danielle02212001

Royal Gold Lineage! Royal Blue and Golden Wyverns!

Wow I'd definitely love some help ^-^ I can make one 3rd gen pb gwyvern thats unrelated and one 3rd gen royal blue thats unrelated so there's half.

I'm egglocked though. >_< But anyone who helps is welcome to a sibling of my 5th gen or the coming 6th gen! ^-^; Sorry I can't take any eggs atm, I got seriously lucky catching with 2 CB silvers the other night though so I regret nothing, lol.

Wow I'd definitely love some help ^-^ I can make one 3rd gen pb gwyvern thats unrelated and one 3rd gen royal blue thats unrelated so there's half.

I'm egglocked though. >_< But anyone who helps is welcome to a sibling of my 5th gen or the coming 6th gen! ^-^; Sorry I can't take any eggs atm, I got seriously lucky catching with 2 CB silvers the other night though so I regret nothing, lol.

its np, just pm me and let me know, I need to set up breeding for another lineage which includes a 4th gen royal so I can help you with some of the dragons I will be getting in the process of working towards that!

Bah - one of my pairs didn't produce an egg this week x_X

I hope you're all having better luck!

I would Like to join!

Do you want to opt in for receiving personal breeding requests though pms? If you see a lineage that you would like, ask me...

If YES please put your scroll name, and forum name here: Both are Husky51

Do you have any dragon ready for this project? Yes

If not would you like to be gifted? No

What type of Lineage would you like to work on? N/A

How many generation can you make by yourself? N/A

If you do already have a dragon with the Royal Golden lineage? What is the link? No, I don't think so, I'll have to recheck...

Are you a requester/gifter/ or normal member?: already a member gifter

Any extra notes? like you don't hold on to gifted eggs etc etc? I will be a gifter, but I also have a RL and can only do so much...

At the moment I have an egg that I bred

check my scroll, an RB egg. This egg is taken, thank you

I will use the proper New Egg format in the future

I am new at this, so please bear with me, thank you

Edited by Husky51

So far this week all of my breedings (for this lineage anyway) have been successful biggrin.gif I wish you all the best of luck too!

I realized today (4/9) that I actually made a mistake with my lineage that will cause a slight kink in the actual chevron :/ Blargh!

Edited by Wahya

I would Like to join!

Do you want to opt in for receiving personal breeding requests though pms?

If YES please put your scroll name, and forum name here:Ele15 and ele15

Do you have any dragon ready for this project?I have a secound gen golden wyvern and royal blue for even

If not would you like to be gifted? I will take dragons for other breeding lines (I do not have any pinks)

What type of Lineage would you like to work on? I would like to work on everything, but only have dragons for a even

How many generation can you make by yourself? I can make a third gen even

If you do already have a dragon with the Royal Golden lineage? What is the link?

Are you a requester/gifter/ or normal member?: I guess requester and gifter, because I want more dragons to make different lineages and would like to give out my eggs to help other people

Any extra notes? like you don't hold on to gifted eggs etc etc? I don't want to hang onto gifted eggs because I am member of cleaning groups and those take up most of my space

Please don't tell me this project died :c

Anyways, I bred this... http://dragcave.net/lineage/faltA

i am still working on it (admittingly working on a lot of different projects so its slightly on the backburner...) but i really like this lineage!

Edited by Zerhai

I don't think it has died necessarily - I think it's just dormant xd.png Or at least the creator is.

I know every week I've been working on my lineage, and it seems like a few others are just as active with theirs.

Edited by Wahya

I don't think it has died necessarily - I think it's just dormant xd.png Or at least the creator is.

I know every week I've been working on my lineage, and it seems like a few others are just as active with theirs.

sounds about right!

I am relatively new to the Cave (only 6 months) and I just found this lineage. I think it is gorgeous and I am just starting to working on gathering Royals and Goldens. I don't want it to die, so count me in too! THANKS!!

