Skellybones

The Character Common Room

Have you ever wanted to talk to your characters? Any single one that you've role played. Inspired greatly by Pasta Town's OoC, this is a place to do just that. Sit around and talk with different personalities from different places, go on mini-adventures with people and things you'd never dreamed of. This is a place, for roleplayers and characters alike, to relax and have fun.

The Room

The room is the main chilling area. You can do whatever you want. It has everything, yes EVERYTHING anyone could ever want. If you imagine it, it's there. Feel free to relax on the comfy chairs. A mini-kitchen is situated... somewhere. There is a respawning system in place, to sort out any death-matches. Sorry Death, no fun today.

The Rules

• Respect each other. Some characters can have a pretty mean personality, this is all for fun. Remember that.
  • You can't godmod or powerplay because it's just impossible.
  • This is not a general chat thread. If you wanna chat, go to the CPA. All posts must have something with a character unless you're talking to one.
  • You can have characters from books, films and that lot too.
  • Mini-adventures are allowed!
  • You can have as many characters as you want :3
  • All characters are instantly accepted. No need to wait for me to come along.
Sheets can either be the same as those used for the original role play, if there is one, or from this little template here:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Extra info:[/b] Personality and stuff if you want to.

Oh look. A banner.

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=153464][IMG=http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/4503/frqb.png][/URL]

Edited by Shadowwolf6

-Edited to make it all better-

Username: Shadowwolf6

Horseman: Death

Appearance: Death. She wears a black cloak, and almost constantly holds a wooden-handled Scythe.

Horse appearance: Skeletal. Always known as 'it', 'you' or sometimes 'they'.

Personality: RP'd

Other: I should probably mention that when she has big emotional spikes, she goes skeleton-y and shows absolutely no mercy

User: Shadowwolf6

Name: Seedeater

Human or CP (species): CP. Uhh... a thing?

Looks: It's a bird.

Personality: Speaks with telepathy, but doesn't say much. Likes to take its time, doesn't like rushing people. Quite happy with watching. Oh wait. That's a lie, but I didn't know what it would turn out like when I made this :3

Powers?: Eats children to gain immortality.

Character's name: Raeris (Ray-ris)

Appearance: user posted image

Extra info: N/A

Character's name: Iceblood

Appearance: :3

Extra info: He's new. I've never used him before biggrin.gif

Character's name: Jinx

Appearance: Jinx

Extra info: C'mon, shoot faster!

Username: Techno_Elf

Name: Yume Firesphynx

Personality: She comes across as naive and childish, but really, she's anything but.

Appearance: She has long, glossy black hair that reaches just past her shoulders and flares out at the ends. Her eyes are an icy blue, and seem to be able to peer into your soul. She wears a short-sleeved black gothic lolita dress with white lace. She has a black lace choker, and a pair of black Mary Janes.

Picture:

Power/Talent/Supernatural: She has ten dolls that she sealed demons into, and she commands them in battle. They have absolute loyalty to her, and the dolls they inhabit can grow and shrink. When it is absolutely necessary, the dolls can turn into their animal counterparts, except supersized. However, this is very toiling on the demons themselves, and they cannot fight for three days after this.

Other:

Name: Tsuki Firesphynx

Personality: She's bipolar. One of her phases makes her very hyper, and liable to kill someone if she gets angry. Her second phase turns her apathetic, and she also is quite liable to severely hurt someone. But only if they cross her. Normally, when she's in her second phase, she becomes quiet, and she just sort of drifts after everybody else.

Appearance: Her dark red hair is parted to the left, the bangs held in place by two green bobby pins. She's got a thick, braid that starts at the back of her head, instead of the top like most, and it reaches to her waist. Her eyes are like a cat's, with slits in the middle, and they're a bright, acid green. She wears a sleeveless, black belly shirt with black shorts, and a pair of black combat boots. She has a leather belt, with a pouch attached to it. On her back, she has a pair of elaborate mechanical wings.

Picture: I never put pictures for them, but I might get around to drawing them.

Power/Talent/Supernatural: She can control metal, therefore she is able to control the size of her wings. She fights with two identical short swords.

