sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

That lineage is so beautiful, Noxion! wub.gif

Silver is my favorite metallic color and that is just... ahh! So pretty. D:

That lineage is so beautiful, Noxion!  wub.gif

Silver is my favorite metallic color and that is just... ahh! So pretty. D:

Yea, the colors really go great with each other. They're quite similar!

Congrats on a successful breeding

Edited by MaggieXawesomeness

He hatched! Yay! biggrin.gif

But, I feel really sorry how Amazon's nice little event turned so sour. I was hovering so close to that egg spot... I wish more than ever someone on here had grabbed that little eggy. sad.gif

Edited by Draco Knight

He hatched! Yay! biggrin.gif

But, I feel really sorry how Amazon's nice little event turned so sour. I was hovering so close to that egg spot... I wish more than ever someone on here had grabbed that little eggy. sad.gif

Lol I was just commenting on how lovely that lineage is.

One of my favorites I've seen. Hopefully I can get one like that someday. wub.gif

Thank you, Twilit and Maggie! The regular silvers are fantastic. x]

And congrats, Draco! Pretty lineage there.

What exactly happened to amazon's egg? I heard it was released at 2am and come back later to hear it went into state of omlette.

It got viewbombed pretty heavily as soon as someone caught it. Apparently the owner didn't fog it in time and it died in the fog.

What exactly happened to amazon's egg? I heard it was released at 2am and come back later to hear it went into state of omlette.

The user that picked it up never fogged it, and it later died from sickness (too many curious people).

I would of fogged it the instant I got it :T

Same here, after taking a screeny of the lineage first though.

The user that picked it up never fogged it, and it later died from sickness (too many curious people).

He/she probably didn't expect so many people would go and see the egg, so sad that a lovely dragon like that died.

I would have fogged it the instant I picked it up too, Shimmers are so popular one is bound to get sick if not hidden.

Had mine unfogged for an hour now and only at 5/5/5

Whoa. Not anymore. O.o

Edited by gistofeverything

I think the general consensus was that whoever picked it up had little idea what exactly they had on their scrolls.

I've been keeping mine fogged on and off since I got it, out of paranoia. Haven't had any troubles.

@MaggieXawesomeness: I just went back and saw that post! Keep an eye on the AP, I'll be sending all his shiny babies there(with no fanfare, though. So, blind luck to get one). Or randomly glomp gifting them until Shimmers are so common no one wants a 6th gen stair anymore. biggrin.gif

So sad to hear Amazon`s beautiful Shimmer died. sad.gif Just saw lineage. Looks very nice with Royal Blue. When I will got my Shimmers I will be checking them very often. Don´t want them die. sad.gif

I find it fascinating how everyone feels sorry for amazon, but no one seems to care about the person who caught it. They're the one lost their egg.

I find it fascinating how everyone feels sorry for amazon, but no one seems to care about the person who caught it. They're the one lost their egg.

I think we might if we knew who they were

Not that people don't feel bad for the owner of the egg, but it's hard to express sympathies to someone who isn't here.

So sad to hear Amazon`s beautiful Shimmer died. sad.gif Just saw lineage. Looks very nice with Royal Blue. When I will got my Shimmers I will be checking them very often. Don´t want them die. sad.gif

I found that just now,yes so sad.

I do feel bad for them, too, but it's kinda like this to me:

An owner takes their dog on a walk down a busy road without a leash.

The dog gets hit.

You feel bad for the owner, but you know they could of done something to prevent it.

With how rare and popular Shimmerscales are, If I had been in their shoes I would've kept it fogged and only unfogged it when I was online to monitor it. I do this personally with ultra rare stuff that tends to be view bombed if left alone.

Edited by Atreli

For me personally, it's almost hard for me to feel sympathetic towards 1. Who is this person? and 2. When I watched the egg accumulate unique views and clicks, wishing they'd fog it. :S

And personally, as a breeder of PB Daydreams and other pretty lineages, I feel sad when someone adopts my egg and it dies.

wow thats just messed up its stuff like this that makes people wairy of gifting and such especially with rares or beautiful dragons i would have fogged that thing right away myself. poor shimmer sad.gif

Sadness, shimmer omelettes are bad. Goes to show it's good to show some restraint when stalking new progeny too. I'm sure everyone clicked trying to see if they could see the new owner's scroll name.