DragonGirl10188

Virus~ Accepting

Glancing at the wound on her arm, Cassie wrapped a protective hand around it. Well, at least the bleeding had stopped. An infected had interrupted getting the bandages on, but she didn't need them. Turning around to look at the two, she sighed and kept on walking, her bow a little loose in case she needed to snatch it and kill something. Glancing again at them, she sighed. She needed to leave them. Sure - survivors were better in a group, but who cared? Her, her bow, and her arrows were basically the power of a group of 4 alone. Sighing, she deciding she would.

"Seeya guys"

Was all she said, then she was off. Into the shadows. Cautiously watching the dog.

"Cassanova"

Cass told the female, then realised a high pitched howl that wasn't coming from her. He nodded to her, as if to say 'one sec' and stepped outside of the box. Ah. A pack of infected. Jogging forward, he tried to figure out what to do. He needed to save whatever they were fighting. Stepping forward again, he bared his canines and snarled. A few of them turned around, only one attacked him. It sprinted forward, quickly latching it's small body to his shoulder. Ouch. Blood came from the wound, but Cass used his own jaws to throw it off. Seeing an entry way in the horde of infected, he ran forward, seeing a small puppy. Grabbing it in his jaws without hesitation like a mother to it's daughter or son, he sprinted back, Infected in pursue after him.

Darting into the box, he saw the door of it. On the floor. Lovely. Trying to push it up, he growled softly. Damn, this thing was heavy. He couldn't push it. Oh great. They would all be trapped in a box with Infected gnawing at them.

Rose stood, peering out of the crate as Cassanova came back with a small pup. She stared at the small thing, not sure if it was okay or not, but her main concern was the infecteds following them.

She shied back a bit, staring at Cass as he failed to get some barrier up. She pulled her ears back and snarled at the infected, her yellow eyes glaring at them and daring them to come closer. But they did. Rose glanced around, fear mounting over any other emotion. As one of the creatures lept at her, she tore her teeth into it, and it fled with a cry. While she could fight them off for a bit, she doubted she could do much else. She shot a glance at Cass. "Any ideas since you brought them over here?" she growled, keeping her watchful gaze on the hoard of horror just beyond reach. Hopefully he did, because she was starting to panic.

There were two wounded. One had a bandage around her arm, and the other didn't, but she might as well have been bleeding from what Arrow could smell. The second one, the one practically covered in her blood, was leaving, and he watched her warily, ready for an attack. She disappeared into the shadows, but he could still scent her easily, and his hackles raised as rage clouded his mind. Without warning he lunged at the closest human-- the male with his two blades.

"Don't worry"

Was all he said, making sure the pup was behind him. He continued to push and push the barriers, until it touched the roof of the box. Sighing, he sat down. That would last for about 10 minutes - but the infected would get bored and run off to hunt mice or pigeons.

"Done"

He murmured, leaning against the crate sides. He could hear their frantic snarls, but they would never reach him.

(Are you referring to me if your not tell me but I'm assuming you are.)

Ani woke up she still had blood dripping from her shoulder she would rather die then live this life she knew she couldn't kill herself though so she sighed. "Well at least my mom would be proud." she didn't care about her surroundings for right now she only cared about surviving. "I need a mentor or teacher or something like a mom or a dad. "Alright I need help 1st thing on my things to do." She murmured to herself.

[if you decide to kill Vanora, she'll come back to life if killed by humans. So, if she falls off a cliff, she's gone-gone, if she gets killed by a human, she's gonna come back to life after about 10 minutes. Something I wanted to surprise you guys with tongue.gif]

((Now that she's dead, how is she going to supposedly 'come back to life'?))

((*poke*

Still wondering how this is supposed to work...))

(( I answered that, haha. But basically, her blood is different from humans and usual animals + plants. Her blood will automatically go back to it's 'mother', aka where it was made, after being away from it for a while. So it starts travelling, and small ammounts of blood will usually be dried by the time it picks up it needs to go home.

Basically, Vanora's blood will go back to it's "home", aka her heart. 'nuff said. ))

(( I'm referring to you kingcobra tongue.gif ))

Glancing briefly at the pup, Cass realised it was awake and had spoken sometime to it's self. Blinking, he beant down slowly so he wouldn't scare it. Female. And the little thing was still bleeding.

"Hey"

He whispered to it. He had never been a father, so he had no idea what to do with a younger dog. Swallowing, he looked at Rose for help, then back to the pup. He introduced himself, "I'm Cassanova. It's okay"

Ani jumped ralizing someone was behind her."Hi" she said turning around"Nice to meet you Cassonova, I'm Ani." She thought about someone older that could help her and she thought in her mind he can help me! She started wagging her tail. There was also a female she turned her head to the female who Cassonova looked at a minute ago and said"what's your name?"

(( I answered that, haha. But basically, her blood is different from humans and usual animals + plants. Her blood will automatically go back to it's 'mother', aka where it was made, after being away from it for a while. So it starts travelling, and small ammounts of blood will usually be dried by the time it picks up it needs to go home.

Basically, Vanora's blood will go back to it's "home", aka her heart. 'nuff said. ))

((Interesting...))

((Also, I just realized I missed your first explanation of it... sorry >.<))

Vanora suddenly shoot upright, her heart exploding in a quick flurry of beats. Her heart rate quickly slowed to a more normal speed, and she pushed herself to a standing position. Smirking a bit Vanora stumbled out the door and into the streets, weak from her death.