Other:

Username: RoD

Character's name: The Oily Dragon

Appearance: bat dragon thing

Extra info: Can hardly speak English

Character's name: Komosion

Appearance: Komodo Dragon Humanoid

Extra info:

Character's name: Zoey Smith

Appearance: Human

Extra info: In the middle of becoming a CreepyPasta

Username: Drako

Character's name: Venom

Appearance: Average height with broad shoulders, slightly pale skin and a squared jaw. His hair is silver and juts out on either side (like wings almost), his eyes are violet, his tongue is forked and his incisors have been replaced by two snakelike fangs. For the duration of this RP whatsimidoodle, he will be wearing a white wifebeater, khakis, brown combat boots and fingerless leather gloves. He also has a shotgun strapped on his back.

Extra info: He drinks. A lot. He's also capable of, as you may have guessed, injecting a highly potent venom into anyone he bites. For unknown reasons, it turns their blood into liquid mercury over time. He can also electrocute people, and will do this often.

Character's name: Zlokoban, aka Zloko

Appearance: His true form, the form he will take for the sake of not getting his corruption everywhere.

Extra info: The guy's a living, breathing Trojan horse virus. He can travel in and out of the digital realm at will, corrupt people with a blackish liquid that seems to drip from his very being, temporarily copy the powers of others and darn near-flawlessly copy appearance and speech pattern. He also knows a touch of dark magic.

Username: XiaoChibi

Character's name: Ju Hua Nakamura

Appearance: Nya!

Extra info: She's DCA (Demonic Control Agency) agent :3

Username: Jsward322

Character's name: Endyr Serifi

Appearance: sigh. I lost the link.Endyr: I FOUND THE LINK

Extra info: Personality and stuff if you want to. : Pff shadow, you know Endyr's personality, If you rp in the pastatown.

Username: LegendOfKorraFan

Name: Sasha MacAlister

Personality: Sasha is surprisingly masculine for a girl, let alone a female Neko. Sasha can be sarcastic, aggressive, and demanding at times also. She isn't afraid to go to the club and slam down a beer with the guys, but when it's time to be classy, Sasha can transform herself into the most prissy girl you've ever seen. She's outgoing, adventurous, but lacks sympathy for others.

Appearance: Medium length brownish hair, beautiful purple eyes, kinda busty (), 5'8 and a half feet tall, fluffy kitty tail and ears.

Picture: Sasha MacAlister

Power/Talent/Supernatural: Feline flexibility, telekinesis, and can manipulate/create fire

Other: She smokes cigarettes and is quite the flirt ;3 *Meow*

Username:Silverphoenixx

Character's name:Sierra

Appearance:Bright Breasted Wyvern

Extra info:My personality yay!

Username: Psycho Cat

Character's name: Ferallsian

Appearance: He's the Leek-Snake

Extra info: No, he isn't technically a RP character, but I do reference him a bit in the forum games. Enough for him to develop his own presence.

Character's name: Crimsonite

Extra info: All of my characters are Fakemon sleep.gif

Character's name: Iklavoo

Extra info: *coughwheezecough*

Username: shadow_claw

Character's name: Loki Laufeyson

Appearance: Link

Extra info: Loki can use magic and such to shapeshift himself and others, teleport, read minds, and shoot blasts of magic at people. He knows more, but these are his usual tricks.

Username: MasterWeavile898

Character's name: Bloodwing

Age: Well, it depends on the RP, I'll go with the DD version. So 102

Extra info: Here is sort of a base form

Username: Ataxia357

Character's name: Nox (knocks)

Appearance: *points at profile picture*

Extra info: Almost a mirror version of Ataxia's personality, just a whole lot darker.

Username: Dragonhatchling

Character's name: Venril

Appearance: A Western dragon that is 4ft tall. She is mainly a dark olive/forrest green color with gold-amber eyes and silver horns that fade to gold where there seem to be shadows. That changes with the light. She has an arrow-head on her tail with two rings before it starts. A row of spines run the length of her back and each claw, spine, arrow-head or horn has the same silvertogold effect the two horns on her head do.

Extra info: She may or may not be insane. She has a habit of knowing nearly everything and is known to appear out of nowhere without warning- that's actually her specialty.

She also is known as a Se'kal.

Username: Asphoxi

Character's name: MA

Appearance: She has black hair, purple eyes, and glasses. She wears comfortable clothes that are not dresses. She has something against dresses.

Extra info: She can do magic. And it's hard to explain her personality.

Character's name: Irina

Appearance: She has white hair, red eyes, and she always wears a black cloak.

