picknick10

Dragons VS Humans, The Great war

((It's alright, Draco. It sucks to have problems like this. By the way, I was absent for almost a week because I was writing some gift stories, including for you. Here's one of those I finished: Zanzibar's story ))

They reached the city of Shadow Wind and went inside the place. Atlas looked at the many buildings and street before her. The place looked dirty with dust and scorch marks on the buildings, a road that has a pothole on the left side, and some trash on both sides of the street. It seems like the lords weren't too interested in keeping the streets clean. It makes it look like one of these ghetto places that humans spoke up, but she never got to saw. Was this one of these ghettos?

--------------------------------------------------

Kathia was relieved that he wasn't going to risk their lives like this. "So you're after the halfling. Good, so am I. I kept her prisoner because I needed her help to keep you out of danger. But now she's gone off and escaped." She just remembered that the halfling's soul was bond to Azera's. The girl regretted thinking about letting her die from poison, because that would have killed the man if that happened. Fortunately, he was fine now, but the halfling was still poisoned. Kathia needed to go out there and find her quickly before she succumbs to the venom. She thought angrily, 'Damn it, why did you have to run away, stupid half-beast?!'

----------------------------------------------------

Bron was unsure of his his answer as guessed, "Er... does Jewel count?" He did paralyze her when he and Rever just came in, but there was never a battle between them.

But Rever told his comrade, "You didn't even fight her, Bron. You were going for Mekarth, but you blew your breath at her."

Kekul spoke up for everyone, "I think it's safe to say that none of us did. We tried to, but we never got to succeed. We were fighting over you, just to catch you before the other groups do. You know? Just so that we could win."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Apparently, Ronan seems to know the foreigner, at least to her guess. Minerva looked at him and asked, "You mean the southeast region?" That was the only region in Rudvich she knew that was farthest to the east. She watched the two men confront each other, their hands touching their blades. It was obvious to anyone that a battle was going to start. Minerva was wary about this fight, knowing that they were using real weapons for this. She hoped to the gods that her boyfriend didn't get hurt too badly from this.

((I'm cool with that.))

Drake shook his head. "No Minerva...look at his garb. Do you recognize anyone from the nearby territory that wears such clothing? He's from a land far to the east." Rick and Ronan's gaze never left each other. "That sword.....belongs to the master of the south. You should hand it over before someone gets hurt." Rick grew up on the legends of the four mystical swords, Ronan however did not. "You want it? Let's see if you can take it." Ronan drew his blade. Rick shifted his stance before charging. Ronan waited until the last moment. CLASH!! Their blades struck each other. Ronan had leaped past him. They swung at each other. Matching each other. Their skill appeared to be even. They ended up locking blades. "You have talent......I am impressed." Rick said. "You're not bad yourself." Ronan replied. They both shuffled back away from each other. Rick drew his wakizashi, Ronan drew a his dagger. Once again clashing blades.

((Here's another giftfic: rampaging_wyvern's story. I have two more coming up soon.))

Minerva realized the correct answer on where the man's clothes originated from. She said, "Haniyas." Her mind had been thrown off when Ronan said 'region' and confused it as one of Rudvich's regions. Then the battle began between the two swordsmen. The girl watched the blades clashed against each other, no one seems to be hurting the other yet as they were both great at parrying each other's attacks.

((I don't remember if Minerva ever heard where Ronan's sword comes from. I'm leaving this post unchanged until I get my answer.))

((Ronan never said where his sword comes from, ever. He got it from his master. sort of an heirloom passed down between master and student))

The two fought well and it was clear their skill was almost dead even. The second time they locked blades, Ronan picked up on a weakness in Rick's defense. He somehow manage to flip Rick over onto his back. Though he didn't lose his grip, Ronan made it impossible for him to raise his blade in defense by stepping onto his wrist. He aimed his blade. "Yield?" Ronan asked. Rick smirked and nodded. Ronan helped him up. "You're better than I expected. What is your name?" Rick asked. "Ronan, I hail from the southern deserts. You?" He returned the question. "Rick Hunter from Haniyas. I was raised by Takensho sensei, one of many generations to wield this sword." he referred to his katana. "I am his chosen heir, known as the "blade of the east"." Ronan nodded. "My teacher gave me this blade. He lived secluded in the mountains. I never really new his name." They both sheathed their blades. "So then you do not know of the legendary four swords?" Rick asked. Ronan shook his head. "You'll have to explain it to me." "Another time, for now I must go." Rick bowed before leaving. Ronan was curious about this man.

