danielle02212001

Royal Gold Lineage! Royal Blue and Golden Wyverns!

Yesss do a stairstep, then in the future we could combine them (my stairstep and your stairstep) and make an arrow

Yesss do a stairstep, then in the future we could combine them (my stairstep and your stairstep) and make an arrow

That would be awesome! Then We can combine a other arrow!

Also how many gens do you want to do?

I'm gonna be hunting for RBs, I just realized I have only one CB Male RB.

Just got one CB RB egg. But I'll catch as many as I can.

I have all the Cb Golden Wyverns I need for now so if I manage to catch any I will give them away here in this thread.

I have all the Cb Golden Wyverns I need for now so if I manage to catch any I will give them away here in this thread.

That would be great! I'm going to do the same after i Finsih my stairstep!

Nice~

I'd recommend not using direct transfer links here though, there could be other people that are not in this project and still take the egg/hatchling.

I was able to catch 2 Cb Golden Wyverns in the last drop and will be able to gift them tomorrow to anyone that may be needed them.

I would Like to join!

Do you want to opt in for receiving personal breeding requests though pms? YES

If YES please put your scroll name, and forum name here: Forum Name: Aulendil Scroll Name: Aulendil

Do you have any dragon ready for this project? YES. 2 CB pairs, two 2nd Gen pairs, 1 3rd Gen pair

If not would you like to be gifted? YES

What type of Lineage would you like to work on? Male GW, female RB even gen perfect checkerboards

How many generation can you make by yourself? 4

If you do already have a dragon with the Royal Golden lineage? What is the link? http://dragcave.net/lineage/Q7MBE

Are you a requester/gifter/ or normal member?: requester and gifter

Any extra notes? like you don't hold on to gifted eggs etc etc?

Best regards

Aulendil

Edited by Aulendil

I would Like to join!

Do you want to opt in for receiving personal breeding requests though pms? YES

If YES please put your scroll name, and forum name here: Forum Name: Aulendil Scroll Name: Aulendil

Do you have any dragon ready for this project? YES. 2 CB pairs, two 2nd Gen pairs, 1 3rd Gen pair

If not would you like to be gifted? YES

What type of Lineage would you like to work on? Male GW, female RB even gen perfect checkerboards

How many generation can you make by yourself? 4

If you do already have a dragon with the Royal Golden lineage? What is the link? http://dragcave.net/lineage/Q7MBE

Are you a requester/gifter/ or normal member?: requester and gifter

Any extra notes? like you don't hold on to gifted eggs etc etc?

Best regards

Aulendil

Thanks for joining!

I forgot to mention, my first pair gave me a GW egg <333 As long as it genders male (I did influence it) the first part of the chevron has begun smile.gif