sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

We have crazy weather the whole year.

You only know when is going to rain when we're in raining season. it rains two or three times in one day xd.png

But most of the time you have no idea. You go out with a beautiful sunshine and in matter or 10 minutes, you're soaked because of the storm. Same happens if you get an umbrella and a big coat outside because it's been raining for days... And as soon as you put a foot outside the door, the clouds disappear and the sun shines trying to burn your brain smile.gif

Right now its... Cool. xd.png

One second. *gets up and looks out to see the sky is on fire* very nice.

Actually it's raining so that sucks.

One second. *gets up and looks out to see the sky is on fire* very nice.

Actually it's raining so that sucks.

But I like rain!

Rain is nice! Rain is cold and it sounds amazing when it hits the roof! wub.gif

There is a chance of snow tonight. It has already snowed a little bit while me and my sister were on the way to bible study. It suppose to start up again at midnight andcontinue until 9 AM

Cold, but should start warming once the sun rises and it's still a bit gusty, but nothing like it was yesterday. Normally I'd complain about the cold, but I'm not going through a blizzard like people are up north. Stay warm guys. sad.gif

Something is falling from the sky (not sure if it's rain or snow) and it's freezing. dry.gif

Lemme quote my favourite band on this, with, I have to warn you, their most idiotic song of all time (and it was SO CLOSE to being a good one as well). dry.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

Snowglobe tongue.gif because NEW HAMPSHIRE

Edited by Lumikkja