guy person

The Forgotten Island OCC

Do not want Sparsus to "help."

Why would you do that? I'm not against you.

I'm evil.

Sparsus would actually be one of the two best choices to help, he and Cindiri are the only healers so far. (I think.)

I helped!

Also, time lords are awesome. They're as awesome as star whales <3

Edited by Ferven

If Sparsus came along to help and came anywhere near Daralis, Alatum would not trust him because of what happened earlier with his multiple personalities, so Sparsus would most likely end up with Alatum's hooves of furry in his face.

Thanks for the help!

Edited by Narath

If sparsus had the ability to help Daralis he would have the ability to stop Alatum, but he is too tired anyway.

Cindiri is possibly the weakest dragon in the cave xd.png maybe I will ask guy if she can have the ability to breath blue flames. Right now all she can do well is be silent when walking, running, and flying. I'm sure it will come in handy at some point but still.

Yeah, her healing magic is half as strong as it should be.

Edited by Ferven

She could use the blue flames to cauterize wounds quickly.

What does that word mean?

Cauterize?

Edited by Ferven

Google definition:

Burn the skin or flesh of (a wound) with a heated instrument or caustic substance, typically to stop bleeding or prevent the wound from becoming infected

Edit: Onix is taking too long so I was playing this game.

Edited by Narath

Ohhhh... okay.

I actually just remembered this book where the dragons breathed blue fire. Only it didn't burn, instead it healed. I really love that book.

*sigh* guess what I did today? I helped deconstruct a building. And it doesn't help that I'm waay too weak for my demographic.

Windows are heavy. Really, really heavy.

Demographic?? Why so many words I don't understand ; ;

But that sounds cool. All I did so far today was go outside in the rain and get bitten by Mosquitos while I was trying to feed a carrot to a little bunny.

Did the bunny eat the carrot?!

I got stuff to make a lightsaber, and when I got back, my dad said that he would go out to the shop with me to help me with some things I need, and then when I come back in from experimenting, he is sleeping, so I let the bear sleep of course. Then later when I ask, he won't budge a muscle to help me.

I may have used the word incorrectly, but what I meant is that I'm weak compared to others of my same age, gender, race, etc.

It may be cool, but it's also tiring. Do you actually know how much a double-paned window weighs?

Ah, okay.

I've never lifted a window before, so no. But now I want to know if I could, I like lifting heavy things ^^

How much does it weigh?

I don't know the exact weight, but I got 150 pounds using a weight calculator and guesstimates. My father and I could barely lift it, so you;;re not going to be able to do so without help.

No... He just stood two feet in front of me and ate grass. Sometimes he would walk up closer to me and stare at me but he never took the carrot out of my hand. I think he was taunting me. I got four mosquito bites and I got wet too because it was sorta raining. Humph...

Heck I couldn't lift that! That's almost twice my body weight!

I'm going to see a movie and my phone is low on batterie, probably won't get to talk to you guys until I get back home. So yeah.

Bunnies are evil man. Always taunting.

I might be able to lift it.

What movie?

Guys, we can have are dragons BEGIN GROWING their wings on their third day of life, but I want the wings to be flyable on their fifth day or later. Also shiba I've passed the part I was stuck on in BL2 now I'm facing Wilhelm... I'm so screwed...