sh20000sh

What's weather there right now?

Overcast and moderate temperatures over this way; surprisingly low humidity though. Still enough to be sticky but doesn't feel like I'm walking into a steam cloud when I go outside. Usually that kind of low humidity doesn't happen until November.

Edited by Kyrieath

50 degrees, clear, expected high of 73, and supposedly a 10% chance of rain. No wind right now, but that's always subject to change.

It rained earlier, so it's actually rather cool and cloudy. I'm glad; even though it'll likely be warm for a long time until winter sets in, I'll happily take any momentary relief from the Texas sun. biggrin.gif

Here it's pretty good. These days have been really sunny so that's a good thing. New Zealand mostly has pretty fair weather

It's nice here, but these past few days we've been pounded by rain. It felt like all the precipitation that we missed over the summer just all came at us at once.

Then it turned out to be the carcass of a typhoon. It hit the Pacific Northwest.

Off and on raining. A little gloomy. Nice breeze and all that, but it's just one of those "I'd rather be @home sleeping" days.