than 24 hours, we're supposed to get another 30 on top of that blink.gif.

It is an absolutely gorgeous day. It's a refreshing kind of cool with a breeze, but not cold by any means. The sky is blue and the sun is warm. If every day could be like this one that would be great. It's January and my doors and windows are open. smile.gif

^ Lucky

We get some breezes and they're always hot and humid

It's like 30 degrees here and it's quite humid

Fan's never off

earlier today it was sunny and it got up to 61 farenheight. Now it is almost alll the way dark and its getting cloudy. Proably not 61 F anymore either

Nice clear skies for once, snowstorm finally ended with 78 cm of snow in 2 days blink.gif.

Cloudly around 17 degrees Celsius suppose to top 23. Not bad considering the hot temperatures the past couple of days.

Around 60 or 70. A bit humid. Pretty cold if I were to go outside right this instance. No snow here, it never snows!