Edited by Gunia

Rose laid down and pressed herself against the wall in exhaustion, closing her eyes. She would have been fine with sleeping, but the other two dogs talking kept her from drifting off. Oh, was that a question? She lifted her head, glancing between the two briefly. She glanced away from them. "Rose," she sighed. She sat up, twisting to reach her back leg and apply a few licks to it. It wasn't bleeding, nor did it hurt anymore. Still, she was tired out.

Seeing the infected animal lunging at Lance, Selena took action. She swung her folded up gun at the animal, the mouth sliding out. She wouldn't let her friends get hurt. Never. The gun was heavy and weighed her down, but she convinced herself that they'd be fine.

"nice to meet you Rose!" Ani spoke with exitment."You look tired i can watch your back while you sleep." She spoke trying to see if they could keep her company without being obvious or rude. "so Cassonova, what do you like to do for fun?" she knew fun didn't exist to some people but she kept trying to have fun and wondered if Cassonova also still belived in fun.

(could they stick together sorta like a family? blink.gif )

Cassanova almost said 'something you don't want to know about', but he decided against it. Grinning, he considered fun things he liked to do.

"Run and hunt"

He said, sitting down and noticing Rose did look a bit tired. He yawned himself and looked at the two. "You two sleep, I'm wide awake -- I'll keep guard"

He smiled at them.

[yeah, sure. depends on how it goes]

"Thanks" Ani hadn't slept from her own will for a while. Sure she passed out from blood loss but laying her head down and sleeping was nice.

(Kay cool hopefully it goes well biggrin.gif sorry for breaking the 5 sentences a post rule.)

Username: SpiritWolfe

Character Name: Elpis

Species: Australian Shepherd/Border Collie Mix, Cross Nova

Personality: Elpis is pretty shy and quiet, she can't stand being the center of attention for too long. She doesn't usually express her feelings plainly, but she will when she gets anxious or nervous. But this doesn't mean that she wouldn't accept a challenge. She may look like an easy target, but inside, she is fighting to to be strong and show her many capabilities. Sometimes, Elpis wishes that she were just a normal dog, in a normal world without the virus. Her greatest wish is the care of a loved one.

Appearance: http://ourworldofdogs.com/wp-content/uploa...Blue_Merle1.jpg

Elpis is a blue merle Australian shepherd, her flanks are a mix of silvery gray, white, with some spots of black. She has brown facial markings as well as brown streaks along her chest and legs. Elpis has a white stripe down her forehead, with deep chocolate brown eyes. Her ears are slightly folded at the tips, and her tail curls up in a feathery plume.

History: Elpis was born in lab, her father was a Pure Nova Border Collie, her mother was a normal Australian Shepherd. Elpis barely remebers her parents, she was kept in the lab away from her parents when she turned a month old. At 2 months old, Elpis was sent to a farm to herd goats and sheep, just as a regular Australian shepherd would. But since she was partly Nova, she became restless and bored. A week after she got sold, she raced away from the farm into the forest, leaving behind a few rabid chickens, sheep, and goats. Since then, she has been going in and out of the forest and city, hoping to find a companion.

Infected or not: Nope

Other: Took me a pretty long time to do this.....can't come up with any good ideas. (When the virus comes......didn't it already come...? tongue.gif )

Edited by SpiritWolfe

Username: Silverwolf224

Character Name: Silver

Species:Geman Shepard

Appearance:Silver is small for her age. Her pelt is the color of smoke from a fire. She has a creamy colored belly that mixes in smoothly with her Gray color. She has a tan muzzle and her hair is smooth and shiny. Her eyes are a light crimson and shine like rubies

Personality:She is shy but will stand up for anyone if she needs to. She does have a mean side and it takes little to get to it. Long story short, she has a golden heart that can turn bad at anytime.

History:Silver was born a stray. Her mother and siblings struggled to survive each day. Later in life to get away from her complaining family she wandered of. She felt a sharp pain in her side and fainted.

When she woke up she was in the dog pound. As soon as she turned 3 she escaped. Ever since she has been good a sneaking around and escaping from traps.

Infected or not: Not

Other: She can't see correctly out of one eye. When the virus comes...I shall eat cake smile.gif

Edited by SilverWolf224

Rose stretched her front legs out with a grunt, laying her head down on them sideways so that she could watch the other two. She just listened quietly, and remained like that as the pup fell asleep. "If you get tired, wake me up. I don't mind watching for a little bit," she told Cass, giving him a small smile. She yawned and curled up, drifting off after a moment.

"look at how blue the sky is and how green the grass is!"

"yes isn't it a beautiful day."

"who are you?"

"you don't remember me do you."

"no I don't remember you. I don't think i've ever met you, but for some reason you know me. Why do I have a faint feeling that I should know you though?"

"Because I'm your mom."

"No, you aren,t my mom!"

"I died to early for you to remember me."

"No that can't be true you can't be my mom!!"

"Why do you say that?"

Ani woke up whimpering, and saying "why did I say that to her?"

( Anybody there?)

Edited by kingcobra2018

[[ holy god thanks for keeping this alive guys. all forms approved and I might be on a bit of a hiatus. for now I'm going to allow WolfLover8 to approve forms as she/he is one of the most active rpers here~ thanks! ]]