RheaZen

MagiStream V3

Well, the good news is I finally hatched my Capricorn, giving me an egg spot. The bad news is, I don't have the option to breed the October quest egg, and I can't find any in the Stream. At least I have a few days to stalk the Stream though.

You're talking about the Celestial Butterflies, right? If you have some gold, Master Belmos is selling breeding pairs for 700g. Could try your luck at that.

You're talking about the {October Quest species}, right? If you have some gold, Master Belmos is selling breeding pairs for 700g. Could try your luck at that.

Yeah. I was. Was also attempting to be spoiler-free, for those who wanted to not be told what the quest line was. I actually found one in the stream the other night, though, so I got my Badge. It was at like 2200 and change when I turned mine in. So, only need less than 800 now.

The question is, "Once all the eggs are delivered, will the quest link change back from its current location?"

EDIT - Typed in the wrong number.

Edited by RicFule

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Once the date for the quest is met it will go away for good as it has a time limit to it just like the dust bunny one did before it.

Once the date for the quest is met it will go away for good as it has a time limit to it just like the dust bunny one did before it.

Not what I was asking. Let's rephrase.

"When all 3000 eggs are done for the current stage of the quest, will the location of the next stage stay in the same location, or will it revert to the location where it was in the PREVIOUS stage?"

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

There won't be a next stage as it is a timed event so once the date has passed or the egg amount is met then that is it.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

New egg to be released sometime tonight. Stay tuned.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Lots of new shop/quest and stream creatures as well as Halloween gifting biggrin.gif

There won't be a next stage as it is a timed event so once the date has passed or the egg amount is met then that is it.

But it DID revert to the location of the previous quest. Even if just long enough to give out the quest eggs.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

The egg limit has been temporarily raised to 6 normal eggs.

#53X: Candle Ayoti is the quest reward.

#53X: Calaveras Monkey is a Stream creature.

#53X: Flint Citellan is an Herbalist shop creature. (3,000g)

#53X: Oaxacan Citellan is an Herbalist shop creature. (3,000g)

#53X: Pandorum is a Dark shop creature. (5,000g)

#53X: Tidal Wraithe is a Water shop creature. (5,000g)

i would love to try and trade for a couple of each of the herbalist and dark shop creatures

(i will trade for gold or watershop creatures when my other batch hatches)

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by Dolphine

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Even with the temporary 6 eggs limit, I'm still locked. 5 quest prizes and three eggs needed FOR a quest.