Nitewing

Valley of Unicorns

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I can't wait to see what ones I got as it does not say what they are till they hatch.

New weekend eggs are out but I have yet to see one of the in the Basket after 2 hours of refreshing and not one new egg showing up. sad.gif can someone please grab me 4 of them. Thanks.

New event going on see games header for details.

Great and now the site is having server issues sad.gif

Does something happen to the VoU? I can't log in and VoU forum doesn't accept my password as incorrect, so I can't even report something is going on. Does someone have the same problem?

I am able to get onto both just fine.

This seems so interesting and pretty sprites!

Grabbing eggies right now biggrin.gif

I am giving up on this game. The new layout just does not work well with me at all and all the info I had on my old profile is gone and I just can't remember what I had posted on it and I can't figure out how to do to do the profile on the new one anyway.

I will miss my horses a lot and the friends I made playing. Good bye. sad.gif

Naww, that sucks Jedi sad.gif

I quite like the new layout aside from the new trading system, sad to see you go because of it!

Oh, if anyone got some Faint Buzzing caterponies or an adult spring fairy mare they can trade, please PM me, I only got one of them because cat wasn't nice sad.gif

(I've got a few spare SF eggs to trade it with.)

well the new layout was only one of the reasons for me leaving. My shoulder problems have gotten worse over the year so clicking every ones eggs was getting to painful to do.

I have them but now I am listed as "guest" so I guess my stable has been turned off. Sorry.

I am giving up on this game. The new layout just does not work well with me at all and all the info I had on my old profile is gone and I just can't remember what I had posted on it and I can't figure out how to do to do the profile on the new one anyway.

I will miss my horses a lot and the friends I made playing. Good bye. sad.gif

Not that this will keep you playing again if you're deciding to leave, but Kristen did post a notice on the front page of the old forums with a link to your old if you wished to copy your info from it ^^; I'm glad she done so, as I was able to copy my somewhat big "want to collect" lists from there to the new core :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

I looked through the old forums and could not find any link that would go to my old profile. And even if I did find it I have no idea how to use the new profile sad.gif .

Is it just me, or is the site still down for everyone else? huh.gif I'm sure the announcement said it'd be down for at least 2 hours (I think?), but it feels like it's been about 8 =/ Does the site have a new URL, or is it still using the betapad one? unsure.gif

This is what I got when I clicked your VoU banner

Whoops, looks like something went wrong.

Anyone has any ideas on what's going on with VoU? I'm totally getting a 404 Not Found on that site. Has the site's completely crashed.

Anyone has any ideas on what's going on with VoU? I'm totally getting a 404 Not Found on that site. Has the site's completely crashed.

The site had been back up since yesterday, if that's what you're asking ^^; It's still using betapad though, and still works for me -> VoU

Not that I play this any more but not one link works for me and all the images are broken as well.

Ah yes, the site just moved over to a new core, which broke all images and such. Update incoming!

I just recently joined and I love it! my user name is kat123, the same as dragoncave. However i still feel like i have no idea what im doing! biggrin.gif

Is it just me, or does the site not work on mobile? =( I tried signing in but the site was all glitchy =( If there is (or was) a event, I can't participate =(