7Deadly$ins

Pokemon X and Y

... "There is no one trading. Try again later." Apparently no one likes me then. ._.

WHY MUST YOU NOT LIKE ME, RANDOM PEOPLE ACROSS THE WORLD. I JUST WANT ONE SHINY. D:

I got another Absol, though. Again: ABSOL ARMY. This one's not Japanese or Spanish or French or anything so I'm trading it.

Okay, well, let's see if I can get a shiny yet.

Just keep going, i havent gotten one yet.

I haven't gotten any shines either...But I'm running out of pokemon to trade. x3

I'm gonna go sulk in my corner. All my efforts, and I haven't ever even seen a shiny in Pokemon X or Y. :c

...Wait, bad seacats. I'm supposed to be a optimist. Not a pessimist. I SHALL DEDICATE MY LIFE TO GETTING A SHINY ON HERE NOW. Because I haven't even seen a shiny yet on it. c:

And there I go, dedicating my life to a vid- ...I gots a Dratini. c:

I'm gonna go find something else to trade. : D

EDIT: Oh, and I have a Cynadaquil, so if anyone wants one, just tell me. I can breed you one.

Edited by seacatsmew

I really got some neat stuff like HA pokes with egg moves. Bagons,Scythers etc..

Lmao, i trades with someone called Blue after him i traded someone called Red O.O

The only neat things I've received are:

Scyther

Skarmory

Gastly

Chimchar (traded it away, already have one)

Poochyena

5 IV Froakie

4 IV Mawile

Meh, all I got was wonder trash. I got a Scatterbug that I'll evolve later to see the pattern, though.

looks like tons of ppl digging for them because i traded with so many ppl over and over again =_=

Just asked her if she still wonder trading and she said yes she is still.

Woot i got a lvl 100 Hydrxion or whatever the dragon thing lol with the perfect moves from a Japanese guy.

Edited by rayheart

Neat things I've gotten through WT include a shiny Eevee (it became an Umbreon), a 4IV Love Ball Mawile, a Furfrou with egg moves, and a Stealth Rock Skarmory.

I used all of them for my family's version of Wonder Battles. Mawile and Umbreon were in the same team but they got wrecked because my brother got a Charmander in that round. ow my Char Y D:

But that's okay. Skarmory wrecked everything in its own round. HURR HURR WHIRLWIND

And then Furfrou tanked everything the next round. Cotton Guard stall :V

Edited by Lythiaren

I've gotten too many Eevees. ._.

And Absols.

I'm looking for shinies so I can get my first shiny. c: That isn't the Gyarados you get thanks to the story line in Silver/Gold.

I'm gonna go sulk in my corner. All my efforts, and I haven't ever even seen a shiny in Pokemon X or Y. :c

...Wait, bad seacats. I'm supposed to be a optimist. Not a pessimist. I SHALL DEDICATE MY LIFE TO GETTING A SHINY ON HERE NOW. Because I haven't even seen a shiny yet on it. c:

And there I go, dedicating my life to a vid- ...I gots a Dratini. c:

I'm gonna go find something else to trade. : D

EDIT: Oh, and I have a Cynadaquil, so if anyone wants one, just tell me. I can breed you one.

Don't give up just work towards the shiny charm because it is worth it happy.gif Within 5 minutes of me getting mine I got a shiny floette the shiny charm really works =3

If you guys need anything for your dex evolution wise I have a few I can give over like most of the pokemon in my boxes aren't anything I need so I just have half the dex in my PC xd.png

I have acquaintances who stalk me and won't stop sending trades ._. and I don't want to turn the request off because I like shiny swaps but omg this person is driving me nuts lol

Don't give up just work towards the shiny charm because it is worth it happy.gif Within 5 minutes of me getting mine I got a shiny floette the shiny charm really works =3

If you guys need anything for your dex evolution wise I have a few I can give over like most of the pokemon in my boxes aren't anything I need so I just have half the dex in my PC xd.png

I have acquaintances who stalk me and won't stop sending trades ._. and I don't want to turn the request off because I like shiny swaps but omg this person is driving me nuts lol

I know that feeling, since my shout includes shiny stuff, they spamm me anytime they can, not to mention they offer caught wild normal pokes >_> most of the time.

I got tons of eevees, froakies . I am rich because i sold all Froakies to a French Restaurant lol.

...I just got a Ditto... 'Seems to have traveled across both space and time in order to reach the Kalos region from the Unova region.' I HAVE A JAPANESE DOCTOR WHO DITTO?! That's awesome. : D

got a sentret with dubious disk on OMGGGGG

Oh my gods I want a Dubious Disk o_o

Still have 4 boxes of charmanders to wonder trade lol, this is going insane. That Dubious disk made my day for sure.

Nice i got a lvl 1 female blue shellos, i havent seen these things for ages tbh.