Extra info: Her personality is hard to explain and she can do magic.

Character's name: Elluka

Appearance: She has blond hair and blue eyes. She often wears a dark gray cloak with green markings.

Extra info: Her personality is hard to explain and she can do magic. (See a trend?)

Character's name: IR

Appearance: White hair, golden eyes, wears gothic style formal clothes that are slightly ripped.

Extra info: Her personality switches between Elluka and Irina. She cannot do magic, but can separate into Elluka and Irina.

Character's name: Banica Conchita (commonly known as Evil Food Eater Conchita, or EFC)

Appearance: <link>

Extra info: She likes eating people. She is also a gourmet. MA hates her.

Username: Dragonfreak6132

Character's name: Soletluna

Appearance: A Sunsong hatchie with a bluish tinge to her scales.

Extra info: Carries a small polished black stone with her.

Username: urge101

Character's name: Bob

Appearence: He looks like a big, adorable narwhal.

Extra info: n/a

Username: urge101

Character's name: Basalt

Appearence: Like a normal Geode, only with red geodes. Also has scars cross his legs/back from an unfortunate accident.

Extra info: He's got chunks gone from his rubies.

Username: Dark Heart ((aka Fun))

Character's name: Dark Heart

Appearance: Dark Heart Without her mask, she has golden-ash-blonde wavy hair, light blue eyes, she's thin and pretty tall, not very strong at all. Quite flexible, though. But I'm sure Slendy could tell you that. *wink wink nudge nudge*

Extra info: Christian girl, doesn't like to kill. Slender Man's only female Proxy, and she loves him very much. She has quite a few mental disorders, including but not limited to:

•ADD (so blame it on her ADD, baby!)

•OCD

•Paranoia

•Insanity

•Sniper-rifle-obsession-ism (when playing Halo)

•Killing-your-teammates-for-no-reason-ism (when playing Halo)

•Grammar-Nazi-ism

Character's name: Slender Man

Appearance: Come at me, bro!

Extra info: He's tall, he's slender, and he knows just about everything. I mean, seriously. He can just *poof* check on everyone, and *poof* read your mind and stuffs. Yeah. Plus, he's a Mentor and demands respect (sometimes even being aloof). Also, he is a hardcore drinker. A lot of people don't know that about him, but I assure you that if you hand him a bottle of A+, he'll ask for about five more.

He also loves DH. Yay.

Character's name: Jeff the Killer

Appearance: Bad*** sombreros!

Extra info: GO TO SLEEP.

Character's name: White Face

Extra info: Yes, I'm forcing you to look at him. LOOK AT HIM, DANG IT! HE'S ADORABLEH!'

Anyway, he was actually named Mike before he hung himself. He was good friends with Hannah (DH), Jeff, and Liu from elementary to high school. He's very shy, and quiet.

User: Fun

Name: Israphel Lehparsi, a.k.a. Dark Lord Israphel

Human or CP (species): Unknown, possibly a CP?

Looks: Israphel Lehparsi Israphel's Latest Skin Issy Young Israphel/Issy's Disguise (only older--he looks about 20-ish)

Personality: Read this.

Powers?: Insanely awesome archery skills, a bit of Dark Magic, and the ability to control sand.

Other: For sake of absolutely nothing except my own preference, let's just say he's younger than the Wiki says. 'Cause I'm not so sure about him being 108 years old...

Let's go with...hmm...38. He's 38 years old.

Username: SM

Character's name: Kat Holloway(from my rp SECRETS)

Appearance: Kat

Extra info: She can control fire. Works for a secret organization that deals with aliens and creatures.

Character's name: Kione (from Greenfield)

Appearance: Kione

Extra info: He can read peoples thoughts, mentally communicate with people, sense people’s emotions, and teleport.

Character's name: Jasmine and Aeonium (Jazz and Aeo)

Appearance: Jasmine is the one with white hair, and Aeonium is the one with black hair.

Extra info: From my Once Upon a Time rp.

Username: kingcobra2018

Character's name: Shard

Appearance: Shard in her human form except with ice blue eyes. Shard in lepord form

Extra info: ... Nope, I'm making her personality as I go.

Username: sparkle10184

Character's name: Silver

Appearance:

Human form: Long dark hair, ice blue eyes, pale skin

Wolf form: dark silver fur, same eyes, very lean and agile

Extra info: Silver turns into a wolf when she has a strong feeling of anger or frustration. She has no control over her shifting.

