DragonGirl10188

Virus~ Accepting

"We should all get out of here," Selena argued. "Come on!" Se was not going to leave anyone behind to play the hero. Better that they were all safe when it was possible than one of them being dead when they didn't have to be. She mentioned for both Lance and Cassie to follow her, givng the infected a sad look.

Eventually the arrow came out. Vanora tossed it to the side, blood smearing on the ground from the arrow as it skidded across the floor. Clenching her teeth, she reached an arm back to grab the second arrow that was lodged beside her shoulder blade. The pain was starting to get to her. She ignored the uninfected, as well as the powerful instinct to get up and fight them, and instead channeled all her concentration on getting the last arrow out. It was easier to ignore her insane instincts when she focused on a different task.

Edited by Gunia

That's it

Cassie thought to herself, pulling out another white arro wand placing it against the string. She watched the blood smear as arrows were tossed aside, covered in dark red infected blood. Shivering for a mere second, she realised the blood loss had gone. She was better now that her scrape wound wasn't bleeding.

Turning to the infected, she knocked off the last arrow and backed up to Selena.

After some tugging, the second arrow came out as well. Tossing it aside with the other arrow, Vanora rolled over so she was lying on her back. She watched the uninfected with red, determined eyes. Her gaze fell upon the one with the bow, who was notching an arrow. "Go on, shoot me." Vanora invited mockingly, her red eyes locked with Cassie's.

[[ Are you still accepting? I'd love to join, if so~ ]]

[[ Yup, go ahead~ Adding an OOC when I get back from a certain place ]]

[[ Also, could we remember the 5 lines per post rule? ]]

"Gladly"

A murmur escaped her still lips. She felt no regret towards killing this thing. Stepping forward a few steps, she ended up leaning over the infected, but high enough so no attacks would occur. Pressing the tip of the arrow against the infected's forehead, she shot. Turning away, she left her kill [hopefully a kill] to rot, squaring her shoulders and catching up to Selena.

I feel no regret for that thing

Her shoulders relaxed and the same thought slipped into her head. No regret. Regret hurt you and came back later to get it's revenge. No mercy, no regret -- got you a life. Or rather, survival. Either way, no mercy, no regret. Both were good things in this world. This rotting, infected, disgusting world covered with blood of others and cannibals, carrying knives and whatnot.

Ouch.

How'd she survived?

Edited by DragonGirl10188

The arrow, with no margin for error, plunged into Vanora's forehead. She collapsed on the ground, blood draining from her injuries. Her red eyes were stuck open in a somehow sinister expression as she laid in a puddle of her own dark blood, her own demise.

[if you decide to kill Vanora, she'll come back to life if killed by humans. So, if she falls off a cliff, she's gone-gone, if she gets killed by a human, she's gonna come back to life after about 10 minutes. Something I wanted to surprise you guys with tongue.gif]

((Now that she's dead, how is she going to supposedly 'come back to life'?))

[[ Username: WolfLover8

Character Name: Rose

Species: wolf/border collie cross Nova (mother was wolf/border collie mix)

Appearance: Rose looks much like her mother, with the pattern of a simple border collie; colored white and a very pale reddish-gray. She has a long coat, tail, and ears, paired with the long legs of a herding dog and golden eyes of a wild ancestor. Otherwise, she doesn’t show much of the wolf side of the family.

Personality: Rose is the picture of a docile dog turned outcast. Without many remains of a wild personality, she lacks much of any sort of dominance. Her basic personality is retained in shards of friendliness and loyalty buried under the skittish exterior. While she can’t stand to be around anything infected and is scared to death of them, she still hangs on to that urge to be near humans and other animals. She isn’t one for violence and will avoid it, but, like others, holds on to that urge to survive and live.

History: She was born in a lab like most, but didn’t stay with her mother for very long, for the humans around her were afraid that Rose’s mother would pass on her hatred toward the lab workers if the pups stayed with her for too long. However, Rose grew up in a sheltered, protected environment. She worked on a farm and kept the company of the farmer’s daughter, growing to have a strong bond with her family. Herding and rare agility conformation kept her life full of joy. When the infection started to spread, though, it took hold on the family. The farmer was bitten by a strange stray while working in the fields and he soon experienced symptoms of the infection. When he turned to her, Rose had no choice but to run, barely escaping the farm, yet scraping her right hind leg on some wire. She now roams the street, terrified of the virus that took her family away from her, hiding wherever she can to avoid anything or anyone infected.

Infected or not: nope.

