eritated

Eri's Arts!

What do you think of my art? (Honest opinion!)  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I want one!

Type of creature: Bright Pink

Background? No

What size would you like the drawing? For Avatar

References(pictures, description): If possible, I would like S2 B.Pink hatchling and a adult B.Pink like a sweet family.

Additional info: If not, just a cute adult B.Pink is nice too. smile.gif

Thank you soooo much. xd.png

Edited by Xtals

finally finished Sarkin Amara's request xd.png

Big version

user posted image

siggy version

Okay, rampaging, I'm going to start on yours now, even though I'm totally gonna screw it up laugh.gif

Edited by Erica8798

*resists temptation to pelt Erica with mouldy cheese*

If I didn't think your art was up to scratch, I wouldn't have requested a piece from you >:U

Edited by rampaging wyvern

laugh.gif thank you, rampaging. I'll probably start working on it tomorrow. I'm sick with bronchitis and a wicked sinus infection, so I should have plenty of free time to draw tongue.gif

Made slight change to the rules~ Each request now costs one Bluna hatchling, since I'm quite close to beating the record. Previous requests do not apply ( unless you want to give one, of course xP ) Edited by Erica8798

So uhh I kinda lost my styli, and I cannot find them like anywhere... So until I find them, I'm not gonna be able to do any drawings /: sorry for such a long wait Dx