((Alright, I'm going to take a break from writing Severin's giftstory to post here and show you guys the other giftstories completed: En'K'Haral's giftstory, DarknessDragon197's giftstory, and SparksflY's giftstory.

And for our birthday boy: draco8967's giftstory

Happy Birthday, Draco! :) ))

Minerva was glad that no one got hurt too badly from this duel. Now she won't have to lose anymore time to take someone to a white dragon for healing. Both men did well fighting in her opinion. They could easily take down an amateur in a matter of seconds if they went up against one. After Rick Hunter left, Minerva wondered if there was more to the legendary four swords than what Ronan told her of his blade. She wondered if they would ever meet this man again to know about the swords' tale. She looked to her boyfriend and said, "That was incredible, Ronan! You held out well against him."

Edited by Red Dragonette

Axle start to stir from being knocked out for the moment. He was now in his dragon form as he try to focus on the world around him. When he started to come too what he saw horrified him completely. He was no longer in the forest of south country where he passed out but a village that was destroyed. Death filled the air as he saw humans on spikes, rip to shreds or was split into two by bite marks. He turn around and saw dragons as well that suffer the same fate except for one. That one was standing in the center was a white dragon like him the same scars like him the same marks, that Axle eyes widen a bit Ashe was staring at himself. A very blood version of him. "What in the hell am I looking at?" He asked himself as the other him started to move.

"Death and destruction." The other one said soon after. Axle started to move back as he asked another question. "And what are you?" He asked.

The other axle looked up showing black and blue eyes as blood flowed from it mouth. "Your nightmare." It said in a deep tone. Axle looked behind him to make sure he was not going to tip on anything than looked back, but the other him was gone. Axle felt uneased in the open and not safe with the other one somewhere out there. He turn to start to run away when he saw nothing but an endless wall in front of him. That wall he was sure was not there, than he saw the shadow behind him before he felt pain. A blood dragon claw ran though his chest both entering and exiting though his body as Axle try to gasp for air.

"Your nightmare and suffering is just starting, and don't worry I'll take care of everything. Juna, Mekarth, Atlas, Shadow wind. All their suffering is coming soon." He said as he pulled out his claw from Axle now torn body leaving an empty hole though his body. The other spun quickly and shatter the wall with Axle now limp body as he fell down into the black abyss be on.

"Everything must meet death."

====================================================================

Mekarth shook his head. "This was never about winning." Mekarth said before he coughed up a bit of blood as the black flames started to melt the honey quick patch. "This was about whether or not you and your team got greedy, to see if you would stay in the group you were assign or if you would cross team to form anew team." Mekarth said as blood started to come from his mouth a bit and his breathing quickens. "Whether or not you would fight anyone around you and mindlessly follow orders." He said as he roses his foot that he cracked the ground with. "Sink or swim training you could call it, whether or not you could think outside the box a bit." 

He brought his foot down hard and shatter the floor, but he picked up his pace with his falling to get to the door before the ceiling collapse and blocked up the bottom floor.

================================ 

Akil watched each step she took though she still had to move slow because of Atlas, it made it a bit easier to watch her steps. She just hope that Atlas does not accidently trigger a trap.
================================================
((While i wait on what to do, kind of have a dual post for akil, here azera))
Azera mounted the horse with Kathia and they road off in the direction where the halfing was last sighted going. this happen for a solid 30minutes before Azera spoke up. "wait here Kathia. What is about to happen is nothing you can interfere with." he said as he slid off the horse and proceed deeper into the woody fields. Not even in a minute of being gone, a large explosion happen as flames coming leaping back towards Kathia.

Edited by draco8967
Added Azera and Akil

are you guys still accepting forms? because i im not sure what to do, i sent one to the creator of this topic i just wanted to know.. heh, my first post i guess :P if not then umm... heres what i sent..

