7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

Anything really. I'll look for something that I don't have that you may have.... But for the Starters, I'll have to breed them first....But you'll have to wait awhile, since I have to re-stock all my Mupdkips. :3

The Pokemon I want the most that I don't have:

Arceus(I'm going to Amie the heck out of it)

Lugia(My favorite legendary)

Shiny Umbreon(I HAVE A JAPANESE DITTO! LET THE MASUDA METHOD BEGIN!)

Chikorita(I ALMOST HAVE ALL JOHTO STARTERS)

...My list of 'I would sell my soul if I had one for one of these Pokemon' is short, and Chikorita is the only one I know I can get. Shiny Umbreon is going to take a while... And Arceus is... Well... I'm reaching too high. Lugia's going to be hard, too...

I have a Swampert and a Sceptile and a Blaziken. A whole set! I like whole sets. Also, you don't have to trade me all evolutions. I can evolve them myself and such, I don't mind.

Edit: Lugia's my favorite Pokemon!

Edited by Silverphoenixx

I have Lugia, but...

He;s also my favorite Legendary (tied with Rayquaza <33333), so I could never trade him. <3 But If I could clone, I'd certainly give you one.

I'm gonna go sulk in my corner. All my efforts, and I haven't ever even seen a shiny in Pokemon X or Y. :c

Get a pokemon with Sweet scent. Walk/Fly/visit to where you can fight the 5 vs you battles. Sweet Scent the living daylights out of that location. Eventually, you'll find a shiny. I know I have found something like 15 or so that way.

OR! Get yourself a Suction Cups pokemon and go fisdhing with it in the first spot of your Party. {It CAN be fainted if it's a lower level than the pokemon you're attempting to catch.} Make sure you are throwing the fishing rod into a spot of water that's sort of land-locked. If you keep the chain going, you can catch shinies that way as well. iirc, you don't need to FIGHT the pokemon you catch, but you do need to at least catch one to keep the chain going.

Get a pokemon with Sweet scent. Walk/Fly/visit to where you can fight the 5 vs you battles. Sweet Scent the living daylights out of that location. Eventually, you'll find a shiny. I know I have found something like 15 or so that way.

OR! Get yourself a Suction Cups pokemon and go fisdhing with it in the first spot of your Party. {It CAN be fainted if it's a lower level than the pokemon you're attempting to catch.} Make sure you are throwing the fishing rod into a spot of water that's sort of land-locked. If you keep the chain going, you can catch shinies that way as well. iirc, you don't need to FIGHT the pokemon you catch, but you do need to at least catch one to keep the chain going.

Okay. I can't find a Suction Cups Pokemon, but I'll try the first one. Thanks! ^^

Lugia's my favorite, no doubt about it. Either way, thanks for the thought. I'm sure I can eventually get one. xd.pngI lied. The chances of my getting one are low. I can try, though.

Lugia's my favorite, no doubt about it. Either way, thanks for the thought. I'm sure I can eventually get one. xd.png.png I lied. The chances of my getting one are low. I can try, though.

Breed that female Totodile I gave you, breed it until you get a female, and trade her, asking for a Lugia on GTS. It'll take a few days, but you'll get it!

Okay! Because female Totodiles are a pain to get(and I am currently loving the one you gave me)!

Legendaries are cute in the Amie. xd.png

Isn't that what everyone does? They have people with six IVs and hidden abilities with egg moves that ask for legendaries. I can't do that. I can't even get four IVs. Hmm. Does EV training wear off when traded? Because I could train a Pokemon with the correct EVs and ask for a legendary. I think fully EV trained Pokemon with competitive movesets are worth a legendary. It takes a lot of time. I would trade a less liked legendary for something like that.

Also, you don't need to catch anything to continue the chain. Catching a Pokemon actually supposedly breaks your chain. I haven't tested, but all the articles I've read say that.

...I'M GONNA TRY THIS PERFECT IV JUNK. I don't get what it is, BUT I'M GONNA TRY IT. I have a guide opened and I can understand it. : D LET'S DO THIS!

...I'm gonna try to get a awesome Pokemon and demand some legendary for it. I might even level it up. And it might be shiny(Japanese Ditto).

Silver, I'm gonna see if Absol-Silver has good stats. If so, she's going to be my test subject. Heh.

THANK YOU, RAYHEART! I just got a shiny Gligar from wonder trade biggrin.gif It wasn't from someone named Venus92 (they were named Chris), but I was only wonder trading because of you biggrin.gif It's Kalos Born, so I'm sure it's legit. YAY!

