sparkle10184

Prize Dragon Disscussion Thread

Nah, maybe next time :Р Again, thanks for clearing that up.

Hope the owner gets back to the poor one soon enough, the egg started getting views very quickly, such a pity they didn't notice it right away.

@42 - Congratulations :3 A Shimmer from Pillow, fluffeh xd.png

._____. All of us are quite apprehensive, watching the little Shimmer-scales, huh? D: I 'm not sure what normal eggs would die of normally (how many views does it take to kill an egg by the view-bombing method?), but I still. Fog that little Shimmer, please, maybe?

So, I have raised one Shimmer besides Shine, and it never got sick. Never had to fog her or anything. O.o All I did was place her in Silvi's Lair after she was below six days and left her be. I never had a problem.

(Just felt like I should share because my story is a bit different than everyone else's whose are getting sick...)

stap it 42, You always make me Jelly (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

but in all srsness, i love that lineage, too cute. smile.gif gotta love dem pillows

D: I dun wanna make people jealous, I just like showing my lineages. :3

Zzela: x3 I chose Pillow because Bronze x Pillow was the first 2nd gen Tinsel I ever got, so I just chose another pillow lineage. happy.gif And it looked nice with the Gold Shimmerscale, too.

Luckily eggs/hatchlings are pretty good at holding through sickness.

Luckily eggs/hatchlings are pretty good at holding through sickness.

Really hope you're right about that. :s

In any case, I'm sooooo relieved that Catch finally bred a shiny. I was beginning to think she'd only ever produce Shimmerkins! xd.png And next week I get to choose a mate for me. tongue.gif

Really hope you're right about that. :s

In any case, I'm sooooo relieved that Catch finally bred a shiny. I was beginning to think she'd only ever produce Shimmerkins! xd.png And next week I get to choose a mate for me. tongue.gif

Did the catcher thank you?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/mkmbz

Got this, this morning. :3 Always good to wake up to a surprise like this. :3

Like! Doesn't Grox also have a Pillow lineage? I'm just not sure with which Shimmer variation.

Also, on how many lists are you?

I like the pillow but I think my favorites so far are white x bronze and water walker x silver. I think maybe I just like the more muted metallic on those two.

Did the catcher thank you?

Nope. Tbh, I'm not sure they even have a forum account. At least the egg's fogged now though - I've never been gladder to see a fuzzball.

Not being thanked for sending out Catch's offspring seems to be a thing, anyway, regardless of whether it's an AP'ed egg or a teleported one... :/

Not being thanked for sending out Catch's offspring seems to be a thing, anyway, regardless of whether it's an AP'ed egg or a teleported one... :/

That's awful. I hate it when I PM someone with a gift and they take it without a word. I always feel that it wasn't appreciated.

Nope. Tbh, I'm not sure they even have a forum account. At least the egg's fogged now though - I've never been gladder to see a fuzzball.

I was snoring loudly when you AP'ed it, but I want you to know that I am really thankful for your lovely gesture, and for all the shimmer owners that spread the shininess wub.gif

Once again, big congratulations to all the CB shimmerscale winners and also congratulations to those who have managed to get on one or so lists!

To those who have not - keep trying and good luck!

Big thanks to Amazon for giving us all a chance and continuing the tradition, sending the first shiny to the AP. It was amazing to have the opportunity.

I'm glad whoever got it has finally fogged it, I know they'll look after it then.. hopefully. smile.gif

~ Bam

Whut's this? Luckiest Catch's offspring abandoned much later than I had anticipated?

I HATE TIMEZONES ;_;

I must've got confused when reading '11:05 PM'... Went on the AP at 11:02 my time and was way too early... ;~;

Mebbe it would be an idea to leave the game for a year... come back when the Shimmers have evened themselves out a bit. Too much DC stress in five days and not a single thing to show for it xd.png

Congrats to the person who did get it~ I hope it breeds prolifically biggrin.gif

Amazon is pretty awesome for AP'ing that egg. I hope it survives. wink.gif Sadly, I was fast asleep when it happened. xd.png Thanks Amazon!

Like! Doesn't Grox also have a Pillow lineage? I'm just not sure with which Shimmer variation.

Also, on how many lists are you?

Yep, he does! biggrin.gif Bronze x Pillow. It's also pretty.

Umm, 11 more I think... o_o Gonna be lots of shimmer sharing! laugh.gif There's a chance I could get another one tomorrow, and another possibly at the weekend. c:

Edited by FortyTwo

Yep, he does! biggrin.gif Bronze x Pillow. It's also pretty.

Umm, 11 more I think... o_o Gonna be lots of shimmer sharing! laugh.gif There's a chance I could get another one tomorrow, and another possibly at the weekend. c:

I think this is the first breed with which I actually like Pillows. Something in the Shimmer's happy face just goes well with fluffiness.

That would be 16, right? I think I don't even know of 16 forum going winners xd.png. Congrats!

Guys, what do you think of non forum going winners? I mean, how will their lineages spread, will they trade (I guess through dragon market), AP the eggs or something?

I think this is the first breed with which I actually like Pillows. Something in the Shimmer's happy face just goes well with fluffiness.

That would be 16, right? I think I don't even know of 16 forum going winners xd.png. Congrats!

Guys, what do you think of non forum going winners? I mean, how will their lineages spread, will they trade (I guess through dragon market), AP the eggs or something?

xd.png I *think* it's 11 more lists, but I'd need to check. Thanks. ^.^

I think most non-forum winners will probably just AP or keep all their eggs. Although, I know of some non-dc forum winners who will probably spread their eggs out on other forums.

I wasn't even aware that DC spilled that much into other forums. The more you know.

I'm so very sad that Luckiest Catch's first shimmer baby died sad.gif I was so hoping that it would make it. From the looks of it, it got bombed... Too many clicks and views for me to think that it was just casual viewing from fansites.

I hope he produces more shimmer babies so his line can spread around! I'm enjoying seeing the different lines popping up here and in trades.

Oh no! The person may just not have fogged it fast enough to prevent enough views accumulating that death was unavoidable. That really bites. sad.gif

I'm so very sad that Luckiest Catch's first shimmer baby died sad.gif I was so hoping that it would make it. From the looks of it, it got bombed... Too many clicks and views for me to think that it was just casual viewing from fansites.

I hope he produces more shimmer babies so his line can spread around! I'm enjoying seeing the different lines popping up here and in trades.

sad.gif R.I.P - I just got a very bad feeling about the eggie when I saw how it got view-bombed when it got caught. Well, too late to do anything about it now but I hope AW won't be too sad.

Wow! It died!? ohmy.gif Oh that is a shame and why I immediately fog when I get a rare and keep it fogged until it is hatchable. Which, hopefully, I will be doing tomorrow when I get my first shimmer, if breeding goes well. *fingers crossed*

Edited by Dubious

You are kidding me! Some people just make me  mad.gif

I suspect that the owner just plain didn't know that it would/could happen. Probably has no idea of the value of the egg they just caught.

Edited by Dubious

'ulp ;_;

It's only just died, too. It was still a fuzzball when I checked about 15-20 mins ago.

*curls up in protective huddle with Catch and cries*

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Oh no! The person may just not have fogged it fast enough to prevent enough views accumulating that death was unavoidable. That really bites. sad.gif

But that doesn't make sense. If someone was fast enough to catch it... then what? Did they catch it and then instantaneously fall asleep afterwards? ): It sucks to see that it died. Sigh.