chicbecause

Barnacle Battlefront

Lilly grabbed Tye's arm, "Run!" She shouted unnecessary, this felt familiar though... The scene wasn't right, not this beautiful school with the open blue sky, or this man, it felt wrong.

(I just finished Angel Beats! I cryed like a baby! I went to another room and just cryed T.T)

Edited by mipuppy1

Sophie wasn't going to be told twice. She ran.

"Man this place is brutal" Merek thought backing away from the blood splatter.

Hatsu fell to the ground in a bloody mess as Tabachi introduced himself and told them to run. Merek not really wanting to be cut down like Hatsu or Tsuki slowly backed off jogging a good distance away. Once he felt in the clear he stopped, sliding his hands into his pockets and looked up at the main building.

"Well if we are stuck here there is no use in running" he muttered. "And if no one can die then we are just running in circles."

Pushing the doors open Merek stepped inside walking around the halls. The place seemed to be like a normal school with everyone already in class so he was clear to roam around.

"I should probably see if i can find a weapon soon, just to be safe."

Edited by Lightdragon4444

((Finished it too. It got too emotional for my taste. I missed when they just shot at each other))

Tye slammed on his back when the boy swiped his feet out from under him. He watched at the boy with the ax chop the other boy up to a bloody mess. He felt a tug on his arm and looked up. The younger girl was pulling on him and urging him to run, "Yeah ok", he said getting up and sprinting away.

Sophie looked around for a weapon. If she could find one, she'd have a better chance of defending herself. She wasn't planning to get into any fights, unless provoked, but she would probably find herself in some situations sooner or later.

(-Sigh- Men.)

Lilly panted, the safest place would be in the school right? She didn't need that to be told to her, she halted at the door opening it for everyone to get in. "Hurry!" She urged, waiting impatiently for the others, her eyes looking back at the guy who killed the girl and at the fast approaching group.

Edited by mipuppy1

Hatsu's body started to regenerate as Tabachi ran after the group. As he reached the door, he pulled Lilly inside and slammed the doors shut. "Okay! We're good. We should head over to the infirmary. That's where Tsuki is. Then we'll head back to base to get you all tricked out. Any questions? Well, they can wait a bit. Allons-Y!" He said, pointing straight down the hall and walking towards the infirmary.

Sophie pounded on the doors. The boy had come alive again and was coming fast. "Let me in!"

Tye opened the door, "Keep up kid", he said as he let her in. The boy that had just been hacked to pieces was now beginning to move again. He followed Tabachi down the hall, "So I'm dead?", he asked.

Sophie followed them down the hall. Dead? B-but I can feel myself... She pinched herself. Ow! And I can feel pain.

"Dead as they get! Maybe you're brain-dead too, didn't Tsuki explain this to you?" Tabachi asked, walking through the halls in a carefree manner.

Hatsu walked towards the school, he should get back to class. He sighed and looked down at his bloody, torn up uniform. A new uniform would also be in order.

Lilly followed the group uncertainly, she would band with them for now since they weren't shooting at her, but she didn't trust them at all. Lilly needed to find an adult or teacher, someone trustworthy and fast!

As Merek walked the halls voices caught his attention and he headed for where they had come from.

"Oh it's you guys" he said nonchalantly after turning the corner. "So how's running from Hatsu going?"

Tabachi didn't seem to be worried or in a hurry so he assumed they had gotten away.

Tye turned his head towards the boy that bailed earlier and smiled, "Pretty well actually, how about yourself?" he asked as they walked down the hall.

[An Angel Beats RP?

May I join? I'll have a sheet up later, if I can join.]

"I'm fine, no one has come at me with any kind of weapon so far" Merek replied. "Some of the teachers yelled at me but other then that I haven't ran in to anyone."

He shrugged before walking closer to the group.

"So where are you all headed?"

[

User- RainDash

Name- Diana Allers

Age of death- 18

Gender- Female

Personality- The class clown, she's constantly making jokes and laughing. Though she may wear the boy uniform, she says that it's more fitting and guys can't look up the skirt. However, when she thinks no one is watching, her smile fades and she becomes sad. She never cries though, and she actually doesn't make friends with anyone, keeping them at a distance, but keeping around for them to hear her jokes.

Appearance- Haha!

Bio of past life- She has amnesia.

But here's her bio so I have something to refer off of.

Her father died when she was young, protecting her from her drunk mother. As the years passed, she was continually abused and hurt by her mother. She learned that smiling to her classmates and lying about the bruises was better than to break up the family any more. Eventually, her mother remarried and she had a new stepsister, who she protected from her mother's tirade of abuse. When she started to abuse the stepfather and critically injured him, she called the police, and thus 'broke up the family' and was yelled at by her mother, who shot and killed her as the police arrived to take her into custody.

Lingering feeling- To have someone ask if she's okay, and really push her to reveal how sad she actually is.

Weapon they use- Glock

Anything you want to add-

]

((Accepted! Do you mind if she's already part of the SSS. You can have her start out in the infirmary with Tsuki.))

Hatsu made it back to class and sat down at his desk.

Tabachi opened the doors to the infirmary and stepped inside, walking over to the side of Tsuki's bed where she lay unconscious.

[Actually... yes, kind of. unsure.gif

But I could change that... I'd just... have to post it tomorrow is all. Which means a lot of replanning.

Plus... I haven't the slightest clue what exactly is happening right now, which makes it tricky... rolleyes.gif

Give me a day or so and I can think up something to post.]

[it's okay, she will have been there a couple of days.]

"Hey Tabachi. Tsuki up and got herself killed picking a fight with Hatsu. She'll be fine. Well, she's still here. Not like we could be somewhere else." Diana babbled on. She shook her head. This was all so new, so strange and not to mention painful. She couldn't die, but she in essence already dead. Last thing she remembered was a gun being fired. She guessed that it probably killed her, if she was here and supposedly dead like everyone else. "You know where Hatsu went after attacking Tsuki? Because she said something about new people before she left."

Though before Tye answered, Tabachi stepped inside the room labeled "infirmary" giving Merek the answer to his question. Following him Merek walked passed the group and into the infirmary finding him next to an unconscious Tsuki.

"Well well she isn't dead" he commented.