eritated

Eri's Arts!

What do you think of my art? (Honest opinion!)  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Afa's 2nd Cat Dragon! Hope you like it happy.gif

user posted image

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af37/ladybug8798/3257704aae9a9ed872ed203aa9750496.jpg

Edited by Erica8798

Thank you from the bottom of my heart! I adore my new cat dragon Erica8798, you are very, very talented! wub.gif

Edited by afa

I realized I forgot to resize it for ya, so here you go! happy.gif

user posted image

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af37/ladybug8798/4b9ae0dcf6bb579935aa8ed2eb6c67fe.jpg

I want one!

Type of creature: Griffon!

Background? Nahp

What size would you like the drawing? Hrmm...however it comes out. Not fussed.

References(pictures, description): Dis guy

Additional info: When drawing him, keep both the scar and the tattoo visible. Avoid happy expressions of any sort; angry or serious ones are preferred. As for pose, action ones are generally preferred, however, you can choose whichever.

I want one!

Type of creature: Albino Pacman Frog.

Background? No

What size would you like the drawing? Avatar-sized. If that makes sense.

References(pictures, description): The reference is in the subject line for convenience.

Additional info: Make him a happy froggie please. :3

[/size]

Hey, are you still open for requests? If so, could you draw me:

I want one!

Type of creature: Two mint dragons (Can I have two?) If not, just one! smile.gif

Background? hmmm... can you do a shoreline?

What size would you like the drawing? Small enough so it will fit in my sig

References(pictures, description) I want them playing with each other and picking up shells, please!

Thanks in advance! smile.gif

Gah! Haven't updated this in like a month! Sorry guys! I've been extremely sick lately, and haven't been in a drawing mood. Anyways, here's Sparkle's long-awaited completed request:

Kittehs

wow~~ Your drawing are wonderful. I really looove the style of it. I will be wonder to make a request when the list re-open. xd.png

You are wonderful.

Aww thank you so much❤ I'm not sure when spots will be open again, because I haven't been drawing lately because of an overload of school work since I've missed so much school from being sick >_<

I haven't begun rampaging wyvern's yet, because her drawing is so good I'm afraid of drawing it and making it look bad xd.png Draco_tamer's froggeh is almost done, though! biggrin.gif

You and me both, Erica xd.png I have the urge to just dump the whole piece when I compare mine with RW's haha.

/waits for a slot

<_< >_> What's this about my work being too good? >:\ I'm sure you can make something equally nice in your own styles XD I look forward to seeing the finished product (from both of you :P)

Edited by rampaging wyvern

You and me both, Erica xd.png I have the urge to just dump the whole piece when I compare mine with RW's haha.

/waits for a slot

I'm glad it's not just me xd.png

And ahh I'm so happy the great Sharlykng is waiting to request something from me =P

I'm glad it's not just me xd.png

And ahh I'm so happy the great Sharlykng is waiting to request something from me =P

blink.gif I'm not great O_O I'm flattered you think me so, I'm not great xd.png I'm a regular science geek who studies about drugs and about to go out to earn me some money. biggrin.gif Haha, I'm in a great mood now lol.

*falls over* finally finished Draco_Tamer's request!

There is now one spot open (:

Big frog~!

Leetle frog

user posted image

[IMG=http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af37/ladybug8798/71b1b132345ba4e1e51eb856fc191acb.jpg]

Edited by Erica8798

These are so adorable! o3o

*runs and steals a spot*

I want one!

Type of creature: A silver dove. (Not Silver as in the DC ones.)

Background?: Yes - could you do a night sky with some stars, as well as a shooting star?

What size would you like the drawing? Any size; relatively small though.

References(pictures, description): The bird should be flying upwards towards the left like the dove on the right here (not owned by me), except s/he's not looking down. The background should be like the sky in this image (not owned by me). Could the colour of the bird be like this?

Additional info: Thank you very much! :3

Edited by cfmtfm