Edited by rayheart

I just got a shiny Gallade off Wonder Trade o_o

I just got a shiny Gallade off Wonder Trade o_o

Thats nice. biggrin.gif

Just got a Zygarde O.O

Edited by rayheart

Gave away the shiny raichu i traded for basically nothing over GTS lol I hate the way it looks >.>

Trying to hatch my Phione eggs. It takes forever. ._. I have nothing to trade, and I wanna battle! : D I have my battle box prepared. xd.png

If I play it while it charges it might destroy the battery(again). I did that with my DSlite. xd.png

How can that happen I play mine. I think 3DS you can play while it charges. I am going to lots of houndor for wonder trade. I am trying to hatch a shiny houndor.

Ok, I'm going to compile a list of Pokemon I still need to complete my dex. Probably is going to be super long, as I only have 252 Pokemon.

Clefairy

Paras

Parasect

Venonat

Venomoth

Mankey

Primeape

Slowbro

Seel

Dewgong

Drowzee

Hypno

Exeggcute

Hitmonlee

Hitmonchan

Koffing

Chansey

Tangela

Electabuzz

Magmar

Porygon

Omanyte

Omastar

Articuno

Zapdos

Mew

Chikorita

Bayleef

Meganium

Totodile

Crocnaw

Feraligatr

Chinchou

Lanturn

Cleffa

Togepi

Togetic

Natu

Xatu

Mareep

Flaafy

Misdreavus

Unown

Wobuffet

Girafarig

Pineco

Forretress

Gligar

Corsola

Phanpy

Donophan

Porygon2

Stantler

Tyrouge

Hitmontop

Elekid

Blissey

Raikou

Entei

Suicune

Lugia

Ho-Oh

Celebi

Poochyena

Lotad

Ludicolo

Shiftry

Shroomish

Breloom

Slakoth

Vigoroth

Slaking

Numel

Camerupt

Cacnea

Cacturne

Baltoy

Claydol

Lileep

Cradily

Anorith

Armaldo

Castform

Shuppet

Duskull

Dusclops

Tropius

Wynaut

Snorunt

Glalie

Spheal

Sealeo

Walrein

Clampearl

Huntail

Gorebyss

Regirock

Regice

Registeel

Latias

Latios

Kyogre

Groudon

Rayquaza

Jirachi

Deoxys

Kricketot

Kricketune

Shinx

Luxio

Luxray

Shieldon

Bastiodon

Cherubi

Cherrim

Shellos

Gastrodon

Buneary

Lopunny

Mismagius

Glameow

Purugly

Bronzong

Happiny

Finneon

Lumineon

Tangrowth

Electivire

Magmortar

Togekiss

Yanmega

Gliscor

Porygon-Z

Dusknoir

Frosslass

Uxie

Mespirit

Azelf

Dialga

Palkia

Regigigas

Giratina

Cresselia

Phoine

Manaphy

Darkrai

Shaymin

Arceus

Victini

Tepig

Pignite

Emboar

Oshawott

Dewott

Samurott

Patrat

Lilipup

Herdier

Stoutland

Munna

Musharna

Pidove

Tranquil

Unfezant

Drilbur

Excadrill

Tympole

Palpitoad

Seismitoad

Sewaddle

Swadloon

Cottonee

Petil

Liligant

Darumaka

Darmanitan

Maractus

Yamask

Cofagrigus

Tirtoga

Carracosta

Deerling

Sawsbuck

Frillish

Joltik

Galvantula

Klink

Klinklang

Tynamo

Eelektrik

Beheeyem

Vullaby

Cobalion

Terrakion

Virizion

Tornadus

Thundurus

Reshiram

Zekrom

Landorus

Kyurem

Keldeo

Meloetta

Genesect

Xerneas

((Edit: Actually, too long. I'll put it somewhere else once I find a somewhere else.

Edit edit: I actually don't have a somewhere else, so it'll stay here. Hopefully it's allowed...))

Edited by Silverphoenixx

...I SHOULD DO THAT. I don't know how many I have. I have 147. Wow. That's not that many. I need a lot of Pokemon. o_o

I got a Porygon2 from wonder trade but I only going to trade for a shiny Houndour or Houndoom.

I know that feeling, since my shout includes shiny stuff, they spamm me anytime they can, not to mention they offer caught wild normal pokes >_> most of the time.

I got tons of eevees, froakies . I am rich because i sold all Froakies to a French Restaurant lol.

This. is. so. true. Everytime I offer something uncommon to rare, all people do is offer Froakies...It drives me crazy.

@ Silver: I've got quite a few of those on your list that I no longer needs, such as Victreebel, Vulpix, and a bunch of starters.

What do you want for them? I have all starters except for the ones listed and some friend safari Pokemon.