RheaZen

MagiStream V3

Thanksgiving event is on!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

both new creatures are quest creatures? it's nowhere in the topic how to get them

The horse was a Halloween one and can be found in the Trading Post. info on how to get the Wugu Amagnae can be found here http://magistream.com/8-community-discussi...anksgiving.html 

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

She probably read the news post and was referring to both kinds of Wugu Amagnae, not your Pesadelos - which, incidentally, are also permanently available in the Stream (Temerosos in the shop, Medonhos in the Stream).

You have to figure out how to get the Wugus yourself. It isn't that hard; go here and click on "Torren's Amagnaery." Each Wugu egg costs two wild Amagnae hatchlings, and you don't get a choice in which hatchlings you lose or which Wugu you're given, so tread carefully.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I was wondering as i only got on kind of wugu.

the horses i got at halloween but didn't know they wer permanent ...

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I was wondering as i only got on kind of wugu.

the horses i got at halloween but didn't know they were permanent ...

Yeah they are hit and miss as to what ones you get in the trade in. As for the Halloween horses it said in their release thread that they were going to be permanent. Though I have not seen any in the stream since Halloween.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

I may need to trade some of my Chromatics for Pastels as I haven't been given any of the latter.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image Edited by Jedi40

someone has a chromatic female wugu they wanna trade for a male?

not enough time to get complete sets sad.gif only have a pastel couple and egg and not even a chromatic couple sad.gif