danielle02212001

Royal Gold Lineage! Royal Blue and Golden Wyverns!

-crosses fingers-

Hopefully this week my pairs will give me the species I need! I'm one egg away from finishing one half of the chevron, but the two simply will not cooperate xDDD

I hope you're all having better luck!

I offered Danielle a PB Gold from 2012 TJs Holiday 06 His code has TJ in it. But no response for over 24 hours. Does someone in this line want the little egg? If you go to the father you can see that its the egg with the code Gm at the end. smile.gif Just PM me I will send you the transport link since its already used. smile.gif I will be on most today but not much this weekend so let me know soon if you can. smile.gif

Enjoy This is a pretty line btw. smile.gif

snagged this from the AP thought one of you guys might like it biggrin.gif

Glad you like it Delessa biggrin.gif

Edited by herk

-backdrop faint- I love these dragons, where have I BEEN for this?! D:

I would Like to join!

Do you want to opt in for receiving personal breeding requests though pms? Yes

If YES please put your scroll name, and forum name here:Dragcave.net/user/NanoSpinosaursX name is NanoSpinosaurusX

Do you have any dragon ready for this project?no i only have one royal blue

If not would you like to be gifted?Yes I want a royal blue and golden wyverns

What type of Lineage would you like to work on?i don't know any

How many generation can you make by yourself?i don't know

If you do already have a dragon with the Royal Golden lineage? What is the link?No

Are you a requester/gifter/ or normal member?: requester

Any extra notes? like you don't hold on to gifted eggs etc etc?i have no spaces available yet

I would Like to join!

Do you want to opt in for receiving personal breeding requests though pms? Yes!

If YES please put your scroll name, and forum name here: SN: CocoCraz123 ; FN: cococraz123

Do you have any dragon ready for this project? No

If not would you like to be gifted? Yes, please

What type of Lineage would you like to work on? Royal Blue

How many generation can you make by yourself? None, I don't have a dragon

If you do already have a dragon with the Royal Golden lineage? What is the link? I don't have the dragon needed.

Are you a requester/gifter/ or normal member?: Requester

Any extra notes? like you don't hold on to gifted eggs etc etc? I am new, so it might take a while to settle into this. I would love to help with the project, but for now I guess I'm a "requester".

I would Like to join!

Do you want to opt in for receiving personal breeding requests though pms? Sure! (I need to update my spreadsheet for the CB's available)

If YES please put your scroll name, and forum name here: Scroll and username are both ChristineFury

Do you have any dragon ready for this project? Yes.

If not would you like to be gifted?

What type of Lineage would you like to work on? Spiral or even gen

How many generation can you make by yourself? up to three gens so far on spiral. Four or more on even (have more even gen PB GW's than CB)

If you do already have a dragon with the Royal Golden lineage? What is the link?

Are you a requester/gifter/ or normal member?: normal member, but once I get my CB GW's grown up and collect a few more, I'm more than willing to gift.

Any extra notes? like you don't hold on to gifted eggs etc etc? Due to shimmer breeding requests, gifting and working on a gold/lurker lineage as well as my own personal projects, I cannot hold requested eggs for longer than 24 hours, so anyone requesting from me needs to be responsive. Also, I'm new to actively breeding with projects, so my spreadsheet's a bit messy/sparse atm!

I would Like to join!

Do you want to opt in for receiving personal breeding requests though pms? yes

If YES please put your scroll name, and forum name here: Chita http://dragcave.net/user/Chita

Do you have any dragon ready for this project? Yes, 4 GW (2 females and 2 males) and 4 RB (2 females and males)

If not would you like to be gifted? -

What type of Lineage would you like to work on?Even gen

How many generation can you make by yourself? 4 gen

If you do already have a dragon with the Royal Golden lineage? What is the link? -

Are you a requester/gifter/ or normal member?: normal (I must get some more magi dragons but if you have spare magi you can ask me for an egg)

Any extra notes? like you don't hold on to gifted eggs etc etc? my priority now is to get some more magi and pink eggs so I will influence eggs and send them to others.

Neither of my lines have been cooperating lately :/ I was hoping to have finished them both by now xd.png I'll just have to keep trying I guess.

Hope you're all having better luck than I am!

UPDATE!!

I would Like to join!

Do you want to opt in for receiving personal breeding requests though pms? no

If YES please put your scroll name, and forum name here:

Do you have any dragon ready for this project? Yes

If not would you like to be gifted? n/a

What type of Lineage would you like to work on? Ill try a checkerboard

How many generation can you make by yourself? So far, 2, but ive just started on this

If you do already have a dragon with the Royal Golden lineage? What is the link? no

Are you a requester/gifter/ or normal member?: normal member

Any extra notes? like you don't hold on to gifted eggs etc etc? This is my first time doing this and I wont start until I get my bronze trophy

Edited by KaylaTheLatias

I would Like to join!

Do you want to opt in for receiving personal breeding requests though pms?No, but I might occasionally ask someone else.

If YES please put your scroll name, and forum name here:

Do you have any dragon ready for this project? No

If not would you like to be gifted? Yes, please. (:

What type of Lineage would you like to work on? Golden Wyverns

How many generation can you make by yourself? 1 or 2

If you do already have a dragon with the Royal Golden lineage? What is the link?

Are you a requester/gifter/ or normal member?: requester/normal member

Any extra notes? like you don't hold on to gifted eggs etc etc? If I got started, I would give the eggs to you guys for requesters. (:

I'm getting so close to my goal - if only they'd give me the right egg! GAH!

Closing More than 6 months since last post