RheaZen

MagiStream V3

$creatures have been removed$

Edited by georgexu94

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

New critters in Stream, Doni and Special shop.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

What are your wishes for this christmas?

i would love a coal or tinsel wyrm

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

My wish list is posted in the Wish list thread in the general discussion area.

Edited by Jedi40

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I got lucky and found a coal wyrm in my bag. i am planning to mine a lot and try to get a tinsel too. hoping for 2 of each so i can get a couple.

at least i have one, i am happy already but still 10 days to go and possebilities to get them.

Edited: the owner has removed post Edited by georgexu94

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Edited by Jedi40

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

There are several eggs that have come out for the Christmas event. Some are in the stream, some are in the special shop for a lot of g. And some are from breeding like the gold egg that I have.

Edited by Jedi40

so them event eggs... they the spider looking eggs?

No that would have been Halloween or the regular spider egg in the stream. The event eggs in the stream look like snow and the goose egg you see listed above.