RheaZen

MagiStream V3

Remaking the old thread so that I can add links and pertinent new information to the OP.

----

http://magistream.com/

Magistream is a pet site that is based on forum posts to add to your currency.

Eggs allowed at a time: 4 (6 with donation creature eggs)

Number of hatchlings allowed at a time: Unlimited.

Freezing Hatchlings/Eggs: Allowed.

Admins: Tristan, Damien, Morgaln

Artists: Rijolt, BettyxMe, Kurios, Umbreonage, Niwer, GlassWalker, Xenomorph, DarrkestDrow, Lazuli, Cassowary, Jrap17

The large drawings on creature profiles were done by GlassWalker.

----

Helpful links:

Image-free gold mine, so that you can earn gold quickly.

Image-free Magistream nursery, so that you can get your eggs and hatchlings grown faster.

Another hatchery that also caters to DC and Unicreatures.

A wiki and another wiki.

----

Some sample critters:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by RheaZen

Just wondering if anyone would be able to help me with the quest I'm currently doing, Mordecai's Foul Concoction. I got the 4 koi eggs and took them back to The Keep, then I got the two Chimera and two Arkenian Kitsune eggs and took them back to The Keep as well. They've disappeared from my keep, so I'm assuming that so far, so good, everything has worked.

However, the guides all say that I have to go to Silva Forest next and answer a riddle, however, the problem is that when I go there, there is no riddle and no option to answer anything. It just looks exactly the same as it always has.

Does anyone know why this could be? Have I done something wrong or is there somewhere else I need to go? I was following this guide.

Just wondering if anyone would be able to help me with the quest I'm currently doing, Mordecai's Foul Concoction. I got the 4 koi eggs and took them back to The Keep, then I got the two Chimera and two Arkenian Kitsune eggs and took them back to The Keep as well. They've disappeared from my keep, so I'm assuming that so far, so good, everything has worked.

However, the guides all say that I have to go to Silva Forest next and answer a riddle, however, the problem is that when I go there, there is no riddle and no option to answer anything. It just looks exactly the same as it always has.

Does anyone know why this could be? Have I done something wrong or is there somewhere else I need to go? I was following this guide.

There is another step that is listed on the other wiki but not on the one you linked (I'm not sure why). I think it's called "A Message from Thane" and you can find it at the Keep. After that you can do the Silva Forest part.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Yeah, currently the other wiki has better quest information, but is a bit behind in stuff regarding old events and new creatures.

Edited by RheaZen

Great! Thanks Amber and Rhea. biggrin.gif Got my emerald wyvern. happy.gif

Edited by StormWizard212

The link to the site in the OP does not work.

Fixed, Jedi. Thanks for that.

Yes, quest creatures are able to breed. Usually only to their particular species, so you'll have to buy a mate from someone else unless it's a quest that gives two creatures and they happen to gender correctly.

I can't even do the first quest! T.T The one that asks you the Nandi Bear, Manticore and don't remember what other egg, is tough to find them and I'm not sure if I should freeze them when I do because wel, I don't know if they'lll accept them frozen :s

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Edited by Jedi40