Rarek

The Skies of Rain Handbook ~ OOC Thread

Maybe he goes off and just doesn't come back. If Skull does come back, he can just say he saw something that might be a sign of civilization, and followed it, but got lost in the process.

Either way since my characters with Derek, I would like to sort this out before I can post to avoid confusion. :S

Maybe he goes off and just doesn't come back. If Skull does come back, he can just say he saw something that might be a sign of civilization, and followed it, but got lost in the process.

From a practical point of view: our characters would then spend the next dozen posts looking for him. After all, *we* know that Derek is being sidelined, but they don't. Although someone simply vanishing would add to the mystery xd.png. I think it works.

It could work. With Feliceia's tendency to wander off, it should be easy for them to separate.

Hehe, yeah, she does tend to wonder off a bit. xd.png

Posting now. I hope no one minds if I control Derek a little bit in my next post.

unsure.gif

Edited by Shyrus

No problem Shy smile.gif

I'm on a trip right now, I'll be posting on Tuesday hopefully.

If it's allright with the two of you, I'd like to skip to 'nightfall' in my next post. They wouldn't stop searching for Derek until there was obviously no more hope of finding him, which is essentially when night comes. That would save us thirty pages of searching for him wink.gif. I'll leave room for Lani and Karrin going back to the camp occasionally to check on Cody.

Yay/Nay?

Sure. Fine by me tongue.gif

Okay then smile.gif. I'll let Shyrus get in another Feli post first (she might want to react to Lani, or set up a resting place for her and Cody) and then I'll skip to 'that evening...' in my post after that.

Sure.

Also one more thing. When I first made my Oc, I tried to make her normal and human. You know, not too overpowered. But as I've been playing my OC recently, I've been noticing that she really isn't as helpful as she could be. So would if be okay with you guys if I made her just a bit stronger so she could be more handy with crafting small shelters or even a bit better at fending off a couple animals?

Sorry to have to ask. .-.

So would if be okay with you guys if I made her just a bit stronger so she could be more handy with crafting small shelters or even a bit better at fending off a couple animals?

I'm fine with that. I wouldn't go back and retroactively make her stronger, but it's easily done by saying that she learns quickly (.i.e. picked up making shelter from doing it with Derek the first night) and has great reflexes under adrenaline (i.e. can fight off animals). I'd say the same goes for all characters, to an extent - they need to have a steep learning curve in this environment, or they likely won't survive.

To answer your question in the main thread, you'll find pale (and cracked/dry) skin, a fever, dark eyes, shallow breathing, and while the discoloured veins haven't spread, they're darker and more noticeable. He is also unconscious at this point.

Was Cody one of the peeps allergic to antibiotics, or was that another character? I can't remember after all this time.

Cody is allergic to painkillers, that's all.

Shyrus, you want to post next or do you want me to?

I'll reply, but it won't be for a couple hours sorry! Be back later.

We have some water from the bamboo, don't we? Although given that Karrin is using that to create an IV for Cody, more water won't hurt.

I'm currently holding off on Karring replying to Cody and Lani, so Shyrus will have a chance to post as well.

Put in a reply smile.gif Been pretty busy lately with school and such, but I'll try to post a little more often.

Edited by Rarek

I'm gonna let Shyrus reply first, since Karrin is tending Cody and won't do anything else unless an emergency arises) for the next half hour or so smile.gif.

Got it. Sorry for the short length of my post, i'll try and make a longer one next time.

Edited by Shyrus

for making a shelter, feli might need some mud. So would we have enough water to spare for making some or should I find another way to make a shelter?

I'm sure there's enough water for mud making, although with the new discovery being so recent, people probably won't be too pleased with use of water other than for drinking. I'll leave the decision up to you smile.gif

So since we're going to go to sleep soon, I'm guessing there will be a timeskip over night? If there is should I post now or after it happens?

Edited by Shyrus

Bump? Shy or Rarek, feel free to skip to the morning.

Edited by Mistress of Whispers

Sorry Whispers, I'm in the middle of a boatload of schoolwork I need to get through. I'll try to reply as soon as I can :/