eritated

Eri's Arts!

What do you think of my art? (Honest opinion!)  

53 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

user posted image

Hiya!

I've been drawing on my iPad for a while now, and I improved a lot since I first started, ( I hope xd.png ) so I decided to take requests.

I'll take 3 requests at once. These are done for free I'm trying to break the Bluna record, and I'm quite close, so for the time being, each request will cost 1 Bluna hatchling. Any lineage. Can be inbred, really long, whatever. I just want Blunae xd.png

Requests

1. rampaging wyvern

2. cfmtfm

3. Xytals

Requests might take a while, as I've been overloaded with homework lately and am really sick.

Some of my arts :3

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Completed Requests:

FortyTwo - Mint

Ninetails - Holly

Afa - Cat Dragon Cat Dragon #2

Vampiresswolf - Red dragon with dog

Request form

[FONT=Georgia][u][i][size=11][b][color=red]I [color=orange]w[color=yellow]a[color=green]n[color=skyblue]t [color=blue]o[color=indigo]n[color=purple]e[color=black]![/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][/color][color=black][/size][/i][/u]

[Size=3]Type of creature: [/b]
[size=3][b]Background? [/b]Yes/No
[size=3][b]What size would you like the drawing? [/b]
[size=3][b]References(pictures, description): [/b]
[size=3][b]Additional info: [/b]
[/color][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
[/FONT]

Edited by Erica8798

Ohmygosh these are adorable. I love the first one 0__0

I'll probably make a request if/when I think of what I'd like...until then..*stalks*

Ohmygosh these are adorable. I love the first one 0__0

I'll probably make a request if/when I think of what I'd like...until then..*stalks*

Ooh, these are pretty cool. <3 What app do you use?

Thank you! <3

The app is called Art Studio for iPad happy.gif

Edited by Erica8798

user posted image

*SQUEE* Blue slug, right? wub.gif Might request, if I find something to request for xd.png

Ooohh, is that the Sakura dragon from Dragonvale? Or an uncanny look-alike? xd.png Either way it's adorable <3

I want one!

Type of creature: Baby s2 holly smile.gif

Background? Yes

• If so, what? Could I get it in like a snowy backgroundish thing?Signature version? Yes

References(pictures, description): Don't have any, but would love for it to be doing something cute. ^^

Additional info: I'd somehow get you a nice hatchling if you just like add additional Christmas stuff to it <3

Ooohh, is that the Sakura dragon from Dragonvale? Or an uncanny look-alike? xd.png Either way it's adorable <3

Yes, it is! I wub them so much wub.gif

So mad I couldn't get one this year. dry.gif There's still next year, though. (Hopefully)

Edit: Squeee my first request! I will try to start tonight after I'm done studying happy.gif

Edited by Erica8798

Drawn for fortytwo(requested on Skype) :

Mint

[mint]

Seriously, Eri's artz are so goofy. biggrin.gif

That mint looks like he wants all the cuddles. I could just squeeze him and everything. Adorrrrrable.

Edited by FortyTwo

Ninetails' S2 Holly! Please let me know if there's anything you'd like changed happy.gif

user posted image

Siggy:

user posted image

If it's too big for a signature size, please let me know. I wasn't sure how big/small to make it.

Oh my goodness!!! Ahh it's so cute!! :'D This is seriously the cutest thing I've ever seen! You really went overboard with the details! Thank you so much! :D And I think it will fit fine in my sig :) I'll try to get you a nice pair of blunas!

I want one!

Type of creature: cat dragon

Background? no

• If so, what? Signature version? Yes

References(pictures, description): What you think a cat dragon would look like. Make it's fur yellowish please, and give him green eyes.

Additional info: Thank you so much, I'm really excited to see what you come up with! smile.gif

Ooh! umm.. I have this idea of something in my head... so I'ma put it down as a request... if some aspects are a bit hard to complete, thats alright.. would you mind PMing me when its done? I'll probably forget to come back here for a while. *ducks head*

I want one!

Type of creature: a hatchling Red dragon [from this game] and my puppy [shes the one in the sig, but a better one in the ref section for color/proprtion [position different probably]it can be goofy, i dont mind. =p

Background? Yes please

• If so, what? I would like the hatchling and puppy to be playing together in christmas tinsel/paper/something along those lines, to be christmasy =]Signature version? Yeah, sure, but can it be smallish, so that it doesnt become a pure focus? [if not thats fine. i know im kinda picky. lol]

References(pictures, description): herefor my puppy Lilly, shes a black and tan lab/g.shepherd if that helps. For the color/looks.

Additional info: well. if theres anything particular youd like off my scroll, I can breed it for you.

Edited by Vampiresswolf

Afa's request. I did the best I could xd.png but it was hard to make it not look like a cat with wings lol. Let me know if you'd like something changed happy.gif

user posted image

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af37/ladybug8798/66d6e3b1b6651a4c4fadb669a63c2861.jpg

Edited by Erica8798

I want one!

Type of creature: cats

Background? no

• If so, what? Signature version? Yes

References(pictures, description): example

Additional info: just two cats battling. in colour please!

the example image does not belong to me.

I'm absolutely speechless... I adore my cat dragon Erica8798!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much, it's absolutely perfect, you're wonderful! wub.gif

May I ask, when you get time, no hurry, please....

I want one!

Type of creature: cat dragon for DC forum avatar

Background? No

• If so, what?

Signature version? for forum avatar

References(pictures, description): beautiful yellow cat dragon with green eyes you already completed for me smile.gif

Additional info: Please have cat sitting up looking forward with tail at it's feet and yarn or fish bowl with fish, or whatever you think is good for an avatar, you have wonderful drawing abilities. Please make it no more than 200x200 so it will fit as a forum avatar. Thank you very, very much! Happy Holidays!

PS Just wondering would you be able to have the cat move (smile, twitch it's tail?) I apologize for asking so much, I'm just so happy and excited by the wonderful cat dragon you've made for me! biggrin.gif

Edited by afa

I have absolutely no idea how to animate xd.png sorry!

Requests are now closed happy.gif Might take me a while to complete these, as I've been sicker than usual and I have a ton of homework D:

No problem at all I just thought I'd ask! I'm sorry I got carried away, I was just so happy and excited! biggrin.gif Thank you for taking my new request, I'm in no hurry at all biggrin.gif I hope you get to feeling better very soon! Please let me know if I can help you in any way, I'll be more than happy too. biggrin.gif I love your art Erica, you're wonderful!!!!!!! biggrin.gif

Thank you so much! happy.gif I apologize for how long these requests might take. I have bronchitis again and haven't really been in a drawing mood.

Vampiresswolf's puppy with Red dragon. As always, please let me know if you'd like anything changed.

user posted image

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af37/ladybug8798/681eb52b42afe16e6a9bf31424830f66.jpg

Edit: Aaah! Realized I forgot to sign it xd.png

Edited by Erica8798

Vampiresswolf's puppy with Red dragon. As always, please let me know if you'd like anything changed.

user posted image

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af37/ladybug8798/50efd6a0f7ea4263ea8a1e672dcf72b6.jpg

Awe, thanks! Its perfect! A great bday gift, in my opinion. tongue.gif Hope you dont mind if i add my name and resize for avvie. its just so adorable!

Edited by Vampiresswolf