RheaZen

MagiStream V3

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

So, I've gotten one of each gender. Now if that LAST bunny hatches correct, I'm good.

EDIT - Nope. Didn't hatch correctly. Are the adults breedable?

Edited by RicFule

*creatures removed by Mr. Xu* Edited by georgexu94

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

So, ARE the adult dust bunnies breedable? I didn't get a response on the last page, and mine are nowhere near adulthood yet.

@ george: Who is that is your avatar picture?

So, ARE the adult dust bunnies breedable? I didn't get a response on the last page, and mine are nowhere near adulthood yet.

@ george: Who is that is your avatar picture?

Dust bunnies are unbreedable. tongue.gif I suppose that Naomi doesn't like any more of the creatures.

Sent you a PM here.

Ah. I guess that means I need to try to find someone to switch out one of my females for a male, then. {I want to freeze both a male and a female hatchling and mature the other one.}

Plus, I need to find someone to swap my wasps as well. Once they hatch, of course.

EDIT - Spelling

Edited by RicFule

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

You might find someone to trade genders with even if they are not breedable.

Edited by Jedi40