chicbecause

Barnacle Battlefront

What the characters know.

You died. You went to neither heaven nor hell. You went ta a sort of in between world. High school. Not an ordinary high school. Most of the people there are NPCs, but a few others are like you. Now you have to fight. Fight any way you can to stay in this world. Because if you listen to the rules of the world(go to class, make good grades, join school clubs, not bother the NPCs, follow the school rules, etc.), you'll be obliterated and reincarnated as something else in the real world. No one knows what. Maybe a shrimp, crab, fish, ray, barnacle, no one said it was limited to sea creatures either. There's only a couple people we're fighting against. Their purpose is just to make us follow the rules. They only bother us when we break the rules, otherwise, they leave us alone.

Oh, another thing. You can't die. No matter what, nothing will kill you. You'll just wake up in a pool of your own blood unharmed a few minutes later. It still hurts like hell, just doesn't kill you.

What we know, apart from what the characters know.

- The reason you're in this world is because you have lingering feelings leftover from your life, once you overcome them, you are 'obliterated' or just vanish from this world.

- This world was made to give you a second chance to enjoy life.

- You don't get reincarnated as a sea creature.

RULES

-Do I really have to do this? You should know how to behave yourself.

-As far as character numbers and all, just stick to what you can handle.

-They have to be within the high school age group thing, 14-18

- Also, please try and balance out the genders so their won't be like 10 girls and 4 guys, 'cause that happens a lot.

FORMS

User-

Name-

Age of death-

Gender-

Personality-

Appearance-

Bio of past life- (Unless they've got amnesia, which is pretty common.)

Lingering feeling- (Basically a last wish or what you have to do before moving on.)

Weapon they use- (Normally some type of gun.)

Anything you want to add-

PICs!!!

School campus- http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2011.../Untitled11.png

NPC uniforms- http://www.your-cosplay.com/images/large/4433.jpg http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-qDjeYNhUdPE/UKTB...s400/Angel+.jpg

Battlefront Uniforms- http://i833.photobucket.com/albums/zz259/Y...-04-Large05.jpg

Student Roster

User- cb

Name- Hatsu

Age of death- 15

Gender- Male

Personality- He is one of the students trying to make the others follow the rules.

Appearance- Hatsu

Bio of past life- ??

Lingering feeling- ??

Weapon they use- These, and this (Its just as big as he is.)

Anything you want to add- His weapons are activated like Angel's

User- cb

Name- Tsukiko Ikeda

Age of death- 17

Gender- Female

Personality- RP'd

Appearance- Tsukiko

Bio of past life- She had a pretty average childhood up until her mother died when she was 10 and her father took up drinking, drugs and animal cruelty(But only as a hobby). Tsukiko got a job to feed herself and pay for her school, but, unfortunately, it wasn't enough and was kicked out of school shortly after finishing the first semester of her junior year. On her way home from her job one day she was shot outside her house.

Lingering feeling- Knowing with absolute certainty, that someone will always be there for her.

Weapon they use- CQB-R, she also has two long knives tucked in the front of her belt.

User-cb

Name- Hikaru Tabachi, he goes by Tabachi

Age of death- 15

Gender- Male

Personality- RP'd

Appearance- Hikaru

Bio of past life- Rp'd

Lingering feeling- RP'd

Weapon they use- Stand-alone M26 MASS and this.

Anything you want to add- He likes to prank people.

User-padfoot

Name- Tye Abram

Age of death- 18

Gender- male

Personality- much rather rp this out

Appearance- Tye

Bio of past life- I'm going to pull an amnesia because I can't think of a Bio.....

Lingering feeling- not sure yet on the account of amnesia

Weapon they use- A sniper rifle and a pistol sidearm

Anything you want to add- he can be a jackass

User- Mipuppy1

Name- Lilly

Age of death- 17

Gender- Female

Personality- RP'd

Appearance- Lilly

Bio of past life- Amnesia

Lingering feeling- Amnesia?