Username: Foolsmoon

Name: Godsend

Appearance: Grey Western Dragon with his top of his head being a little redder than the rest of his body, he has horns going down into a spiny fril down his neck. He is strong, muscly and rough in texture with his scales. His wings are thin and leathery but uncut or torn. His eyes are yellow gold and his talons are long and sharp. His back and feet look like they have been splatered with deep red blood

Personality: Cunning and stealthy. Flirts a lot with other dragons, can be traitorous.

Powers: Can create pure darkness all around him from smoke he emits from his nostrils, heals from mortal wounds

Opinion of Humans: they can be reasoned with and helped, but some are mean and unforgiving and must pay

Likes: The scent of cherry blosoms and rosemary, eating sheep and cow meat, cooking his own foods

size: medium height, about 25 feet tall, 30 feet long 609b7e1531a75368283318eddc1edaf4.jpg

not sure how to decrease the size of the picture o.o) its been awhile for bbcoding for me so i just inserted the picture heh..)

Edited by Foolsmoon

((Here's Severin's giftstory: http://silverbeastlaguz.deviantart.com/art/DR-The-First-War-Severin-s-characters-story-2-694536729

And I might upload Chapter 53 soon, once I figure out how it should end. And Foolsmoon, I'll go show my friend your form, so that she could have a look at it.))

Everyone in the room were disturbed by the sight of Mekarth coughing blood. The horde quietly disagreed with the Shadow Wind dragon's accusation. Sure they were greedy, but it was obvious to them that they all would have stayed in their groups and not betray each other. After all, they were working to win for the team. So no matter which dragon gets the black first, the team they were in wins. No use in betrayal when the whole group will just benefit. After Mekarth was done talking, he broke the floor and fell. The dragons were startled by the sudden collapse of the floor beneath them, but they quickly spread their wings and hovered, so that they would not hit the floor beneath the one they were standing on. The canopy dragon shouted, "He's getting away!"

Silas stopped the canopy and everyone else before they could continue to attack Mekarth. He told them, "That's enough! We can't keep fighting him, he's hurt! He needs help not more pain. He'll die if Hewey doesn't get to him soon."

Kekul asked, "So where is he?"

-------------------------------------------------

Outside the building, Hewey was just approaching the building that Silas and Mekarth were in after finding the pygmy's bee signal. The healer thought to himself, 'Here I am, right where Mekarth should be. I hope he didn't worse while I was trying find this place.' As he landed at the base of the building, he smelled blood and smoke from above. Hewey wondered who and what were smelling like that making these smells. He hovered up, following the smell, until he got to the right spot where he could see Mekarth running towards him. The healer's eyes went wide as he was startled by the fact that he could get run into and knocked over.

----------------------------------------------

Atlas followed her daughter along through the street, looking around to see if anyone was hiding around in this mess of a city. She didn't want to encounter anyone loyal to the evil lords for they would ruin their mission. The only lifeforms she saw so far were the cockroaches hanging around a fallen trash bin they passed. One of them that was on the street even scurried away from Akil when they approached. As they continued to walk, Atlas stepped on something that cut her foot. She winced through her teeth and stopped to look at the damage. At the bottom of her shoe, which is organic as it's attached to her body, was a piece of glass. The woman glared at it and cursed the lords of Shadow Wind for not getting this city clean.

---------------------------------------------------

Kathia rode with Azera on his horse until they got to a place to stop. The man told her to wait and he went deeper into the woods on foot. The girl watched him go as she asked, "Huh? Why?" Then suddenly, an explosion happened and she saw fire coming at her. "Ack!" screamed the startled Kathia. She quickly shielded herself with a bubble barrier and covered her face with her arms. The barrier doused the flames that were going to touch her. She put her arms down and looked at the fire in front of her as she asked, "What the heck just happened?!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Minerva asked, "So, are we ready to go home?"

((Rainbowlight hasn't been seen for a month, so we'll just skip her. I'll write the additional scenes in the RP. She can use those as canon when she gets back.))

Edited by Red Dragonette

Godsend is lurking amidst his mountain cave home, rearranging the boulders inside for his first ever nest away from his parent's cave. He had decided to leave them to live alone and learn more about the war his parents had told him so much about. He gave a toothy dragon smile as he thought he could probably round up a few hatchlings and teach them to fight... Although he hasn't mastered telepathy, he had his own ways of corrupting minds of others, so often he had his brothers and sisters.

