StarSea

Garden Creatures

hehe. >:D lol

And yes, they are gonna be little foxes, but special foxes. happy.gif So special that I have to make 710 different adopts just to make this work... o3o

Once somebody (other than myself because I know how these guys work) has a final fox, then I'll make a news post or something on the site so that people can read it may they be a DCF member or not. smile.gif Unless you guys'd rather figure out all the details on your own. happy.gif

Heh, wow Star, I am really surprized at how you've figured to get the breeding system on Mys to work like that.

Genius! ohmy.gif

heheh... just downloaded 180 fonts. xd.png Lots of them I'm probably gonna use onsite for things like explore areas, holiday events, and of the such. happy.gif (I'm wondering how many of those 180 fonts look alike. lol)

smile.gif Thanks Infernette. Now if only I could figure out how to make life give me a million bucks... o3o laugh.gif

I just had a great idea on how I'm gonna sprite these guys... :DDDD

And update- The site is now being reset! (hopefully for the final time. :L) Once I'm finished resetting, I'm gonna go find my list of what everybody had and all that and start re-creating everybody's accounts. happy.gif I'm going to be cutting out some of the hatching sequence images so I can cut down on needed clicks. :3 I'm also going to work out a final decision on how many clicks are needed per stage for each 'rarity' as I can't do something like DC where there's different chances of finding eggs.

I might have a special event for you all as thanks for being so patient. :3 You guys are awesome!

Edited by StarSea

I do believe I had said that most of the creatures would be getting a revamp... If not, well, most will be. xd.png

Turndacan

user posted image -> user posted image

The shading was so uneven. :L I'm not the best a dithering, but I tried on the wings and as you can probably tell, there are a lot less colors in the new ones black area already. :3 I used something like 12 shades originally and now the new one has 7. That should cut down the data usage if only by a bite or two.

smile.gif And thanks Rai. I'm glad to hear you guys aren't dying over there from the pain of having to wait. xd.pnghappy.gif

OOo I can't wait to see the special foxies and why you need so many of them to make them work biggrin.gif

Good luck with the reset Star.

I think 8 clicks per stage sounds good to me, being handicapped doing a lot of clicks can be very painful.

I must say I love the new look to the Turndacan.

There is a new section that is like a hatchery, but I'm trying to make it so that once you click something, it won't show up again and it'll disappear. I'm also trying to make it so that the page will open in a small box on that same page so you aren't always having to go back or close the tab, but that may take some time. :L

Turndacan adults are done! happy.gif

user posted image -> user posted image /user posted image

I have to say, I like these new ones much better, as well as the few line edits I did to them. :3 Looks like my language arts teacher from last year was right- after writing a story (or in this case, making a sprite), give it some time before going back and making edits.

Edited by StarSea

Like the sounds of having a hatchery biggrin.gif

And the new look to the Turndacan are awesome.

Grandamel and the hatchlings are up next! :3 I'll let you guys see when the rest of the batch are done. I'm gonna do some work on Froster Drakes too so they aren't so 'naked'. xd.png See you guys tomorrow! biggrin.gif

*giggle* Naked Drakes. tongue.gif Question, though. From what I remember they looked like they were holding something, what was is? It reminded me of a blue Onigiri. xd.png

Can't wait to see them all done Star. Are you going to do anything to the Valentines ones?

Yes, they were holding something. happy.gif They were holding an egg that they were freezing. smile.gif [EDIT]Actually, now that I'm home and I look at it again, it does look like an Onigiri!! xd.png[/EDIT]

And yes Jedi. happy.gif Probably going to do some work with their shading as theirs wasn't super even either. I think the drakes were the best on the shading over all.

Edited by StarSea

Great I can't wait to see all the new looks to them.

[EDIT]Actually, now that I'm home and I look at it again, it does look like an Onigiri!! xd.png[/EDIT]

lol I like it, the Naked Drake's gonna eat some onigiri! biggrin.gif I'm probably gonna make some today. tongue.gif

agealhvsh *headdesk* Mom is making me so mad. dry.gif She turned off my internet again for informing her that my brother was still on the internet even after 9PM, and well after 10PM. I'm at my dad's this weekend, so I'm going to do as much work as I can so hopefully the only thing I'll have to do is make the accounts and create them 710 foxes. I started the spriting of the fox adult and I really like it so far. happy.gif I'm not super awesome at fur, so I'm going to try my best. xd.png

Anyways, I worked at the flower shop for about two hours or so yesterday helping set up all of our hanging baskets for mother's day, so I'm gonna get payed today. biggrin.gif

Why does she keep getting mad at you when your brother was clearly on the PC when he should not be on it ? rolleyes.gif

I hope you get a lot done for the site while your at your dad's Star. I can't wait to see the foxies. As for fir just try short lines that go with the body lines (check out the fox's on SA for ideas).

Good luck biggrin.gif

I've redrawn the adult Grandamel. :3 Not sure if my computer will let me scan without the internet and if not, I'll have to see if I can manage to get a nice pic of it with my phone.

The next time I'll be at my dad's will be in about two weeks. sad.gif So I'm going to hopefully get all of these sprites revamped as well as a few new creatures done before then so that when I'm there I can continue working on adding creatures.

Cool I can't wait to see what it looks like Star.

Stinks that you have to wait so long till you go back to your dad's sad.gif But you know what they say about waiting..."good things come to those that wait." I so can't wait to see the new creatures biggrin.gif

I've got an awkward and interesting drawing I finished yesterday for you guys to see. xd.png I'll try to get down at the shop today to upload it and show you guys. :3 Then maybe I can do some more work on the site while I'm there as well. happy.gif

http://www.imgjoe.com/x/upfgsma.jpg

Perty? xd.png

Edited by StarSea

I've got an awkward and interesting drawing I finished yesterday for you guys to see. xd.png I'll try to get down at the shop today to upload it and show you guys. :3 Then maybe I can do some more work on the site while I'm there as well. happy.gif

Perty? xd.png

Well it is interesting that's for sure laugh.gif

what is it? blink.gif Well I know what some of it is but not all of it. Did you get any site work done?

Perty? xd.png

That's ... more than a little creepy. xd.png

D: Terrible! I've got two days of school left and they're both exam days, and I don't know when my dad gets us for summer vacation, and even when he does, we'll probably be out doing things. sad.gif I feel like it was a waste to even start this when I can't even work on it. D: My mom asked if I wanted to loose my internet for all of summer vacation because Progress Book says I've got an F in World History, but when I calculated it all together, I should almost have a C and she even saw it! sad.gif I did my Art exam project and she's seen it, so that should count for at least something towards getting my internet back, shouldn't it? If I can, I'll upload it so you guys can see it, too. Got 101% on the exam, too! And I've been helping at the store a ton... sad.gif I wish I could go buy my own internet router.

Sorry to hear about all that Star. And yes it should count toward you getting your internet back including all the work you have done at the store. No need to upload it I believe you. Save up what you make at the store so you can get a router.