Weapon they use- Pistol

Anything you want to add- Shes not very athletic but is a good aim, she also knows karate, not that it will do good compared to guns and such but she has quite a punch.

User- LD

Name- Merek

Age of death-17

Gender- Male

Personality- To the point he really isn't friendly since he never had what you would call friends more like older brothers. He doesn't get angry or is full of himself he just sometimes likes to be by himself. Though if he thinks you are trustworthy he will be your friend and fight by your side as long as he lives...well i guess in death too.

Appearance- [X]Just started watching soul eater and like the way he looks. His teeth are not like Soul's though just to be clear.

Bio of past life- He never really had a good home life which led to him getting involved in gangs. And until he met Rose he always felt alone though right now he doesn't remember her only that he lost someone close to his heart.

Lingering feeling- Closure of his conscious guilt.

Weapon they use- Standard M16 with a M203 grenade launcher for smoke grenades or lethal ones.

User- Asphoxi

Name- Sophie

Age of death- 14

Gender- Female

Personality- A bit shy, but makes friends easily. She is nice once you get to know her, and you probably don’t want to get on her bad side.

Appearance- Sophie

Lingering feeling- The need to talk to someone. She doesn’t know who.

Weapon they use- Bow and arrows

Anything you want to add- She has good aim with the bow and arrows.

User- RainDash

Name- Diana Allers

Age of death- 18

Gender- Female

Personality- The class clown, she's constantly making jokes and laughing. Though she may wear the boy uniform, she says that it's more fitting and guys can't look up the skirt. However, when she thinks no one is watching, her smile fades and she becomes sad. She never cries though, and she actually doesn't make friends with anyone, keeping them at a distance, but keeping around for them to hear her jokes.

Appearance- Haha!

Bio of past life- She has amnesia.

But here's her bio so I have something to refer off of.

Her father died when she was young, protecting her from her drunk mother. As the years passed, she was continually abused and hurt by her mother. She learned that smiling to her classmates and lying about the bruises was better than to break up the family any more. Eventually, her mother remarried and she had a new stepsister, who she protected from her mother's tirade of abuse. When she started to abuse the stepfather and critically injured him, she called the police, and thus 'broke up the family' and was yelled at by her mother, who shot and killed her as the police arrived to take her into custody.

Lingering feeling- To have someone ask if she's okay, and really push her to reveal how sad she actually is.

Weapon they use- Glock

Edited by chicbecause

((Now that your rp makes sense, I'll join smile.gif )

User-padfoot

Name- Tye Abram

Age of death- 18

Gender- male

Personality- much rather rp this out

Appearance- tye

Bio of past life- I'm going to pull an amnesia because I can't think of a Bio.....

Lingering feeling- not sure yet on the account of amnesia

Weapon they use- A sniper rifle and a pistol sidearm

Anything you want to add- he can be a jackass

Mind if I join? I'm still working on Angel Beats (I literally just started.) but I read pretty fast and I've got lots of free time to watch the anime, so I'll finish in about a few days, I hope you don't mind if I don't understand something. >.<

User- Mipuppy1

Name- Lilly

Age of death- 17

Gender- Female

Personality- RP'd

Appearance- Lilly

Lingering feeling- Amnesia?

Weapon they use- Pistol

Anything you want to add- Shes not very athletic but is a good aim, she also knows karate, not that it will do good compared to guns and such but she has quite a punch.

Edited by mipuppy1

Tsuki sat in front of the school beside two newcomers, reloading her gun and waiting for them to wake up.

Lilly woke up in a panic, where was she?! Quickly looking around Lilly scanned her surroundings, it was a school- a high school, a nice one at that, but something felt... Off.

Tye blinked his eyes open and groaned. Where was he and why did it feel like he had been hit by a truck. He looked up at the blue sky confused. Now that he was thinking about it, why couldn't he remember falling asleep in the first place. He sat up carefully and looked around him. He was laying on some kind of bridge overlooking a road. In the distance he could see the huge buildings of some kind of campus. By the size it looked like it might be a college. He heard the click of a firearm behind him and he nearly jumped out of his skin. He whirled around to see a girl standing there with a gun. There was also another girl looking around in silence. He cleared his throat awkwardly, "Uh, hi?", he said, unsure what else to say.

