sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

Very, very cold...it's been in the teens around here lately... :/

It's supposed to be a hard freeze tonight. It was in the mid-high 70s yesterday. Florida has very bipolar winter temps.

We have been having weird weather also. The days ae mostly short sleeve and shorts or regular weight pants but night s are chilly. Tonight forcast was for very cold Teens and windy. No precipitation )% chance. It is snowing right now and has been since about 9:30 PM. Ground isn't cold enough for it to stick but it is cool to go walk the dog and come back coated in snow. Snow is so rare here on the SE coast of SC. Snow occurs, but is rare. 20 years can go by with out any. 5 to 10 years between is probably more the norm.

So weather tonight is cold and flurries with gusty winds up to 45 miles an hour.

It's been colder, less sun now. It's probably still much warmer than the rest of the country (West Coast, USA).

-4 F with a wind chill that's even colder! : DDD

Welcome to Wisconsin, USA people. Where we have cheese, beer, and lots of friggen lake-effect snow.

Cold.....so cold.....*wraps blanket around her more tightly* It's TOO FRIGGIN COLD! Dx

Absolutely freezing, yesterday the temperature was -45C, with a windchill of -56C, brrrrrrr.

rain, rain, rain, wind, rain, rain, rain ... and temperatures are rising, 7C now, predicted to go 14C until Saturday blink.gif (while still raining, of course)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Absolutely freezing, yesterday the temperature was -45C, with a windchill of -56C, brrrrrrr.

Where do you live?? I know -40 C is also -40 F. I have never been near that cold if temperatures. Right now for me its -3 Fahrenheit

I know for most 56 for a high may not seem cold, but it's cold for Florida. Also taking into consideration that our central heat is out and we're relying on space heaters my room is FREEZING! I don't even wanna think about how cold its gonna get when the sun goes down. >~<;

Tucson, Arizona tried this whole newfangled 'winter' thing for a bit, but decided it wasn't for him. After a few days of freezing, we're back to a low of 50 something degrees.

Where do you live?? I know -40 C is also -40 F. I have never been near that cold if temperatures. Right now for me its -3 Fahrenheit

In Labrador, Canada tongue.gif. My town actually broke a record from that day back in 1964.

After three days of bitter cold, it is currently snowing outside.