PumpkinPyromaniac

PastaTown OOC

I change my mind. I wanna be the doctor.

User: Fun

Name: SCP-049

Human or CP (species): Humanoid? Unknown

Looks: Image

Personality: A docile SCP who has an aptitude for "curing" patients. Enjoys performing surgery on its...ahem...patients.

Powers?: Curing the Great Pestilence. A lethal touch, causing the victim to suffer [DATA EXPUNGED] before dying. Carries with him a bag made of [DATA EXPUNGED], containing various surgical tools.

Other: His cure is most effective.

Edited by Fun2HavRound

I see a theme appearing here. I think I'll make another SCP :3

User: Shadowwolf6

Name: SCP-040 (and her three 'pets' SCP-140-1a, -1c and -1j)

Human or CP (species): She appears human.

Looks: SCP-040 is a Caucasian female of approximately eight years of age, standing one meter in height. SCP-040 bears numerous physical abnormalities: The subject’s skin is highly sensitive to light and easily damaged by physical contact, and the subject’s hair is a bright pink in coloration. This hair is brittle and falls out easily. The subject displays green/yellow heterochromia, with the sclera of the left eye black in coloration. SCP-040 has no sight in this eye.

Personality: She's very gentle. Other than that, RP'd

Powers: She has the ability to manipulate organic matter. She CAN use dead matter, but it has to be combined with something living to work. She has been able to resurrect a human before, but they had no memory of their previous life, and had the intelligence of a 3-year-old. Based on this, she probably has the ability to heal.

Other: SCP-040

Oh my, I don't think Dreamshade is going to be too fond of SCP-040. I mean, the plant inside him is still alive, but the body he controls is dead

But why not? ohmy.gif

She doesn't like bringing things back at all, she gets quite disturbed by it, in fact. Oh yeah. Forgot to mention. She can't do anything on a microscopic scale, and she has difficulty manipulating plant matter.

Well, that's just great to hear. As long as she doesn't learn how to manipulate plants, I will be okay with her. First sign she shows of plant manipulation, I'm outta here!

I said difficulty xd.png

She can manipulate it, but it takes immense amounts of concentration. Besides, she doesn't want to hurt anyone... SCP-040 is not one of the dangerous SCP's. - Any OTHER organic being should be more afraid of her than Dreamshade :3 She can manipulate their matter with the blink of an eye, and a bit of concentration.

Edited by Shadowwolf6

I've already lost my slave once. Don't want to lose this body again!

Did you just say 'slave'?

Yes. This human once studied me decades ago and I lost him because some kid with an axe hit him over the head. Long story short, I uprooted myself and implanted myself into him from the wound. Poor fool was horrified to find everyone he cared about was dead.

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

I see a theme appearing here. I think I'll make another SCP :3

User: Shadowwolf6

Name: SCP-040 (and her three 'pets' SCP-140-1a, -1c and -1j)

Human or CP (species): She appears human.

Looks: SCP-040 is a Caucasian female of approximately eight years of age, standing one meter in height. SCP-040 bears numerous physical abnormalities: The subject’s skin is highly sensitive to light and easily damaged by physical contact, and the subject’s hair is a bright pink in coloration. This hair is brittle and falls out easily. The subject displays green/yellow heterochromia, with the sclera of the left eye black in coloration. SCP-040 has no sight in this eye.

Personality: She's very gentle. Other than that, RP'd

Powers: She has the ability to manipulate organic matter. She CAN use dead matter, but it has to be combined with something living to work. She has been able to resurrect a human before, but they had no memory of their previous life, and had the intelligence of a 3-year-old. Based on this, she probably has the ability to heal.

Other: SCP-040

Accepted! Slender is going to have to add a new section to the mansion...

I think the SCP foundation is gonna have a massive breakout soon xd.png

Your wish is my command, shadow.

Posted my first 106 post, he caused a containment breach over at Site-19. So, let's all sing the song of [DATA EXPUNGED]?!

Oh great. We're about to be overrun with SCPs.

One of them tries to assault me, they're in for a big surprise.

this... Is not good...

Insanity go. Your manning the quotev account today.

wait... I am?

Yes go.

this really is a lot of scp's... I am just waking up... In a forest... While there's a huge flood of new CP's and scp's..

Well, technically we're much more dangerous than regular CP's. They've actually bothered to try and catch us...

W-what are 'CP's? And... and... what are... you, Mister?

... I am SCP-096. Who are you, child?

*Pauses for a while* I'm Forty.

They give people numbers for names now?

Well Miss Habernathy says that my full name is SCP-040, but she just calls me Forty.

Oh. Right. So you're from the Foundation too?

Foundation?

Large, white cells... no windows, camera's or anything?

What? No, they had cameras... they also had lots of guards, and they took Fluffs away when I first came here.

Fluffs?

My pet.

Right.

User: SUP3RSPAWN3R

Name: SCP-789-J

Human or CP (species): Buttghost

Looks: 2spooky4u

Personality: He likes to talk but if you poop on he him will go "no stop aaaa" and then not talk because there is poop in his mouth

Powers?: He can eat other butts and turn them into buttghosts. He lives in a toilet and will die if you wipe.

Other:

APRIL FOOLS!

You're lucky it is only a joke. The buttghost is so spewky that zalgo would sh*t himself in fear. Teehee toilet humor

You're lucky it is only a joke. The buttghost is so spewky that zalgo would sh*t himself in fear. Teehee toilet humor

Use sensor-kips. Please! If your read the rule you know that would be called invasion! But anyway, ZALGO WOULDNT POOP HIS PANTS. Crap caps lock << I'm lazy ok! :[

And Endyr got into a fan fiction. I am HAPPIEH.

yup! I am in a fan fic! And Issy, don't be killed.

It's **.** (remove the dot)

And crap.. Things are about to go down with Israphel and herobrine. 0.0

WHAT?!? pleasedontdie..

and when did you switch the text colors JS?

When I was bored enderlox. When I was bored.

Edited by Jsward322

I TOLD YOU I AM COMING BACK! iffunexecptsthis.

User:jsward322

Name:Insan

Human or CP (species):cp, living shadow of some sort.

Looks:Insan(ity)

Personality:depends. Can be annoying, but insightful.

Powers?: Well other that being a shadow, she can still talk to people in there minds, and if the person is weak enough, take control.

Other: her 'wings' are pretty much useless, but she can float... Like... A ghost.. --mini backstory-- Insan(ity) took control of Endyr, but not to just take control. She wanted to collect 'DNA' or some sort of form, but her plan backfired. She is now a living shadow, were she can materialize into a human-ish shape.She also changed her name.

Edited by Jsward322