Godsend then went outside, his grey scales helping to camouflage him into the scattered boulders on the cliff side.

Akil kept on going till she smelled the familiar scent of blood. She stopped and looked back at Atlas and trace the smell back to her. "What did you just cut yourself on and where?"Akil asked with a small hint of concerned in her voice.
========================================
Mekarth was first running but his pace was slowing down more and more. He did not even notices Hewey was there before he collapses as a trail of blood lead back to where he ran from. The black flames started to subside on him as they dissipated almost just as fast as they came. Blood slowly started to pool up around Mekarth as the world around him started to drift away from his senses of reality.
((So there something big about to happen, but read Juna part to see what about to happen))

=============================================
Juna proceed to follow the cloak she saw earlier though the training area. She followed it to the furthest part of the sector the earth dragons have made and saw the cloaked figure walked into the building that was to small for a dragon to fit into. She shifted into her halfling form and flow down to the door and peered inside the building but saw nothing expect for the empty main hall and the stairs at the end. She proceed to walk into the building, and only a few feet in something dropped down the stairs as the metallic shine glimmered a bit of it smooth Crimson purple edges. A double edge short sword was dropped down the for Juna to have saw, so this person know she followed, but instead of ambushing her, this person offered a weapon. She approached the blade and flipped it up for her to grab, strange though the weight seems very familiar to her. She looked closer at the blade and saw the marks she wish she did not see. The Incarus symbol, the marks of the forge blade made in shadow wind. This blade she now held was Melarth, her now deceased brother blade, well one of them, as the second she could assume was in the cloaked figures grasp as she gripped the hilt harder. The air chilled as a slight shift happen as blades slices though air and collided. Their clang of the purple blades cried as they struck their own sibling blade. Juna look at the figure with rage as she snared. "You have something that does not belong to you, I will See that i take it back."

What came after was a reply in a very raspy tone. "You can try."

Ronan nodded. "Yeah, I think so." He gave Drake a pat on the shoulder before jumping onto his back. He held his hand out to Minerva to help her up. Once onboard, Drake would take off and head for Minerva's home. Ronan couldn't help but wonder what Rick was talking about when he spoke of the legendary four swords and the connection it played with his sword.

As Godsend stands stock still among the boulders, he sees something burning in the distance, over a mountain ridge. He mutters to himself about the prospect of other dragons being nearby, but if they were human, he would kill them all with his razor sharp teeth and put their heads on spikes. 

"Mmm." Bolz said, totally forgetting that his town is miles away. "Wait... I think i'm too far away from my home to make it back.. Can I stay here?" He asked, while trying to fly.

((Chapter 53 is up: http://silverbeastlaguz.deviantart.com/art/A-Dragon-s-Rage-The-First-War-chp-53-672983574

Kathia worried about Azera being at the place of the explosion. He hoped the man was unharmed and okay, but she wouldn't know for sure until she saw him with her own eyes. But she mustn't go against what Azera told her to do and that was to stay where she was at. So what could she do? Perhaps get someone else to check up on him. She is a necromancer after all, at least a beginner to that study of magic, she could just summon a ghost to find him. Kathia used her magic energy and said, "Will any soul who wants to help me out come to me and search for a man named Azera?" Then the same ghost of the hiker showed up before her. She said to him, "Oh, it's you again."

The hiker smiled and asked, "Happy to see me, lassie?"

The girl answered, "As a matter of fact, yes. I need you to check Azera in that explosion over there." She pointed in the way he went at the burning flames. "I don't know if he's been hurt or not, but please make sure he's alright."

The hiker nodded and replied, "Got it." Then he flew over to the scene of the explosion. He was above the flames.

((For those new here, ghosts normally can't be seen or heard by anyone unless they case the See Ghosts spell.))

------------------------------------------------------

Atlas answered, "On the glass, it's on my foot." She showed the dragoness the glass shard embedded on the bottom of her foot.

Mekarth stopped running and fell over in a pool of blood. Hewey gasped in horror at the sight of the wounded dragon and flew into the room he was in. He asked, "Mekarth, are you alright?!" The healer landed by his side and began to desperately heal him, trying to fix all the wounds before the black could die. Hewey said, "Hang in there, buddy. I'm here for you."