Name: Pinkieseb

Char Name: Bloodvein

Breed: Vampire

Profession: Assasinations and Paid Murder

Dislikes: People & Enemies

Personality: Bloodvein can be considered quite aggressive. He is destructive and mean to everyone around him. At the end of the day, Bloodvein is loyal to himself and no one else.

History: Bloodvein has being my character in many RP's...

Username:Cat4hurricane4

Character's name:Alexei Romanov

Gender: Intersex/ both genders at once, considers himself a male.

Age: Phyiscally looks 15, acts like a child but is clearly older.

Appearance: currently blonde Jude Law.

Extra info: Personality and stuff if you want to: He's childish and usually very clingy, doesn't have good control over himself, likes to touch and doesn't seem to have concepts of manners or personal space. He's very smart through and seems to like to have the occasional good long talk. He's an angel by blood and nature.

Edited by Shadowwolf6

((This is pretty darn cool. biggrin.gif Here's two forms to start off.

Name: Yume Firesphynx

Personality: She comes across as naive and childish, but really, she's anything but.

Appearance: She has long, glossy black hair that reaches just past her shoulders and flares out at the ends. Her eyes are an icy blue, and seem to be able to peer into your soul. She wears a short-sleeved black gothic lolita dress with white lace. She has a black lace choker, and a pair of black Mary Janes.

Picture:

Power/Talent/Supernatural: She has ten dolls that she sealed demons into, and she commands them in battle. They have absolute loyalty to her, and the dolls they inhabit can grow and shrink. When it is absolutely necessary, the dolls can turn into their animal counterparts, except supersized. However, this is very toiling on the demons themselves, and they cannot fight for three days after this.

Other:

Name: Tsuki Firesphynx

Personality: She's bipolar. One of her phases makes her very hyper, and liable to kill someone if she gets angry. Her second phase turns her apathetic, and she also is quite liable to severely hurt someone. But only if they cross her. Normally, when she's in her second phase, she becomes quiet, and she just sort of drifts after everybody else.

Appearance: Her dark red hair is parted to the left, the bangs held in place by two green bobby pins. She's got a thick, braid that starts at the back of her head, instead of the top like most, and it reaches to her waist. Her eyes are like a cat's, with slits in the middle, and they're a bright, acid green. She wears a sleeveless, black belly shirt with black shorts, and a pair of black combat boots. She has a leather belt, with a pouch attached to it. On her back, she has a pair of elaborate mechanical wings.

Picture: I never put pictures for them, but I might get around to drawing them.

Power/Talent/Supernatural: She can control metal, therefore she is able to control the size of her wings. She fights with two identical short swords.

Other:))

Do you two think I should accept them?

Uhh, I remember you saying something about EVERYTHING IS ACCEPTED.

Yeah. What... it... said.

They speak for me.

Character's name: The Oily Dragon

Appearance: bat dragon thing

Extra info: Can hardly speak English

Character's name: Venom

Appearance: Average height with broad shoulders, slightly pale skin and a squared jaw. His hair is silver and juts out on either side (like wings almost), his eyes are violet, his tongue is forked and his incisors have been replaced by two snakelike fangs. For the duration of this RP whatsimidoodle, he will be wearing a white wifebeater, khakis, brown combat boots and fingerless leather gloves. He also has a shotgun strapped on his back.

Extra info: He drinks. A lot. He's also capable of, as you may have guessed, injecting a highly potent venom into anyone he bites. For unknown reasons, it turns their blood into liquid mercury over time. He can also electrocute people, and will do this often.

Character's name: Zlokoban, aka Zloko

Appearance: His true form, the form he will take for the sake of not getting his corruption everywhere.

Extra info: The guy's a living, breathing Trojan horse virus. He can travel in and out of the digital realm at will, corrupt people with a blackish liquid that seems to drip from his very being, temporarily copy the powers of others and darn near-flawlessly copy appearance and speech pattern. He also knows a touch of dark magic.

I guess there's a Respawn system in place? 'Cause these two aren't really peaceful.

Edited by Drako_tamer

I guess there's a Respawn system in place? 'Cause these two aren't really peaceful.

Yes, there is. As it says, the room has everything. That includes respawning, immortality... I'll add that, just to clarify.

Yay! So, now what?