I checked her profile page - apparently she is on vacation in Chile :/

Edited by Wahya

I would Like to join!

Do you want to opt in for receiving personal breeding requests though pms? YES!!

If YES please put your scroll name, and forum name here: ShadowsInAsh

Do you have any dragon ready for this project? Yes

If not would you like to be gifted? No Thanks

What type of Lineage would you like to work on? I want to make a checker with Male Goldens and Female Royal Blues

How many generation can you make by yourself? 2, almost 3 I think. Just need one more CB male GW (I will get it soon!)

If you do already have a dragon with the Royal Golden lineage? What is the link? Tiberian Wynn and Lucadeva Blue

Are you a requester/gifter/ or normal member?: Maybe all of the above..?

Any extra notes? like you don't hold on to gifted eggs etc etc? I will breed any of my RB's and GW's upon request, provided the requester agrees not to name them anything horrible. Feel free to PM me any time.

Edited by ShadowsInAsh

I would Like to join!

Do you want to opt in for receiving personal breeding requests though pms? Yes.

If YES please put your scroll link, and PM Link: http://dragcave.net/user/PrairieStead

Do you have any dragon ready for this project? Only 1 of each breed not related to the other 1-2 dragons of the same breed.

If not would you like to be gifted? Yes, please.

What type of Lineage would you like to work on? Stairstep or spiral, to start.

How many generation can you make by yourself? One before starting to inbreed.

If you do already have a dragon with the Royal Golden lineage? What is the link? N/A

Are you a requester/gifter/ or normal member?: All of the above. As I get going, I'm willing to help others.

Any extra notes? like you don't hold on to gifted eggs etc etc? I'm willing to breed RB and GW upon request once I get started and other crosses in exchange for RB or GW to extend my Royal Gold lineage. I don't re-gift or abandon gifted dragons.

I would Like to join!

Do you want to opt in for receiving personal breeding requests though pms? Sure

If YES please put your scroll name, and forum name here: ScrollForum

Do you have any dragon ready for this project? Yes 1:YwAZQ 2: fHdJG

If not would you like to be gifted? Yes

What type of Lineage would you like to work on? Spiral & Stair Step

How many generation can you make by yourself? 3rd gen right now

If you do already have a dragon with the Royal Golden lineage? What is the link? qiMPA

Are you a requester/gifter/ or normal member?: Normal or Trader?

Any extra notes? like you don't hold on to gifted eggs etc etc? None right now.

Edited by KimberKitsune

Just checking in - I'm still breeding my pairs, but I'm focusing on the line I almost have finished first. I've put the other on 2nd priority because it's going to be the harder line to finish (I need GW from it, where as from the other I need RBs which it almost never fails to give me), and with the AP full of all sorts of goodies I haven't been able to resist locking my scroll by fishing xDDD

I'm really hoping I can get an arrowhead/chevron out of the two lines - apparently when I first started I didn't note that I needed to get GW females from one line, and instead picked RB males xP I wasn't paying enough attention I guess xd.png So the last one on that line is going to have to be a female, which will put a kink in the pattern at the very least.

Edited by Wahya

I would Like to join!

Do you want to opt in for receiving personal breeding requests though pms?

If YES please put your scroll name, and forum name here: CharolineSw and CharolineSw

Do you have any dragon ready for this project? Yes.

If not would you like to be gifted? Yes, I don't have so good RB and GW lineages

What type of Lineage would you like to work on? Silver Moon Glider is cool!

How many generation can you make by yourself? I can breed third lineaged dragon

If you do already have a dragon with the Royal Golden lineage? What is the link? http://dragcave.net/lineage/SfP5a

Are you a requester/gifter/ or normal member?: Normal members

Any extra notes? like you don't hold on to gifted eggs etc etc? None smile.gif)

Also....

I have a Egg!

Lineage link: http://dragcave.net/lineage/SfP5a

Edited by CharolineSw