Silas and the other landed and they went up to the two dragons, concerned about the black's condition. The pygmy asked, "How is he, Hewey?"

"Looking terrible it seems," answered the healer. "What did you guys do to him?"

Silas answered, "Nothing, he was already hurt when we tried to catch him. Our fight over him just made his wounds worse."

Hewey gave the dragons a disapproving look and said, "Seriously, guys?"

Kekul defended, "Hey it's not like we were trying to kill him. We just thought him being hurt would make him easier to catch."

Hewey let out a sigh and said, "What will Juna think about this? We need to tell her about her brother now."

-----------------------------------------

Minerva said, "Sure, you can stay over at my house. I'm sure Drake would love to have company with him when Ronan and I aren't around." Then she got onto Drake's back and rode back home. Once there, she climbed off and said, "Well that sure was an interesting day." To Bolz she said, "Hopefully, we can get to show you more of Windfall tomorrow. I'm thinking going to the City Hall would be a good place. They're teaching different kinds of magic classes over there like fire, ice and light. I took a water magic class over there."

((This post is just a massive Juna post for the first part will expand to more, but enjoy, interruptions are allowed.))

Juna and the new cloaked foe she now faced haves clashed swords for a while, before they end up farther up in the building now proceeding to the third floor. She was running though the halls trying to make distance between her and the cloak man as she try to think of how to proceed more with this fight. So far she been doing all the attacking none stop, but she could not get any edge over him and was just wasting her own strength. she stopped to caught her breath a bit as she lean against the wall. she clenched her open hand into a fist and hit it hard against the wall. "Damn it. Why can't I think of something." She snared out loud as she looked at the ground.

"Because you lack determination." The raspy voice of her foe was heard in the same room as her, before he came out of the cherry blossom that appeared out of no where and took a strike at Juna, who blocked but by the skin of her teeth. This was met with a kick to her gut as she slammed into the wall, and was grabbed by the neck and thrown across the room and slide into the other side wall. Her left wing cracked from the impact as she gritted her pain.

"You lack the resolved to fight."
"Shut up"
Juna started to get to her feet using the sword as a way to proper her self up

"You feel betraded by those you love."
"shut up"
She lend against the wall as her hair hanged in front of her face

"You lack the strenght to keep on fighting. You do not wish to live anymore."
"I SAID SHUT UP." She screamed on top of her lungs. "I do not and will not give up on those I love and those that i need to protect."

"Than show me your resolve." He said in his raspy tone.

She chuckled a bit. "You want to see my resolve?" She said as she looked up at him, showing the silver that makes a flames off the side of her eyes. "My resolve will send you to furthest pits of hell, that even the devil will not be able to reach you." She dashed into the shadow and came out behind him and took a quick swing at him. Sparks flied as the swords clashed once again with their loud cries, but even with the block she keeped up her assault on the cloak stranger. Each strike release the cries of the sword, as Juna pushed back the cloak man to a wall. She knocked the enemy sword to the right and brought back her sword to the left to make a fatal blow, but all she hit was air.

She was grabbed behind and her free hand was pin behind her back and she was slammed into the wall that the cloaked man was up against. "That is not resolve, that is fear." He said.
Juna stomped her foot hard down on his and spun to shake him off and too a wide slash at nothing but air again as he was on the other side of the room.
((Feed back on these solo tales with the Incarus would be helpful.))
=======================================================================================================================================
Akil sighed at Atlas. "Ok it just shoes, should not explain why you are bleeding though your shoes in the first place."
=======================================================================================================================================
When Hewey try to use his healing on Mekarth wounds, they did not change as the marks that was on his body that were the same mark as that from Dracul claws. Though the wound did not close the bleeding did stop.

Edited by draco8967
Small error fix

Godsend snorts and spreads his wings in the air beside him and pushes them down, flying up into the cool Misty air. He beats his grey wings until he gets to the ridge where he lands and folds his wings back, to not give away his position. He crawls low till he gets to the top and looks over the boulders in front of him to the smouldering village below

((Small azera post for you red, forgot to write so!etching for it so here you go.

