Rarek

The Skies of Rain Handbook ~ OOC Thread

Alright. Glad to see this getting back on track.

I love that you put the poem from The Crooked Man into the story tongue.gif That game was scary to play in the dark!

I haven't been able to play it myself but i'm watching a youtuber do a walkthrough. I watch videogame walkthroughs like movies; call me weird if you must lol.

Edited by Shyrus

I do that too lol. Toby Turner and Markiplier for me. Anyhow, nice use of the poem, very clever.

Edited by Rarek

Sorry for my tardiness! I have a question before I post an ic reply.

From the IC:

Cody's condition turned worse as time went on, in the worst state of dehydration. This was determined to be due to an infection which was undetected until the fourth day, which spread rapidly through his leg. A small patch of discoloured veins surrounded the slashed area of his wounded leg.

This is posted in past tense, so does that mean the infection has passed? Or is it still there and spreading? If the latter: was Cody the character who was allergic to all kinds of painkillers and antibiotics? Since that might be relevant (discoloured veins means blood infection and that's all kinds of bad and potentially lethal).

It did happen in the past, and he is still being affected by it and is still a danger to him. He is also the one who cannot have painkillers, but that's the extent of his allergies. Other forms of medicine are okay for him. I just assumed that Karrin was doing things periodically for him, and that he was only responsive from time to time. Lani has been carrying him along.

EDIT: As for the severity of the infection, the Amazon can be a nasty place wink.gif

Edited by Rarek

EDIT: As for the severity of the infection, the Amazon can be a nasty place wink.gif

Yep. And untreated sepsis can be deadly under the best of circumstances, so....

If the group decide to drink the upcoming water right away, have Cody drink it first. Otherwise, not to worry about it smile.gif

Edit: Dang it i made feli go off again by herself didn't i? - __ - I keep forgetting to be more realistic. Sorry 'bout that.

Edited by Shyrus

Whispers: In response to your comment in the main thread, I'll be sure to keep everything updated smile.gif

Shyrus, I figured it was simply part of Feli's coping mechanism. Some sort of denial about how dangerous the situation is.

Lol nope.

When i write stories or replies half the time my characters turn out diffrent then from what i intened.

It's like my characters hit me in the face as a little '**** you, Shy!' and do thier own thing.

Feli was supposed to be more sensible and realistic, instead she's a bit of a derp.

It's rather funny but at the same time it kinda makes me mad. xd.png

On another note, i can't post as of right now. Feli's next action would be to head out so i guess i'm waiting for skull.

Edited by Shyrus

On another note, i can't post as of right now. Feli's next action would be to head out so i guess i'm waiting for skull.

Bumpeth.

Thresh, are you still active?

*flops around like an idiot.* Yeah I'm still here. smile.gif

*pokes head in* Hellooo~!

I'm still alive!

*shot*

I'm still here! I would be interested in continuing if you all are!

Sorry it took me so long to get here!

You can blame it on anything as long as you don't find out it was my laziness/forgetfulness!

//shot again.

Teehee, I'm still alive.

I'll be posting today or tomorrow, sorry it's taking so long. unsure.gif

What do we want to do with Skullkrusher and his continued absence? I really like his character and think the ic group is stronger with Derek, but it doesn't look like he's returning soon. Is there a way we can sideline Derek without killing him?