Kaylion

Court of Miracles

I'd take part in this - I feel it's a much better solution. Thanks for thinking of us.

I can imagine that the original suggestion was something about mass-breeding rares. This is MUCH MUCH better. Might take part.

Why don't you make a list on your first post, edit it, of those who said they will take part? Might encourage others who come in to join too, if they see a list of names already participating.

And add my name too. How many eggs do we have to take? List day, and stuff. etc.

Do you think I should move it to the Saturday ? Or do you think people can spare a couple minutes to snag an egg ?

I suppose people can. I'm not sure if I will, that's all. But I will try.

Since the original idea has changed I'd love to take part. I'll only pick up eggs in the AP on Easter.

I really like this edition much better! I'll take part in it no matter what day it's on. Well done! biggrin.gif

I'll jump in this AP Grab event. :3 My pebbles always need more friends.

I'm moving next week, so things are gonna be hectic, but I will do my best to come and pick up a common eggie from the AP that needs a good home! <3

I admit that I probably will be locked and not participate. However, my niece (peepsy) said she'll try to clear as much of her scroll as possible to participate. smile.gif

I do most of my hunting in the AP anyway, hunting inbreds to freeze. I'll participate.

I'll hop on this. Not sure when I'll be online on the 31st, but if the goal is just to get online that day and pick up an egg or two from the AP, I can totally do that. smile.gif

I'll participate. If there are any Guardians in the AP that day, you can count on me to pick up a couple c:

Nice idea !

I'm not sure of exactly what will be happening on March 31st, but I will definitely try to grab a few unwanted eggs from the AP happy.gif

Well, originally the OP wanted to pick a day and mass breed for rares to toss in the AP for people. We've since convinced the OP to try and gift their rares through the gifting threads. :3

So! Instead, we've decided to roll with just picking a day to help clear up the AP! I'm sure a lot of peeps around here have noticed the backup of 5day eggs. If I had more incubates handy, I'd be picking some of them up now, but I don't. I need more reds, ahaha. rolleyes.gif

Sure! I may go on the prowl for the little guys -- I still don't actually have any CB Mints on my scroll! Sign me up, please.

Leetle thing, but my forum name is XiaoChibi and I have decided to join your cause smile.gif well...once I'm not egglocked xd.png

My mother is turning fifty on that day and we're doing Easter-family-things, but I'll pick one up via my phone wink.gif