Foolsmoon, who are you trying to interact with? Because I'm completely lost on who it is or even where you are at.))

Azera and Miseva were standing in the middle if a smoldering and crystal cover field. Something with them was off,  tho neither of them was injured at this point of time. Azera had his sword drawn and it was engulf in flames, while Miseva had a crystal made staff. Neither of them was moving as they both stood their ground, till a small leaf from a near by smouldering tree, hit the ground and a fight broke out between them.

Draco, I really don't know. O.o there's to many names and things going on ,I feel a bit overwhelmed atm.. I can't really figure out where things are in relation to each other *-* its so confusing, added on to that, I'm not used to these kinds of rps ))

He watches the flames and for any movement along the ground.

Really not sure what to say.. I mean that hiker guy is a ghost soo xD))

((Ok i'll help you out a bit than. There are several area in this RP that are kind of in play right now. One area though no one can reach because it residence in someone mind which is Axle part so the village is out. How ever the current places in play at the time is the Shadow Wind sector copy in the desert of solomas which is Aeolus,Juna,Mekarth,Hoard and many others, the smoldering field in the forest in Rudvick are Azera, Miseva and Kathia, there are other like Shadow Wind City which is really just way south part of Rudvick Which is Atlas and Akil along with Many Evil/Hidden Innocents. Hope that helps with where you want to go and who you want to interact with. Just take it a bit slow at first and try to caught up with the story that have been unfolded so far, which you can find on Red's Devaintart page that she have in her Sign.))

Edited by draco8967

((Foolsmoon, I'll give you the link to a recap of all that happened in the RP: https://sta.sh/0i8v8rflx2s

As for why I haven't been able to reply instantly, it's because of work, going to the farmers' market and stress from arguing with a pedophilia-supporting Haitian on DeviantArt. He's too stubborn to change his stance.))

Atlas asked, "What? Are human shoes supposed to be harder than that?" She knew humans always put on their shoes and take them off whenever they need to, but she never once thought that they were actually protective wear from obstacles like the glass shard. Maybe she should have made the bottom of her feet hard as a rock to prevent accidents like this from happening.

--------------------------------------------------------

Kekul said, "I'll bring her here." Then he teleported away to the silver dragoness.

When the bleeding stopped, but the wounds didn't close, Hewey became even more worried as he wondered why his magic didn't work the way he wanted to. He asked, "What's going on? Why didn't his wounds close? My magic is supposed to fix this." Even the other dragons were surprised by this; it was unbelievable to them.

Nobody could explain why Mekarth was unable to heal, but maybe a bee could. Silas picked up one of his bees and asked, "Buzz, did you see anyone else in that room when you found Mekarth?" The bee answered back in its own body language.

The dragons looked at the pygmy as the canopy asked, "What did he say?"

Silas answered, "He said he 'no'."

Bron sighed, "Great, now how are we supposed to find the dragon who did this to him? They'll know why Mekarth can't heal."

Silas asked, "Well do you know anybody who can used black flames?"

The others shook their heads as they said, "Nope." "Not me." "Can't say I recall anybody with that ability."

The pygmy shook his head and said, "Great...so I guess there's nothing we can do."

Kekul appeared in purples of vanishing purple clouds and said, "Juna, come quickly! Your brother is-" He stopped speaking when he saw a fight going on between the halfling and a cloaked figure. "Huh?!" he cried when was taken by surprise at the situation he just stumbled upon. Scowling at the mysterious figure, he asked, "Juna, who is this human?"

The hiker's ghost looked down at the burning ground below him, searching for signs of the swordsman. He found him fighting a halfling woman with a crystal staff. They were on a crystal field that was most likely created by the halfling in the interior of the flames. Seeing crystals among the fires made it look a land of ice and fire where ice never melts. The ghost said to himself, "Holy smokes, looks like they're getting it on. Better tell the lassie." Then he flew back to Kathia to give her his report. After a short while, Kathia saw the ghost return as he called out, "Hey lassie!"

The girl looked at him, waiting to hear what he just found, "Did you find him? How is he?"

The ghost answered, "He's doing fine, kiddo. He's just fighting that halfling wretch."

