Nitewing

Valley of Unicorns

I think I will grab several Wysties after these grow up. tongue.gif

I don't mind these things. They're soooo cute! I've been wondering when we'll get more colors for them.

hehe I guess there's no harm in telling (unless you all don't want me to because what's a prank if you know what it is? xd.png) rolleyes.gif

I dunno, not knowing is making me anxious D:

hehe I feel horrible xd.png There's a clue in my previous post, you just need to find it laugh.gif

Anxiety disorders suck butt lmao I'm literally as flighty as a baby deer on a good day so don't worry.

I...I have no idea, I think I'm missing something. Real slow because of medication right now. DX

Anxiety disorders suck butt lmao I'm literally as flighty as a baby deer on a good day so don't worry.

I...I have no idea, I think I'm missing something. Real slow because of medication right now. DX

Sorry to hear about that, I didn't know sad.gif The clue isn't in the words, that's your 2nd clue (if you still can't figure it out, let me know I'll PM it to you :3)

Okay, got the PM from Spirit.

Is this a permanent thing or just for today/next few days? I mean, will things change back to proper?

Okay, got the PM from Spirit.

Is this a permanent thing or just for today/next few days? I mean, will things change back to proper?

The event last only until Friday I think, but if I understood the news correctly, what was done is permanent :3

Yup I'm a potato, I've no clue what it is. Damn pain pills are making me slow... Can you PM me the thing? D:

The event last only until Friday I think, but if I understood the news correctly, what was done is permanent :3

Holy bananapants. I have so many eggs to gather D:

Holy bananapants. I have so many eggs to gather D:

In case anyone forgets, if you grab an egg you don't want (wasn't the right one, etc.), just garden it to make stall space :3

What exactly happens if you garden ponies? Do they just vanish?

Unfortunately, yes ^^; What gardening is, is retiring that pet so no one can take it, nor can you get it back ^^;

Ah okay.

Just out of interest, what happens if you garden a bred egg? Or the parent of a bred ponie? Will they still show up on the lineage?

I bred a beautiful pair today. Sea Light stallion named Roanoke and a Roses mare named Ruby Rose. They had a Sea Light egg, and I'm really excited to hunt for another Roses to be this one's mate. <3

Ah okay.

Just out of interest, what happens if you garden a bred egg? Or the parent of a bred ponie? Will they still show up on the lineage?

I assume they should, I'm not too sure ^^; I think it was mentioned somewhere before, but I can't remember which thread ^^; You could always ask the mods and see what they say, or make another help thread ^^;

Maybe it works like released dragons on here? They still show up, they just don't belong to anyone.

What does the Color Purity mean in Spring Fairies?

Same here... Been struggling since yesterday

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

How'd you manage that Luna? o.O

Edited by Fortune86