Exorian

What did you have for breakfast?

Corned beef and pickles and bacon with coffee. Ate the innards from a sandwich but left limp toast, lettuce and purple onions.

Coffee, as always. smile.gif I just can't bring myself to eat this early in the morning. My first meal is usually lunch.

Life Cinnamon cereal with milk. I was supposed to have strawberries in it, but I forgot. xd.png

I had chicken liver today! Though, it wasn't as good as when I made it, it's still liver so it's yummy!

Two mini-bagels. They looked really gross, because I put them in upside-down and the holes in the middle shrunk until it was just an ugly-looking line that I found repulsing.

Leftovers from dinner (baked chicken, peas, and cheesy rice a roni)

Green eggs and ham. Not joking. Once a week my roommate and I make a Dr.Seuss themed breakfast so I can make up for the short childhood I had (I am gifted, IQ is 146) and I still love Dr.Seuss books just to read for fun, even though I'm 24. All I do to make the green eggs and ham is dye the eggs green as I beat them, but with the ham I soak it in food dye and leave it in the fridge overnight.

Green eggs and ham. Not joking. Once a week my roommate and I make a Dr.Seuss themed breakfast so I can make up for the short childhood I had (I am gifted, IQ is 146) and I still love Dr.Seuss books just to read for fun, even though I'm 24. All I do to make the green eggs and ham is dye the eggs green as I beat them, but with the ham I soak it in food dye and leave it in the fridge overnight.

So the ham is also green? I remember posting something about that in the forums- particularly in the Grammar topic. I just don't know when the adjective carries over to the second object (Green eggs and green ham) instead of just remaining with the first object.

Two eggs wiht goat cheese, tomato and mushroom sauce. Two slices of bread, and apple-cinnamon yogurt.

Cornflakes with tinned peaches. Mmmmm....

Sadly, I missed out on brunch (pancakes I think) and dinner due to a compulsory field trip. dry.gif

Haven't gotten to making it yet, but I'll be inhaling tofurkey italian sausage and scrambled eggs momentarily, as soon as my love for forum surfing is overcome by my growling stomach. biggrin.gif