What Kathia heard just now sounded unbelievable. The halfling wanted to help Azera, but now she's fighting him? What was going on? "Wait what?"

The ghost confirmed, "You heard me. He's trying to cut 'er up into pieces. Swinging that sword of his, while the wretch is casting magic at him."

Kathia told him, "Well keep an eye on him and make sure they don't kill each other. If one of them dies, the other will too."

"Huh?!" the ghost who was in disbelief.

The girl explained, "I know it sounds crazy, but their lives are magically bond to one another. That's why I can't have them die yet. So please watch over them."

"Got it," the ghost obeyed before he flew away back to the scene of the fight.

((Was waiting on foolsmoon to reply before I post mine, but I got impatient.))

Juna and the cloaked figure was in the mist of combat when Kekul came almost out of no where. It broke Juna focus slightly as she took her eyes off the cloak and saw Kekul. That was her mistake as the cloak figure grabbed her by the sword arm in a blink of an eye, disarmed her and throw her at Kekul. She landed on her feet in front of Kekul, but was met with a sword point at her throat. The second sword was sheath as the sword that was removed from Juna grasp was now pointing at her throat. The cloaked person did not really seems phased by Kekul appearing out of no were. Juna seemed unphased by the sword point but she was also breathing a bit hard from that quick but fast pace skirmish they had. After a few second the cloaked figure lowered the sword down from her throat. "Your resolve is your unyielding will to back down from a fight even knowing you will lose more than your pride." He said in his raspy voice.

He stabbed the sword into the ground in front of Juna. "And your still stubborn to change that even to this day." He said as he started to remove the cloak covering him, revealing a battle torn man underneath. Juna quickly slapped him hard across the face as the slap sound echoes across the walls in the building, but than quickly hugged the man. Clearly she know who it was but was not happy about the fact that he fought with her. She said something quickly to the man before she let go and turn to Kekul. "What is this about my brother, or better question what happen?" She asked quickly.

(( I will add more tonight but to make sure you had something before I made you wait longer.))

Azera and Miseva clashed but every single time they did Cystal shards and Fire was going everywhere, but neither of them was getting hurt even when the fire should have scorched Miseva or the shards peirce Azera, none of their magic was effecting each other, almost as if the spells were not psyicallly there, but when Azera fire hit a tree it fully engulfed the tree in flames and turn it to chare in a matter of seconds. Over what seems like eternaty, but lasting only a few minutes, The ground they have not left the chared land started to creep across the Crystal fields. If they were soul bound like Kathia said, than that area that was half chare and half Crystal Must be the ratio of the link between them, and they wern't trying to fight to kill each other, but who control the link amoung them two, and Azera was trying to take control, until Miseva pushed his advance back hard and started to take control and not slowly either. She did not slow creep across his land but rapidly that her control started to surround Azera every growing smaller control power, and Azrea was started to get tired from the fight with her, but she seems to just keep up her agressive assult and it was wearing Azera quickly, till she manage to get a hit on Azera and a symbol appeard on his back as the control ratio for him was just the land he had under his feet, and she went to finish the link for her control it seems, but somehting snapped in Azera, that He himself Erupted into Flames, and his control bursted back fromteh small land that Miseva shielded herself from the sudden burst of magic when she notice she was standing on a very small patch and had now the mark on her back, and Azera was now standing on his feet, almost seeming like he was full of energy.

She went to block his first strike, but he shatter her Crystal Staff in half from the first blow, and her eyes widen a bit before they return to normal and resign to the link they had and gave in as she had no more room left to dodge Azera second attack that pass fully though her knocking her backwards as the symbol became permantly on her back, arms, chest and her wings suddenly had chains hanging from them as she landed on her back. Azera was also effect by this as a small black line formed arouns his eyes like scales, as their link became final, and the land return completely normal from the fight. Azera sheath his sword and walked over to Miseva and looked down at her now unconsion body and picked her up and throw her on his back and started to walk back to Kathia.

