PumpkinPyromaniac

PastaTown OOC

Hey! It wasn't me!

It was I, Insanity!

And just to let you guys know, there is, in fact, a MLP that is a doctor. His name is

Also, at my school (( which is basically overrun by whoovians)) The word insanity said, Dalek,is an insult.

Edited by Jsward322

ALL HAIL THE WHOOVIANS! *Punches air*

Your school is amazing. Only three other people in my form actually watched the 50th Anniversary >.> <.<

Hey! It wasn't me!

It was I, Insanity!

And just to let you guys know, there is, in fact, a MLP that is a doctor. His name is

Also, at my school (( which is basically overrun by whoovians)) The word insanity said, Dalek,is an insult.

How is Dalek an insult? Daleks are the most amazing alien ever created!

Here we go

What? I started Doctor Who with the Daleks

I'm a Dalekian

I don't think that makes sense

Since when did anything make sense in here Static?

and I'm Endyr. Wait.. I am her insane side... So I am Endyr!

You just confused me Insanity.

hee hee! You will never understand me. NEVAR!!

Wat?

don't ask. Just don't. I don't even understand insanity.

... I understand you perfectly 'insanity'. You don't seem very insane, though.

Who're you calling an inferior baboon, mortal?

Uh. I wouldn't start fighting with it. It's been known to eat things. Or shred them into pieces. If it figures out that you have a connection with Endyr, then you're both dead :3

It's already wanting to eat Endyr.

Hmphf!

oh great. Here comes the hissy fit.

just like a two year old.

See? Even Enderlox agrees with me.

Endyr, at any time I want to, I can take over your body. You should just go to Quotev right now.

how do you know I go on Quotev? It's not like I read fanfictions or anything... -deletes one of the tabs-

Aha! So you admit that you are part of the little traitor? *Starts to move toward Endyr, claws clicking along the floor*

Here we go again... v.v

plz don't do dis..

you stole my line.

no I am not apart of her, I'm one personification of the darkness that all of you hold.

Command time! seedeater/potato-fy -turns seedeater into a potato-

Edited by Jsward322

*Pauses, glaring at jsward in annoyance, still Seedeater* Funnily enough, commands don't work on immortal being such as myself. And darkness, you little thing of oddness? Hah! I'm nothing but darkness, and yet I know you're not even a little bit of me. Oh, no. You're just one of those new human inventions, aren't you?

Heheheheheh. I just realised SCP-096 was in SCP containment breach biggrin.gif You can go check him out if you want. It sorta shows how we reacts...

*Tilts head in curiosity* Oh I'd like to see him try. I eat children to gain immortality- I am immortal, and have been since the dawn of the human race. Besides, he's more likely to succumb to my... persuasive traits.

Just don't eat Endyr, please. She's kinda important to the rp, consodering lots of people not posting.

you just broke the fourth wall. They don't know this is an rp.

Now you broke the fourth wall! Insanity shush!

.................... Also : user posted image

Edited by Jsward322

My human says she's only not posting because she has nothing to post. Otherwise she would happily be posting as soon as everyone else makes just one post.