PumpkinPyromaniac

PastaTown OOC

But it's impossible to kill me. You just... can't. I'm immortal. it's in the word. Im. Mortal. I can't die.

Can't he just do what Zeus'n stuff did to Kronos?

Shhhh... *Covers Shadow's mouth* The unicorns don't know that yet.

Looks at Theo-

IF YOU DARE TOUCH MY CHARATERS, I Will Rip Out your Vocal cords any stuff them down your throat.

is she always like this?

she's in rage mode, insanity, if there's a threat towards us, she'll do this.

Oh.. I see

I'm going to have him try to kill minor and unimportant CPs first, but after he is accepted

I knew what that link was right away because of my friend.

Beep beep Beep Beep BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

User: RoD

Name: Theo

Human or CP (species): Very much human

Looks: Just found a random picture

Personality: Mysterious and uncaring towards CPs, he plans to kill them all so they'll be nothing but legends

Powers?: None

Other: He has this weapon where it can actually kill CPs, no matter how powerful they are

So, basically he's the main villian and the CPs are the ones trying to stay alive, basically, they are the dark heros.

Oh good, a human to kill off

Don't underestamite me Pasta Monster

About this, unless some things are changed I'll have to say no. I can't just let you kill off CreepyPastas because if you do then what's the point of PastaTown's existence? It's a sanctuary for CPs.

You'll have to tone him down a bit. He can have a lethal weapon, but killing CPs regardless of power? No, sorry. That's a bit too OP. Sorry.

Personality: Mysterious and uncaring towards CPs, he wants to find a way to block off all passage ways so that no CPs can come back into the human world

Powers?: He's searching for one

Other: Better?

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Personality: Mysterious and uncaring towards CPs, he wants to find a way to block off all passage ways so that no CPs can come back into the human world

Powers?: He's searching for one atm

Other: Better?

ATM?

Looks: Theo

Powers?: None

Other: [x]

Approved, btw

Yay! I might drop Tick Tock, I really don't know what to do with her but I will bring in that CP Shedinja

Name: Soulsucker aka Soul

Human or CP (species): CP Shedinja

Looks: Soul

Personality: Soulsucker likes to torture humans and pretty much keep to himself

Powers?: He steals the soul out of people if they look at his back

Other: Soul's Story and his one and only friend is Dreamshade

Yay! I might drop Tick Tock, I really don't know what to do with her but I will bring in that CP Shedinja

Name: Soulsucker aka Soul

Human or CP (species): CP Shedinja

Looks: Soul

Personality: Soulsucker likes to torture humans and pretty much keep to himself

Powers?: He steals the soul out of people if they look at his back

Other: Soul's Story and his one and only friend is Dreamshade

Approved! And I have an idea for Tick Tock, if you're willing to listen. What if she did something to White Face, and he finally revealed why only he can keep an eye on Dreamshade--why he's avoided by everyone?

Fun! I have an idea! What if when Endyr figures out how to get out of her mind, Insanity and Endyr become two totally different people! Well. It might involve a white glowing light surrounding Endyr's body, and when the bright light dims, Aurora, Endyr, and Insanity are left in the place of the light.

I've thought this through a few times.. And it seems like a good idea...

I did that in an RP before...

The pair made an agreement, which gave the mover (Known as Tsaokecko) a sorta... half body. As in, it was completely made of shadows 'cuz they did necromancy and stuff. But after that, some sort of magic happened and Tsaokecko got her old body back.

Eh. Insanity is a shadow... for now. Until I figure out what to do with Enderlox.... Anyone want him? ... No one? Ok. I'll figure out what to do with him.

Name: The Yowler

Human or CP (species): CP

Looks: It was the size of a maine coon, ears of an American curl, the head of a Russian blue. The body of a Siamese; all four legs of an ocicat. The tail was a Egyptain Mau. Both eyes are of a harvest moon color.

Personality: Unknown

Powers?: Unknown

Other: It marks it's prey by yowling very loud once before it waits until the darkest of the night before it begins stalking its prey

Username: SUP3RSPAWN3R

Name: SCP-106 (106 for short.)

Species: (S) CP, or close enough.

Image: Can't find a good one right now, but will add when I can. There is an image on the official wiki though. scp-wiki.net/scp-106

Personality: Psychotic, but incredibly intelligent, he loves to play "hide and seek" with his victims, before pulling them into his pocket dimension and killing them.

Powers: Can "walk through walls" by going in and out of his pocket dimension, so he can walk into a door in the bottom floor and come out of the bed on the top floor. As well he can cause corrosion/rot on surfaces he touches, usually as a form of "calling card." (Inferred) He is far stronger than a normal human, able to shatter a femur or snap a spine with ease (In the Scp game, he is able to cause significant damage and inflict a slow with a single hit.) He is also unaffected by direct physical damage, being a rotting corpse.

Other: *Highfives 096*

Edited by SUP3RSPAWN3R

Oh! a new person! HELLO!

Hi new person!

Merp. I still live.

Oh and my friend says hi. ((imonatschool.))

Accepted and accepted! And guys, I'm sending Aurora back. I don't know how many characters I have, but eventually I'm bringing out herobrine and Israphel in a fight. One will die, the other goes home. Meanwhile...

User: Fun

Name: SCP-126

Human or CP (species): unknown, assumed humanoid

Looks: None

Personality: Read this

Powers?: (see above)

Other: [x]

Someone should be 049. Just sayin.

FILL IT UP WITH ESCAPEES. YEAUH BOIIIIIIIYYYYYYY

Edited by Fun2HavRound