Well, I don't know about you, but I'm staying far away from these whackos. *walks off to find the liquor*

Who's the chick in the robe? She looks like a good target.

I think that's Death...

Really now? Well, this should be fun. *grins*

*facepalm*

Edited by Drako_tamer

What is it with you humans and 'dying'? Why do they need some random spirit to go and release them?

Because humans do not know how to die.

Yes we do >:o

*Narrows eyes* Nah, you don't.

I no bat! I be mighty dragon! Good and fierce!

Yes, yes. We know you be a very mighty dragon Oily.

Uhh, sure?

No. You are bat-thing.

Seedeater. We've talked about this before. Stop calling Batty a bat-thing.

Noooooooo.

Why call me bat thing Seed?

Because you were born a bat...

Don't call me Seed. That makes me sound tiny. I am not tiny.

Well techni-

Shush. They don't know that yet.

Stop calling me Bat-thing and I'll stop calling you Seed

Know about what? Tell us Seedy! Tell us! >:3

Nothing. Death was about to say nothing. *Frantically tries to cover the horseman's mouth*

Mm-m mm!

Uhh... Seedeater? You might not want to do that. She has a horse, you know.

Doing what? We're just being perfectly normal.

Mm!

Shhhhh.

*Forces hand off mouth* The human happened to ask me to bump this. So bump.

Shhhhh *Puts hand back on mouth*

Username: XiaoChibi

Character's name: Ju Hua Nakamura

Appearance: Nya!

Extra info: She's DCA (Demonic Control Agency) agent :3

Username: Jsward322

Character's name: Endyr Serifi

Appearance: sigh. I lost the link.Endyr: I FOUND THE LINK

Extra info: Personality and stuff if you want to. : Pff shadow, you know Endyr's personality, If you rp in the pastatown.

Endyr: Oh Gawd. It's The dragon who tried to eat meh. And the creepypasta.

Ugh. They won't eat you in any way. If they try to harm you, I'll get Israphel to beat their butts for you.

Endyr: Ok! ~(・ω・)~ noodley arms~

*comes back with a large bottle of Jack Daniels in one hand and a glass full of ice in the other* Great. Y'all are being quiet for once. Let's keep it up a while, hm?

Well, aren't you a grouch.

At least I'm not the one who's currently being mind-raped by pre-calc while also practically biting my siblings' heads off from stress. *pours some of the whiskey into the glass and sits down in one of the chairs*

The drunk's got a point.

You know what? Shut your faces, both of you. You're gonna get me in trouble. >>

And Zloko, stay the hell away from my computer from now on or I swear I will gut you using nothing but a rusty spoon and a nail.

Hey! This time it died on its own! Freakin' bits-for-brains, I had nothing to do with it!

*rolls eyes* The writer should not be doing things this early in the morning. Please pardon her stupidity. *takes a swig*

Username: LegendOfKorraFan

Name: Sasha MacAlister

Personality: Sasha is surprisingly masculine for a girl, let alone a female Neko. Sasha can be sarcastic, aggressive, and demanding at times also. She isn't afraid to go to the club and slam down a beer with the guys, but when it's time to be classy, Sasha can transform herself into the most prissy girl you've ever seen. She's outgoing, adventurous, but lacks sympathy for others.

Appearance: Medium length brownish hair, beautiful purple eyes, kinda busty (), 5'8 and a half feet tall, fluffy kitty tail and ears.

Picture: Sasha MacAlister

Power/Talent/Supernatural: Feline flexibility, telekinesis, and can manipulate/create fire

Other: She smokes cigarettes and is quite the flirt ;3 *Meow*

Edited by LegendOfKorraFan

Was that a reference, Drako? o-o

M-kay, you can speak now. And can I eat you, Endyr??? You still look tasty.

*Crosses arms* I don't think anyone would appreciate that, ... bird?

Yeah, you might as well call him a bird. He calls everyone else human or... I dunno, something else.

The girl in black is Scythe-woman. And no, she is not a superhero.

... Fine.

What are we doing here exactly? I wanted to drink with the guys... *sighs then pouts*

Well, I thought it would be cool to do this, you know, talk to you and others. Together.

You think if I wanted to talk I'd be avoiding you so much?

Point taken

*lights up a smoke then takes a puff* I better be able to smoke and drink here, or else I am OUT.

Edited by LegendOfKorraFan