sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

Is someone keeping a list of what breeds shimmers have been tried with?

I don't think so, but that's a good idea.

@ Wolfsong: Same, all three colors. x: Especially a bronze. @_@

I swear 42 has all the shimmer spots in the world by now... X3

Not yet! But getting there! Slowly... xd.png

The ones I aren't on: You know who you are. xd.png LOL Haha...

Ah 42, you've finally gotten me to enjoy a spitefire. Damn you. laugh.gif

Well, I try my best! x3 This was actually the suggestion of a friend.

o,O I'd've thought you'd have all the colours by now, Noxion.

Edited by FortyTwo

No one can expect to have 42's luck .___.

Do you guys think that the gold, silver, bronze level dragons actually have any difference in value? They're sort of like the golds and silvers; like, they're both the same amount of rare (whoops, grammar goes down the drain).

Well, I'll get to find out at some point. I'm on a couple Bronze lists.

Gonna try to see if I can swap for a Silver or Gold when I get 'em. There WAS someone trying to swap a Silver for a Bronze or Gold so that gives me some hope.

*starts rubbing against Forty-Two in an attempt to get some of his luck*

OK...even I admit that was a bit creepy....*goes back to lurk mode*

Ah well, too late. Maybe I'll consider those another time. happy.gif

New pretty! x3

You're kinda getting carried away, I'm sorry, but you are, IMO. wink.gif

(I'm probably just jealous, but I dunno)

Anyway, earlier today I could of sworn I saw a Bronze baby in a click site that had a Neotropical lineage. Haven't seen any other like that.

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

You know, this'd be awesome.

user posted image

TCA loves guardians, I love spitfires. It's just a shame that I like Blusangs more than spitfires, despite my spitfire army :>

Haha, the dual color at the end was just to show that either result is applicable. Point I was trying to make is that 42 has the top 2nd-gen Shimmer, and I'm on a list for the bottom one, so theoretically this lineage could happen o3o

Yeah, compared to that we are all epic fails :/

You're kinda getting carried away, I'm sorry, but you are, IMO.  wink.gif

(I'm probably just jealous, but I dunno)

Anyway, earlier today I could of sworn I saw a Bronze baby in a click site that had a Neotropical lineage. Haven't seen any other like that.

No one can expect to have 42's luck .___.

o_O Umm, well I don't mean to lower the entire morale of thread. unsure.gif

I just wanted to show them, but if people don't want me to; then... I won't? blink.gif I just thought people would like to see. I didn't want any negativity about it...

;^;

TCA: That could be an interesting thing to do.

o,O I'd've thought you'd have all the colours by now, Noxion.

Nah, I've been holding off on offering Shimmer swaps. I figured I could breed 2nd gens later and do that and let people who don't have one yet go first.

42: Heck yeah o3o Can I poke you about it when I eventually get the necessary Shimmer?

And you should keep posting what you get. I really enjoy seeing them.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

I didn't mean to be negative, I was just too lazy to type more 8D It was supposed to be a compliment tongue.gif But then I couldn't be bothered typing more.

o_O Umm, well I don't mean to lower the entire morale of thread. unsure.gif

I just wanted to show them, but if people don't want me to; then... I won't? blink.gif I just thought people would like to see. I didn't want any negativity about it...

;^;

TCA: That could be an interesting thing to do.

Nah, we're just emo, 42. It's not personal.

It's kinda like the deal that some people have with CB metals. Many users would be very, very happy with even one, but are unable to obtain it, while others have a crap ton of them and still not satisfied. It kind of makes the people with very few to none just want to give up. Because they know they'll never be able to even get close to them.

You're very lucky, 42. Very lucky.

It's pretty neat to see what lineages you guys with many Shimmers are planning to do.

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

No negativity! I like to see the lines that are out there and the pretty commons that people are breeding with <3

You know, this'd be awesome.

user posted image

Also, Animorph, you've sold me on the Guardian idea. : P THAT lineage looks really great.

Knew I could do it ;D Everyone will come to recognize how awesome the Guardians look with Shimmers. EVERYONEEE.

(secret goal: convince Mysfytt)

They do look nice. Good luck convincing Mysfytt tongue.gif

I think the Guardians look great with the silver. (Is very onboard for some Shimmerscale revolution. ) But I'm not sure if it would work with the golds and the bronzes though.

That would be a cool lineage, clever with the alternating scheme. Perhaps enough to make Mysfytt go on board laugh.gif

Oh wow, I really like that Spitfire X silver / Bronze X Guardian combination. The colors go beautifully together

I'm still rooting for a Turpentine X Gold shimmer lineage. I want so badly wub.gif

42: Heck yeah o3o Can I poke you about it when I eventually get the necessary Shimmer?

And you should keep posting what you get. I really enjoy seeing them.

Absolutely! I was actually thinking of choosing a Guardian x Gold at one point. ^.^;; But decided against it.

Yeah, sure, feel free to send me a message anytime. I really like guardians. >:3

*shrug* I just don't want people to feel bad because of me. I'm really the same as the majority of you guys. And really, there'd be nothing much else I'd do on DC if I couldn't collect and breed for people.