Nitewing

Valley of Unicorns

Can anyone get on the forums at VoU?

I can't at all. sad.gif

I was just able to get on with no trouble.

Lets bring some life here. I'm a VoU player as well... and I blame certain person for hooking me into it. (...I didn't actually know that I had soft spot for magical horses.)

Also... In case someone over here didn't get certain horses on Non-Frilly event, here is your chance! Follow the link for the raffle thread:

Le Grande Moonlight Raffle

Lets bring some life here. I'm a VoU player as well... and I blame certain person for hooking me into it. (...I didn't actually know that I had soft spot for magical horses.)

Also... In case someone over here didn't get certain horses on Non-Frilly event, here is your chance! Follow the link for the raffle thread:

Le Grande Moonlight Raffle

Thanks for the info biggrin.gif

Weekend egg: NOTE: Super Rare hard to find!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Other eggs:

user posted imageuser posted image

Wow, the new eggs looks so pretty! ohmy.gif If they're super rare, how are we supposed to find them? huh.gif

*Edit* Ignore that, I found some ^^;

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by FluffyPillow

No weekend eggs today.

According to the forum, the weekend egg is a Celestial EY, unless that got cancelled unsure.gif

According to the forum, the weekend egg is a Celestial EY, unless that got cancelled unsure.gif

Oh okay thanks for the info as I did not see a egg listed in the header where they tend to be.

Gender swap

Have: Thunderclap Mare user posted image

Want: Thunderclap Stallion.

Please post on my wall or PM me in game if you can help me out. Thanks biggrin.gif

Edited by Jedi40

I hope these new eggs stay in the shop for a while ^^; Need to mine for more silver to buy more as I got an EY and 1 adult for both pairs of eggs ^^;

No new egg drops but some interesting things are dropping in the basket every 10 minutes or so.

Anniversary event going on NOW! see header for info.

My Anniversary gifts so far:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Hurry and get your gifts before time runs out.

I hope the weekend drops come back soon.