Other: um, not really.

“When the infection comes…” ]]

Lance blinked, then began to laugh. “Sorry…I spaced out for a while.” He said, embarrassed. It must be the stress. He raised an eyebrow at the scene, then started to inwardly curse himself. Spacing out these days wasn’t a good idea. His eyes went over to Selena. “Eh…what is happening?” He muttered.

[[sorry, guys, but I am seriously very inactive. I might not respond after this. If it is important, you can PM me. I check those.]]

Selena rolled her eyes. "Run, idiot!" she said, pulling Lance over. She grabbed the first aid kit and Cassie as well. Then she dragged all of them away as fast as possible.

[[ accepted, and for Gunia she doesn't her blood starts to come back into her wounds, and yeah ]].

Glancing quickly at the two... 'friends' Cassie figured out they <i>were</i> friends. Listening to what Selena had said to Lance, she figured Selena had a sweet spot for him. Rolling her eyes to herself, she blinked. She'd never want a boyfriend during the virus. Sure -- when the world was normal, but even a simple crush could well... <i>crush</i> you. First, rejection. Rejection = depression if you actually loved your crush or liked them to a certain extent. Second, death. Your lovers death = depression and loneliness. Cassie didn't need to explain that one to herself. And third, distraction. She kept running though, and didn't think of it.

username:kingcoba2018

character name:Ani

personality:nice sweeta nd funny but if she needs to fight she can be fearse and mean

appearance:user posted image

history:mom died once Ani was four months old

infected or not:nope

other:When the virus comes,ill be there to eat popcorn even though i have braces.(take that orthodontis)

Hope i get accepted biggrin.gif

Edited by kingcobra2018

Rose limped along the empty street, head low and eyes scanning the landscape. She constantly checked scents, worried that an infected would pop out anywhere and chase after her. Hopefully, such wouldn't happen, but she never knew. Her eyes were rather dull as she searched for any sign of life, familiar or not, and hopefully friendly. She had no idea where to find food, people, or other dogs.. The trauma of what had happened to her family clogged her mind, thus hazing her common sense. Eventually, she slowed down and stopped, sitting down with her back leg sticking awkwardly out to the side. She leaned back against a scentless crate, inhaling the air. Was that the faint scent of human on the wind, maybe dog? She couldn't tell. Rose let out a semi-loud whine, then tucked herself into the shadow of the wooden crate, continuing to scan the desolation of the city. She was too tired at the moment to keep on walking, but too fearful to risk dozing.

As he walked slowly to the city's bulidings, Arrow paused and stood straight up, ears pointed. The scent of clean human blood drifted with the wind, faint but there. Before he knew it bloodlust overtook him and he was charging through the streets towards the source of blood there was blood blood blood. Nothing else could have gotten his attention then, not another prey animal nor an attacking infected (wait was that a Nova) so his only train of thought was hunger.

Username: LittleIslander

Character Name: Does not remember his real name, calls himself 'Grask'

Personality: (do not say 'to be rp'ed) As Infecteds go he is unnaturally vicious and will attack anything that moves, he wont stay long in a place after his 'work' is done and will hunt down a human relentlessly once he finds them. He is incredibly determined.

Appearance: (good description or picture) His teeth are rather jagged, with the odd chipped tooth. He is partially blind, the Infection did that, his eyes are glazed over with cataracts. He has a large, crooked nose that was broken early on in life and didn't set. He has partially receding sandy coloured hair. His ear has been bitten off by a wild animal he tried to attack.

History: (optional) He worked in a huge city before the virus came, the virus decimated the population with almost all of the remaining Infected. He survived for a while, living on top of a roof but ultimately succumbed to the virus

Infected or not: Infected

Weapons: He nprmally uses his teeth but he will also use blunt objects.

Other: 'When the virus comes'

Edit - Can you message me when I'm allowed to post?

Edited by LittleIslander

[[ both accepted ]]

Cassanova heard a whine.

At least, he thought it was a whine. Not a gnarled, tangled, scarred one -- like an infected's. But a normal one, one of pain and hunger. He quickened his pace, raising his ears and continuing towards the source. A wooden crate appeared and a trail of blood as well. The whining got louder, and he realised an infected was on the same trail.

Turning his head, he slunk into the shadows, and the infected was gone. He was going the other way. To human blood. Swallowing, he slunk into the wooden crate, and saw a female. Her leg was twisted weirdly and there was blood on her pelt. Creeping forward slowly, he put his head down.

"Hello?"

