Kaylion

Court of Miracles

I've been grabbing eggs from the AP for several days now and have over 20 balloons to show for it! ALL of them CB!!

I've been doing the same thing, but not so many were CB laugh.gif

I got about 21 so far (from a few days ago) and hope to add a few more today biggrin.gif

This has been locking me like crazy, though wink.gif

Have two more CB Balloons (ok, admittedly, Oddsox caught one and gave it to me), and I just noticed that I only have THREE open Reds for Incubating!! Uhhh-oh! So I had to snatch a not-very-pretty Red too.

Caught two purple dorsals so far (after realizing that out of over 800 dragons, I only have 3 adult purple dorsals). One is 2nd gen, the other is CB. Will incubate and hatch, then hunt up some more!

Edit: And now, the messiest tinsel I've ever seen. Not sure if it counts, though, since it's a tinsel. But that lineage! ohmy.gif

Edited by Amberfly

Caught two purple dorsals so far (after realizing that out of over 800 dragons, I only have 3 adult purple dorsals). One is 2nd gen, the other is CB. Will incubate and hatch, then hunt up some more!

Edit: And now, the messiest tinsel I've ever seen. Not sure if it counts, though, since it's a tinsel. But that lineage! ohmy.gif

Yep, I snagged it, took one look at that dog of a lineage and punted it back to the AP. Sheeee!

Yep, I snagged it, took one look at that dog of a lineage and punted it back to the AP. Sheeee!

I know! But I need a couple more gold ones to freeze, so it's staying with me. I don't freeze hatchies anyone would want to breed, so it's perfect for that.

I grabbed stuff! Although somehow I ended up with CBs, both of them. Kind of defeats the purpose, but I don't really want to throw them back, as that ALSO defeats the purpose of this whole idea.

And now I can't find any pebbles. xd.png Caught me a UV dragon for freezing though, cause those babies are adorable.

I caught a nice Nebula and a nice Stripe, which is rather lucky. I can only catch two right now, since I have four other eggs. But two of them should hatch in three hours.

Hopefully my eggs will hatch soon then I can get evn more I've had 12 so far today

I'm out of incubates and haven't seen any water walkers to add to my collection, but I did catch a couple of CB commons out of the AP and a 2nd gen water horse. I like the pairing: http://dragcave.net/lineage/ir6BX

ETA: I spoke too soon. Grabbed a CB water walker as soon as I clicked over to the AP just now!

Edited by diannethegeek

And a CB tan ridgewing (also from the AP). Add these to the two dorsals I caught earlier, plus all my hatchies, and I'm totally locked for a while, till something grows up.

Same here! I'm completely locked for about 5 hours. I don't know if I've ever locked myself this badly before!

I snagged another Balloon this morning! It's another CB too!

ETA: Sadly, the eggs dropping in the AP STILL say 5days and whatever hours. I was hoping we could've pushed that up to 6.

Edited by Ayelldee

Caught and hatched enough to get locked completely and run out of incubates.

Thank you everyone who tried to help us de-clog the ap shame we couldn't make a bigger dent but I'm glad we all did our bit hopefully it will de clog itself soon

Closing as March 31st is over.