"Oh, hey." Tsuki replied, slinging the gun over her shoulder to hang on her back. She reached down her hands to help the both up. "You're awake. Cool." She said with a smile. "Welcome to the afterlife."

Lilly took Tsuki's hand getting up, she looked around "Afterlife?" She looked at Tsuki as if she was insane.

"Yep. You, friend, are dead." Tsukiko said again, patting Lilly on the shoulder. "I'm Tsukiko. Call me Tsuki. Leader of the Shinda Sekai Sensen, or SSS for short. I'm here to recruit you."

"What! No! Whats wrong with you?" Lilly asked backing away, then unconsciously she yelled, "Emily!" Who was Emily? Something told Lilly that this Emily was the person causing her to feel worried.

"I'll prove it if you want me to. But trust me, you're dead. Go jump off a cliff or something and you'll just wake up a few minutes later... Still dead." Tsuki insisted. It wasn't that hard for her to figure out she was dead. Mainly because she remembered dying. This new girl must be another amnesia case. Oh well, this should be interesting.

"Your crazy!" Lilly exclaimed backing away, her hands curled up in a fist at defense at self defense... Against a gun. "Why do you have a gun anyway?!" Lilly questioned, slowly backing away.

Tye got to his feet and scratched the back of his head. the last thing he remembered was....falling. Everything before that was fuzzy. He started talking about not being able to die he grinned, "Really? So I could jump off this bridge and be perfectly fine?", he asked. Tye had always been a bit of a daredevil so leaping off of a bridge seemed great.

((It's open))

"No. You'd hurt like hell. But you wouldn't die." Tsuki answered in response to Zeke. She looked back over to Lilly and said "I need a gun to fight. It's the Afterlife Battlefront."

[Might as well step on before the train is gone plus i always did love Angel Beats.]

User- LD

Name- Merek

Age of death-17

Gender- Male

Personality- To the point he really isn't friendly since he never had what you would call friends more like older brothers. He doesn't get angry or is full of himself he just sometimes likes to be by himself. Though if he thinks you are trustworthy he will be your friend and fight by your side as long as he lives...well i guess in death too.

Appearance- [X]Just started watching soul eater and like the way he looks. His teeth are not like Soul's though just to be clear.

Bio of past life- He never really had a good home life which led to him getting involved in gangs. And until he met Rose he always felt alone though right now he doesn't remember her only that he lost someone close to his heart.

Lingering feeling- Closure of his conscious guilt.

Weapon they use- Standard M16 with a M203 grenade launcher for smoke grenades or lethal ones.

Edited by Lightdragon4444

User- Asphoxi

Name- Sophie

Age of death- 14

Gender- Female

Personality- A bit shy, but makes friends easily. She is nice once you get to know her, and you probably don’t want to get on her bad side.

Appearance- Sophie

Lingering feeling- The need to talk to someone. She doesn’t know who.

Weapon they use- Bow and arrows

Anything you want to add- She has good aim with the bow and arrows.

Edited by Asphoxi

((Accepted))

Tsuki spun around as two new people appeared on the grond behind her. "Hey! More people!" She cried, taking the gun off her back and peering into the distance torwards the school to make sure Hatsu hadn't detected them yet.

Hatsu walked out of the student council room and down the halls, walking out into the courtyard, headed for the bridge.

"Uh yeah" Merek replied sitting up his back to the voice. "Mind telling me where we are and why i feel like i just got shot."

Looking around he didn't seem to recall passing out anywhere near this place especially not the school campus he was staring at. After a few seconds of scouting he decided to get off the hard ground and see where the voice had come from.

"You don't happen to be with the Bloodhounds" He asked a little nervous about the assault rifle she held.