Exorian

What did you have for breakfast?

Brunch - oatmeal with almonds, a banana, dark chocolate chips and cinnamon. Low fat milk.

I'm about to have rose hip tea (it's steeping), rye bread with strawberry jam and an apple.

The apple is a Belle de Boskoop. Does anyone else pay attention to which variety of apple they buy?

Apple-wise, I normally go for Pink Lady, Fuji, Gala and Red Delicious.

I had diet milk this morning and a bowl of oatmeal with Australian honey for flavoring.

Edited by Vocalia

Yes, Pink Lady is one of my favorites as well. I also like Braeburn and Cox Orange.

Today I had oatmeal, green tea and an orange.

I like Red Delicious, and I used to like Royal Gala but I overate them a few years ago and m still pretty sick of them. But the top favorites are more local, which is conveniently also better for the environment. Right now I've got a couple of Ingrid Marie occupying my fruit bowl smile.gif

As for breakfast, I had a flatbread sandwich with cheese, a bowl of fil, a small piece of gravlax, a very spicy piece of salami (a "beer sausage") and a cup of green tea on the side.

But the top favorites are more local, which is conveniently also better for the environment.

That is the issue I have with Pink Lady, they literally come from the other side of the world.

Boskoop is growing here in Germany so that's all good, Cox Orange is very British, so it's not that much of a long way.

For breakfast today I had cottage cheese, apple ( xd.png ) and cinnamon.

A boring little bowl of "MAY CONTAIN WHEAT." cereal with almond milk, store brand orange juice and a home-made chocolate fudge powdered sugar cookie, which is admittedly not vegan or healthy in any form or way.

Java with a little moo juice. tongue.gif

May bake an extra large Russet potato for lunch, and top it with melted cheddar, sauteed onions, celery and peppers. Yeah! biggrin.gif

Three chocolate biscuits. Then a few hours later at school, two identical chocolate biscuits, and then nothing. Needless to say, was starving by the time lessons ended.

I think I skipped breakfast as I didn't get up and stay up. I got up and let the dogs out, watered the animals, fed the cat and returned to bed. Nope I didn't have breakfast this morning. I did eat 2 sandwiches for lunch though as I was really hungry. Chicken on whole wheat with a cup of coffee.

Bananamilkshake - minus the ice cream.

It's really good. It's quick and easy to make, I prefer it to smoothies and without the ice cream it contains a lot less fat and sugar. It's also good with frozen raspberries.