I hate to break it to you... But it might have been "shinified" via the Powersave. So one could easily hack a Kalos born shiny nowadays. tongue.gif

Okay. I can't find a Suction Cups Pokemon, but I'll try the first one. Thanks! ^^

Lugia's my favorite, no doubt about it. Either way, thanks for the thought. I'm sure I can eventually get one. xd.pngI lied. The chances of my getting one are low. I can try, though.

Suction Cups can be found on Inkay and it's evolution Malamar, Octillery, and Lileep and Cradily. So, the easiest to get seems to be Inkay. It's found on Route 8, in Azure Bay, and in select Dark Friend Safaris. {Of course, if you have not yet beaten the game, Friend Safari won't do you a lot of good.}

And Inkay evolves in a weird manner.

EDIT - Improper capital lettering.

Edited by RicFule

I tried to catch them, but it's never got Suction Cups. x_x And yeah... Inkay does evolve in a weird way...

I've beat the game. But none of my Friend Safaris has one. I'll go hunt down one, and a Pokemon with Sweet Scent(There's a Route with a lot of Oddishes with it).

I got shiny Houndoom but now I can't trade the mega stone from Y to X. I only got one 3DS. Would it be worth getting other 3DS so I can trade mega stone?

For those of you with European/Australian games that can't make it to the Charizard event:

1: Create a hotspot with your smartphone and name it "NintendoSpotPass5" (iPhone: rename your phone to that SSID). Your encryption should be WPA-2.

2: Enter the Wi-Fi data into your 3DS.

3: Start your European Pokemon X/Y.

4: Go to Mystery Gift.

5: Download your special Charizard over the Internet.

Tested by other players and works! smile.gif Credit goes to reddit user Rayquaza3010.

Edit: @Remy, if you're only getting a second 3DS to trade over Megastones, then no, it's not worth it IMO. You could just trade the Megastones over to a trustworthy person and have them trade it over to your X version.

Edited by ranger X92

For those of you with European/Australian games that can't make it to the Charizard event:

1: Create a hotspot with your smartphone and name it "NintendoSpotPass5" (iPhone: rename your phone to that SSID). Your encryption should be WPA-2.

2: Enter the Wi-Fi data into your 3DS.

3: Start your European Pokemon X/Y.

4: Go to Mystery Gift.

5: Download your special Charizard over the Internet.

Tested by other players and works! smile.gif Credit goes to reddit user Rayquaza3010.

Edit: @Remy, if you're only getting a second 3DS to trade over Megastones, then no, it's not worth it IMO. You could just trade the Megastones over to a trustworthy person and have them trade it over to your X version.

That won't work for me I have IPhone 5. I do not have any friends.

That won't work for me I have IPhone 5. I do not have any friends.

Really? I'm pretty sure you can set it up on an Iphone 5 though...Well, no worries! You can set it up on your computer too!

Really? I'm pretty sure you can set it up on an Iphone 5 though...Well, no worries! You can set it up on your computer too!

How do I do it? It won't mess up the phone?

How do I do it? It won't mess up the phone?

No, it's just setting up a personal hotspot. You can find the option in your IPhone's settings. Though you need to connect your phone to Itunes in order to rename it to "NintendoSpotPass5". And you don't need to worry about the encryption if you're using the Iphone. Then just follow the rest of the instructions and it should work. smile.gif

Edited by ranger X92

I have bred a 6IV adamant Tyrum tongue.gif while hatching for a shiny. Still hatching.

I have bred a 6IV adamant Tyrum tongue.gif while hatching for a shiny. Still hatching.

Lucky I wish I could even IV breed but I don't have a ditto safari or even a 6IV ditto for it. >_<

Well, at least I got some 5 IV's over WonderTrade (so they say, I still have to check them)....I hope they're not fake. x.x

I got a 5 IV Gible off of the GTS, but it has the wrong set. Zero Sp.Def instead of Sp.Atk. Close enough though. I also have a French ditto I got off of wonder trade. It's a friend safari one and it has max speed and HP. I can't ever be bothered to breed, mostly because I don't have the friend safaris. I know it can be vital, but I'm just too lazy. I guess I'll get all my Pokemon off the GTS then. I should start getting those Pokemon in my list so I can shorten it. I already took away the Pokemon I can get though to make the list slightly shorter.

I hate to break it to you... But it might have been "shinified" via the Powersave. So one could easily hack a Kalos born shiny nowadays. tongue.gif

Darn, hadn't realized PowerSave hacking went that far. Well, I'll just hope they simply cloned it, not hacked the shininess. Hopefully, Pokécheck will be online soon so we can check our 'mons.

I have an internet problem with my 3DS too now. It's similar to the one I think RoD had. It won't connect to my house wifi, even though I connected yesterday just fine. It takes a really long time then just doesn't connect, with error code 003-1101. It figures that right when I need my wifi, it doesn't work.