RheaZen

MagiStream V3

A few days ago I signed up, and here are my currently growing creatures:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by dustpuppy

~removed~

Side note: ohmy.gif Wow! I became careless. There was supposed to be a creature that wasn't supposed to be click yet I forgot to removed it here. Now I no longer wonder why the creature was still accumulating its growth. I then hid it in a trade. I then sincerely apologise to those affected by this action of mine, those who clicked the creautre (dark minicorn hatchling) didn't received one gold for that.

Edited by georgexu94

Side note: ohmy.gif Wow! I became careless. There was supposed to be a creature that wasn't supposed to be click yet I forgot to removed it here. Now I no longer wonder why the creature was still accumulating its growth. I then hid it in a trade. I then sincerely apologise to those affected by this action of mine, those who clicked the creautre (dark minicorn hatchling) didn't received one gold for that.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Please clicky smile.gif I also am selling a lot of creatures in the LTS part of the forum, my username is shadowfighter.