PumpkinPyromaniac

PastaTown OOC

Guys, my brother found a funny video about Slender Man

Please don't kill me Slender Man!

*rolling on the floor, howling with laughter* Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

HAHAHAHA! I'm sorry but- HAHAHA! ITS WAY TOO FUNNY!

.... 0.0 but why fluttershy? Why not Twilight? That would be better.

Can I swap out Christian back out for Batty? I forgot how much I liked playing Batty

Owner: DarkOFSorts

Name: Midnight

Human/CP: CP (fused shadow)

Personality: wicked, mental, kind to CPs, mysterious, a poet, eats people.

Looks: transparent, black shawl, white veil, gray eyes, black wings, shimmery black and very dark purple dress, really has blond hair, but is covered by soot and ash.

Powers: can read minds, teleport, turn into anything, is the element of the dark world, has fire and shadow based powers.

Other: was once the angel of the light, but was turned in to a fused shadow because was mental and a dark person beneath that halo.

This was made out of my imagination. Please accept, I want to be in this RP with a character I made on my own.

Edited by DarkOFSorts12

Accepted, with revisions made by me--I hope you don't mind, I just like both ideas you sent me so I kind of fused the personality and power bits. Thanks!

User: DarkOFSorts12

Name: Corazon (fun fact: it's Spanish for heart!)

Human or CP (species): CP (Fused Shadow)

Looks: Dark, frizzy red hair; black robes and golden shawl stained with blood; and blood red pupils with blood stained fangs.

Personality: She's quite melancholy, as she has a broken heart. However, she's as good a poet as any other, and is surprisingly kind towards other CPs. She's also a little bit mental, but who isn't around here?

Powers?: Eats the hearts of humans to replace this lack of her own heart, now so broken beyond repair. She believes that she can read minds and do other things, but perhaps she has not yet discovered her full potential of power.

Other: When she's not out hunting and slaughtering her prey, she locks herself in her room and mourns over her broken heart.

What do you think of this?

Edited by Fun2HavRound

... I've been ignored by senpai Fun again...

Insan... Your in another RP.

I WANNA BE IN THIS ONE JS!

Owww. Please don't yell.

Accepted, with revisions made by me--I hope you don't mind, I just like both ideas you sent me so I kind of fused the personality and power bits. Thanks!

User: DarkOFSorts12

Name: Corazon (fun fact: it's Spanish for heart!)

Human or CP (species): CP (Fused Shadow)

Looks: Dark, frizzy red hair; black robes and golden shawl stained with blood; and blood red pupils with blood stained fangs.

Personality: She's quite melancholy, as she has a broken heart. However, she's as good a poet as any other, and is surprisingly kind towards other CPs. She's also a little bit mental, but who isn't around here?

Powers?: Eats the hearts of humans to replace this lack of her own heart, now so broken beyond repair. She believes that she can read minds and do other things, but perhaps she has not yet discovered her full potential of power.

Other: When she's not out hunting and slaughtering her prey, she locks herself in her room and mourns over her broken heart.

What do you think of this?

Great! Thanks! biggrin.gif

*cackles madly* And I am the great and powerful Dreamshade!

*sweatdrops* Ignore him please. Dream can be a little full of himself from time to time

Hey!

It's true!

And I Batty! I be mighty dragon-good and fierce!

I just realized something.

what?

This RP is a year old and a month And hasn't passed one day. There's something odd about that.

... holy crap! Your right!

Timestoppers! I stopped time. Sorry! *giggles*

How can you stop time Shady? It's not possible for you unless you're a very special CP

Or unless your Tick Tock, but she disappeared....

Who?

Don't worry about it

I have a serious idea for the CPs to reign Theo in. They somehow 'kidnap' him from the surface, but that will be after he exposes the fact of the wells, and they will be forced to deal with that and him. He's starting to lose his sanity if you couldn't tell.

I would like to be the one who will be able to control what he does *cackles*

You'll get the chance Dream, what do you guys think of that plot twister?

Heck yeah... *devilish grin*

Also, thanks for verifying.

User: Jumbofluff

Name: Aubury's Ghost (Aubury is fine)

Human or CP (species): Human turned CP

Looks: Don't break this. (This is old, I'm making a new one to reflect her current state... and also the shading is really old) (EDIT! I made a new one... It's here)

Personality: Aubury is a sarcastic genius with a love for Assassin's Creed. She, however, is literally completely insane, and her thoughts aren't really lining up. Aubury is volatile and prone to believing that people and creepypasta have "broken" her. Run if you even think you might have inadvertently insulted her, and hide in some utopian game.

Powers?: Freerunning (including those awesome Leaps of Faith), high intelligence, can manipulate and enter Assassin's Creed games (Especially AC: III)- however powers are certainly not as well-developed as a certain Link cosplayer, she can't travel from game to game unless it's in the AC series, and she can only enter Assassin's Creed though a specific copy of AC: III.

Other: Her weapons (if wearing Assassin outfit) include: Hidden blades (2), Phantom Blade (1, with 3 darts, occasionally tipped with 0.1 to 0.5 ng of ricin, not enough to be fatal but enough to be quite painful), and sometimes a sword, otherwise she just carries a hidden blade on her left wrist. She has no catchphrase.

I have her story on my Quotev... The username is Jumbofluff and it's called Prodigy... (it's a WIP).

Edited by Jumbofluff

Since Fun hasn't posted, I say we take a vote to see if we keep moving without her, when she comes back, we can catch her up with what we've done so far. I'll go ahead and say your character is accepted Jumbofluff so that way, you're not waiting to be still accepted.