Edited by draco8967

Kekul dropped his mouth in shock and fear of being hit by Juna, who was being thrown at him. But luckily she didn't fly into him and instead land on her feet. The stranger had his sword pointed at her throat at first but then he stuck it to the ground, which confused the magi as he looked at it. Kekul had no idea what was going on as the man took off his cloak and Juna quickly hugged him after the slap. When she started to ask the magi, Kekul answered, "Well I was fighting with some other dragons from the other groups when Mekarth started to get hurt. He was coughing blood and he had some kind of black flames on his body. We didn't know how it happened or who did this to him. I came to get you while Hewey is back there trying to heal your brother. I think you need to be there at his side, he probably needs you."

The hiker's spirit watched the whole battle. He was in awe at everything that transpired before his very eyes. The amazing fighters fought each other with everything they had, but in the end, Azera came out the victor and carried the halfling woman's body. The ghost smiled and said, "Hah, looks like the lad's made it. Had me scared for a second, but he came out through." Then he flew off to report back to Kathia.

Kathia saw the flames disappear and wondered if everything was alright over there now. Did one of them dispell the flames or did someone kill the other? She hoped it wasn't the last one. Then she saw the ghost coming back to her and asked, "What happened over there? I saw the fire disappear."

The ghost answered, "Azera won, lassie. He's alright and apparently, so is the halfling. He's carrying her over this way now."

The girl was relieved to hear that the event didn't end too badly. "Well that's good. Azera lives and I get my prisoner back. I'd like to find out what I can do to sever that soul bond so that they don't need each other to live." It was terrible for someone to have their life bound to another person, especially a lesser being. That meant that one unsuspecting event could end them and the other by surprise. They would have to spend their time and energy protecting each other that they could have had for only themselves. It was like a pair of people sharing handcuffs.

The hiker said, "I still have no idea what this soul bond thingamajig is all about, but I bet that Azera fellow would be pleased you're doing him a favor."

"Yeah, he would be," Kathia assumed with a slight nod. Then she saw the silver-haired man approaching and said, "Oh look, there he is." She started to call out to him, "Azera, you're back! Are you doing alright?"

((Okay Foolsmoon, I think Kathia might be able to see your character soon. Probably on the next post or within a next few posts, depending on how it goes.))

-----------------------------------------------------

While they waited for Kekul and Juna to get back, Bron blew out his sleep pollen at the canopy dragon and caused him to fall asleep. Silas and Rever looked to the canopy and then the spring as the pygmy was appalled by this. Silas cried, "Bron, what did you do that for?!"

The spring answered smugly with a grin, "I did it so that Juna will think that we were the ones that captured Mekarth."

Silas asked, "But what about Kekul? He's a witness to this. He'll be telling Juna what really happened."

Bron replied surely, "Then we'll tell Juna that he's lying and tell her our 'truth'."

The pygmy wasn't sure whether to be mad at the spring's deceit or pleased that he came up with a possibly good idea for the victory. He asked, "Really Bron?"

Bron replied, "Hey, I'm sure it'll work out. I know exactly what to say." To the kai dragon, he told him, "Rever, take that canopy away from here and hide him."

The kai obeyed, "Got it!" He grabbed the canopy's tail with his mouth and dragged him away inside the building to put in one of the rooms.

Akil nod her head. "Ya they are header than Human skin, but the also mend to what ever they are stepping on some times." She said "But the question is are you still able to walk without leaving a blood trail behind us, or eventully passing out from the cut?"
==============================================
Juna sighed a bit about her brother condition that Kekul told her. "I was afraid it might wrosen more than it was already at." She chocked her words out, before a tear rolled down her cheek. She gripped her left arm with her right hand to try and stable her emotions till she took a deep breath and calmed herself down a bit. "I would like to see him."

"Make that two, um......" The man said in draconic, but stop at what to call Kekul.
==============================================
Azera was carring the Halfling with him on his back when he heard Kathia voice asking him how he was. "Exhausted." He said back to her. The chains on the Halflign wings clinged behind him as he walked up to Kathia's horse. "Kathia take her first because there only room for two people at a time, and she not shifting back it seems the tiny dragon form she haves. It would be a good Idea to tie her down this time just to be safe this time and not have her try and run off again, and the fact my legs feel like jelly right now that i can barely be able to walk." He said as he place the halfing on the back of the horse. After he fell down on teh grass and look up to teh sky just because his body is exhausted it seems. That black sclae line that lined around his eyes could be clearly visable now.