sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

There are dark clouds on the horizon. The temperature is lovely, and we're supposed to get thunderstorms today. Fingers crossed! :3

The sun's finally out. Still a little cloudy, but the that's the first time I've seen the sun this year! laugh.gif

30 degC (86degF), the coolest it's been since yesterday morning (yes, it was a LOW of 30 last night). Going for a top today of 41 degC (106degF) before a thunderstorm change.

Everyone is on alert for bushfires because of the heat and the strong, gusting winds.

Summer has finally arrived! Yay! **wilts**

Edited by rendragyn

Wet, dreary, cold and almost midnight. I love this weather but it doesnt last long where I live.

Best I can say is humid as it's too dark to tell what the clouds are doing. Outside thermometer says it's 55 degrees F but that thing has got to be broken as it feels about 75 degrees F at least. It might be warmer or cooler than that. The humidity makes it hard to tell for sure.

Today, the weather gods were gentle and gave us a nice, chilly but sunny day. I think it actually got up to 45°F this afternoon! smile.gif