guy person

The Forgotten Island

Dabberjack looked at Iktria "If you don't understand the talking then just stop talking altogether" he said, dabberjack was very annoyed by Iktria, so he threw out a random idea to shut her up.

Cerise was starting to dislike this hatchling. "In case you haven't noticed, I seemed to have just hatched. And who cares if you can talk? Get over it, we can all talk. I think it's an instinct. Now calm down." She said as she glared.

She walked over to a bush and plucked a small red berry and started eating it. "If you could stop screaming, that would be nice." She said nonchalantly, but with an exasperated sigh. She walked over to a black creature with feathery wings.

"Sorry if my behavior is distasteful. I have no patience for this hatchling any more." She told him. "My name is... Cerise by the way. What's yours?"

Edited by Onixthebunny1

"Hmm..." Iktria had not thought of that, "But I could still understand everyone else talking. Though you don't seem to understand me." She thought about that, "Maybe I can't actually talk and just think I can, that would explain why you can't understand me, right?" The greyish dragon told her to be quiet, "Your mean!" She said to it. Edited by MasterWeavile898

(OCC: guys the OCC page is up, links on the first page)

Dabberjack made his way outside of the cave and took a look around "whoa....." he saw many trees and bushed with all sorts of fruit, and rodents running from branch to branch.

Alatum shook his head at the crying creature in annoyance.

"Your behavior seems quite appropriate to me, so there is no need to apologise." He replied. "She should not be acting as she is. I am Alatum by the way."

"I can hear you ya know! That is part of why I am upset!" Iktria yelled at the creature, "And I am going to keep acting this way until someone explains why I am able to talk and understand talk! Nicely." Iktria was furious.

(OOC: She missed Cerise's explanation because Cerise was being "mean" to her.)

She bowed her head slightly. "Nice to meet you Alatum." She turned to the blue hatchling. "And you're annoying everyone." Her scales glowed more in a flare of annoyance, but they returned to a normal glow.

She put her paw on the other's snout and pushed down.

She returned her paw and glared at her. She turned back to Alatum. "Where are we?" She asked.

"Ow!" Iktria was getting angry, "What was that for!" Iktria suddenly stopped talking, deciding she did not need this mean little dragon, "Oh never mind, I will just find someone less useless to explain things to me." And she started to slither off, though it was tough since it was her first time actually moving.

(OOC: Fight averted?)

Edited by MasterWeavile898

"Should we go somewhere a little more quiet?" Alatum asked his new friend.

Linden felt overwhelmed as the creatures blurted out the words. There were so many, especially from a blue hatchling, and they were difficult for a newborn foal to comprehend. But she did understand that they would not eat her, and she felt relieved. They all seemed so different, and none of them looked like her. Linden watched as a hatchling walked out of the cave. She tried to stand up, but the motion was awkward and unusual. Everyone else could move, even the strange blue hatchling.

"Excuse me," she said to two nearby hatchlings. One was silver, and the other was a color that was not yet in her vocabulary. "Do you have any tips on how to stand? I'm having some difficulty with balence.."

Troulce flicked his eyes open. Seeing a shell in front of him, he tensed his leg muscles and kicked. Shattering the egg, Troulce stepped out calmly and looked around. Seeing another creature colored as he was, he decided to introduce himself. Hello, he said, I am Troulce. I presume that you have just hatched as well? Then, seeing another hatchling who was having difficulties staying upright, he replied, I would suggest waiting for a while. Some of us may not have hatched with legs strong enough to support our weight. Edited by Shibadruid

She rolled her eyes at Iktria. "Come on, that didn't hurt." She said as the other slithered away clumsily. "At least she shut up." She said as she turned back to him.

"I think we should. Where though?" Cerise asked. She turned her head to look around. A young, strange creature walked shakily up to them.

"Try to balance yourself. Spread all fours evenly on the ground and support yourself. Try to even out your weight. Maybe stretch out your legs." She told it in a kind voice.

Edited by Onixthebunny1

Dabberjack stepped farther out of the cave and walked down to shore, being a tsunami wyvern he went for a swim in the shallow water. after his short swim he realized there were no dragons or other creatures around him, he became very unhappy.

Iktria went out side, she saw a lot of green poofy things and a large blue line, she decided to check out the line, there was another dragon in it, but who cared? She went over to it and touched it, it was freezing! At least Iktria thought so, she jumped back and screamed. Edited by MasterWeavile898

((Amber, the color of her eyes.))

Linden nodded at the black dragon's answer. But she was rather impatient, and tried to find a comfortable sitting position with her legs. She shifted positions several times, then attempted to stand again after a few seconds of rest. She leaned against a nearby rock, and used it to steady herself as she lifted herself up. Linden wobbled, stumbling as she placed her legs on the ground. She smiled, then continued to walk forward. Soon, she was out of the cave. There were two more hatchlings outside, both of them by a stream of something blue. The blue hatchling screamed, and Linden flinched, disliking the sharp loud sound.

"It's not dangerous, is it?" she asked.

(OCC: weavile, dabberjack is at the shore at the top of the island, the blue line/river is very far away. the island is a lot bigger than you may think)

Dabberjack splashed out of the water and headed back to the cave, where the other dragons were.

(OOC: She was referring to the shoreline, sorry for the misunderstanding.)

"No, its cold." Iktria said through chattering teeth, "I am scared of it, what if it freezes me?" She was glad this creature had not immediately yelled at her, at least some creatures were useful.

Edited by MasterWeavile898

Troulce turned to the silver dragon, and said, hello. Could you tell me your name? I think it would be best for us to know each other better before we disperse. After all, it is safer to be in greater numbers. Troulce added inwardly, though sometimes greater numbers means more useless mouths to feed. Which is why I won't bother with the dragon that was complaining earlier. Even this soon after hatching, Troulce understood that it would be best for him to keep his snide comments to himself.

After the other feathered creature walked off to talk to the annoying dragon, Alatum turned back to Cerise.

"Let's just go into the forest a ways. I doubt that any unwanted ears would hear us in there." He said.

She nodded at the black dragon and could tell from his expression towards the skywing that he didn't like her either. "I'm Cerise, pleasant to meet your aquantaince." She greeted. She turned back to the winged horse. "Yes, that seems like a nice spot." She replied, looking at how the sun stroke nicely in the forest.

Lydia just looked at all the other dragons and snorted. These dragons are wasting my time. She thought. Lydia felt hungry she looked again at the other dragons as well as the Pegasus and Hippogriff, "I'm going to find something too eat. Do any of you want to come with me?"

Linden dipped her paw into the water. She felt a chill, then used a small amount of courage to wade deeper in. She retreated after a meter and a half of investigating, since the water level was too high for her comfort, and because of the prescence of something gooey under her, which almost caused her to slip.

"It's not cold enough to freeze anything," Linden reported. "But I might be better insulated than you, because of my feathers. What's your name, by the way?"

As Dabberjack made his way into the cave he noticed a squirrel sorting its nuts. It's not the best meal, but I might as well try He thought. Dabberjack snuck up behind the squirrel and moments before it noticed him, it was in his jaws. Dabberjack entered the cave with his first meal, of his life, and began to eat.