Walking a few meters away from the two 'friends', Cassie heard something. Whipping around, she almost banged into Selena and Lance, but she pulled out her bow and aimed in between their heads. Damn. She'd heard something. Putting her bow back, she continued on, as if nothing had happened. A slight hungry snarl of an Infected had triggered her survival instincts... but it was a dog. A nova? A cross nova? No.

Infected.

Ani was frightened but knew she could make it if she finds someone older not infected and either a human or dog to help her. She picked up on a few scents, three of the them the one to the right was sort of like an infected human the one in front of her smelt like an cross nova but not infected "I'll go that way" she barked. Ani didn't bother with the one to the left she wanted to find the dog that left the track. As she walked along she noticed a lot of things about the scent, like it wasn't pure nova just a mix, and the scent didn't follow the road it was only In the shadows. Ani looked up and it looked like rain. Ani smelt that the sniff was getting stronger and stronger it got so strong she decided to take a risk and yell"anybody here!?!?" She knew only dogs could understand her and everybody else would here a loud Howl which would attract the infecteds. Her understanding was right because she's surrounded by infecteds she couldn't take them all she needed help"HELP!!!!!!!" She howled.

Edited by kingcobra2018

Rose quickly stopped making noise, knowing that it would probably get her some unwanted attention. She twisted herself at an angle so that she could see the scratch without moving much. She was momentarily overcome with panic when she realized it had bled slightly, but forced the feeling down and licked at her stained fur. Movement and noise nearby made her remember to check scents, but whatever it was was way too close for comfort. She shifted position to tuck her injury underneath herself, ears flattened. When it drew closer, she was greatly relieved that it was only another cross-nova. Still, she was unsure, even if slightly hopeful. "Who are you?" she replied to Cassanova's call, watching him calmly with her yellow eyes. She didn't sit there long, though, and jumped at a howl on the wind. "What was that?" she muttered, ears pricked and alert, listening for it again in case she had just heard something and ready to move toward it if she realized it wasn't all in her head.

Ani tried yelling and howling again"help I can't do this by my self!"

She felt a chill run down her spine and she collapsed whimpering. She knew she wasn't going to make it out of this one she's fought before but they were small fights but she needed to try so she stood up and started fighting. She snarled barked and growled they weren't that scary but for a pup she was strong. Ani grasped one of there ankles and pulled he stumbled but didn't fall so she jumped a grabbed his arm one of the others pulled her of she snarled but even though she was a pup she had to fight. She was flung of and landed on her shoulder it was gushing out blood but it felt not as bad as a wound usually she was tough not completely helpless but she still knew she was very vounarable and wouldn't last as long as an older dog. She finally let out a whimper and fainted before she was completely knocked out the infecteds thought she was dead and left it made her feel a bit safer then it was black.

“S-Sorry…” Lance muttered, following obediently. It really must be the stress. When he saw Cassie turn around with a bow in her hand, before quickly putting it back and walking. He slowly moved his left hand towards the twin blades that were neatly tied together. He held the one part of the blade, while using his fingers to take the other one as well. Then he swung it to his side, a casual manner.

Selena held her dagger tightly with one hand and her gun was now compacted and she was holding onto the handle. It was quite heavy for how small it looked now, but Selena was used to the weight. She walked slowly, her ears and eyes alert for danger. She stayed silent now, as she usually did on the streets.

Arrow snarled, stopping far away from the humans. The three all had weapons out, but he ignored those, his eyes wide and unfocused. He bared his teeth and moved closer warily. The madness had worn off a little from the pain of his leg, but he still hungered, staring at the wounded human.

((Wow, sorry 'bout not replying to this! ...uhhhh... how do I jump back in? At least, with Zephyr. I kinda left him hanging at Selena's doorstep earlier.))

Surprise attack Arrow from behind.

“Selena. Watch out,” Lance warned in a low voice, eyes slowly laid on Arrow. He would’ve said so to the girl, too, but he barely knew her. He turned to give her an apologetic look. After spinning the blades in his hand for a while, he clenched the handle, which was made out of leather and metal. Lance took out the other blade, too, this time with his right hand. The blades, though the handles looked similar, had nothing in comparison when looked at the metallic hull. One looked thin, sharp, as if it was meant specifically for slicing. It had sharp ends on both sides. The other one looked more like a hook for ensnaring enemies or defense. It had none of the attributes that the other one had. Lance sighed. “Had to use this quite a few times this week. I should really switch to another blade,” He smiled jokingly.